Spider veins

tseri12

I am a 21 year old female that had a miscarriage last year at 12 weeks. In the past year that I miscarried i have been trying to take my health very seriously, working out, taking supplements, eating 85 percent prometabolic. i recently started taking progesterone mostly topically and noticed i started getting spider veins in my thigh area and stretch marks... I have gained weight since my miscarriage which is where stretch marks came from but i noticed that my spider veins on my legs have gotten a bit worse or maybe i didnt notice them as much before? I have taken aspirin low dose almost 3 times a week which hasnt helped. What are the cause of spider veins? is it poor blood circulation?

I am a 21 year old female that had a miscarriage last year at 12 weeks. In the past year that I miscarried i have been trying to take my health very seriously, working out, taking supplements, eating 85 percent prometabolic. i recently started taking progesterone mostly topically and noticed i started getting spider veins in my thigh area and stretch marks... I have gained weight since my miscarriage which is where stretch marks came from but i noticed that my spider veins on my legs have gotten a bit worse or maybe i didnt notice them as much before? I have taken aspirin low dose almost 3 times a week which hasnt helped. What are the cause of spider veins? is it poor blood circulation?

Sorry for your loss tseri12. Spider veins are a circulatory problem and upping your vitamin C can be helpful. As for yourmiscarriage, you might want to give up your perfume and other scented products before getting pregnant again.. I wrote in my post "Hidden Nasties InnOur Food" that castorium, whichbis used in perfumes and colognes was used by the Romans to abort unwanted pregnancies. On the bottom of page 9 Eberhardt gave castorium a try and it him made him very sick. Give my "No Wonder Babies Are Always Sick" thread a look too. I started out with babies, but have posted just as much on problematic pregnancies via RP quotes.

OP
tseri12

tseri12

thank you for the reply! what foods are highest in vit C if you know? i do drink lots of orange juice with coconut water.
also that is great information, i was using perfume while i was pregnant last year and will be trying again soon after i move. after the miscarriage i switched more of my life style to be toxic free.
i read most of the thread you tagged me in, what would you recommend to be the most important thing to reduce risk of miscarriage?

thank you for the reply! what foods are highest in vit C if you know? i do drink lots of orange juice with coconut water.
also that is great information, i was using perfume while i was pregnant last year and will be trying again soon after i move. after the miscarriage i switched more of my life style to be toxic free.
i read most of the thread you tagged me in, what would you recommend to be the most important thing to reduce risk of miscarriage?

Do you take progesterone?

I think avoiding the iron suppliments that the doctors regularly recommend would be a big one I would avoid. Also avoid the unsaturated fats & PUFA's from fast food, canola and other bad oils like that, pork, chicken, nuts and above ground vegetables. Focus on grass fed meat and dairy, root vegetables and fruit and your baby will be perfect!

yes, topically mostly after ovulation up till first day of my cycle. i have taken it orally

I just posted this week on my progesterone thread that it is a natural contraceptive, but when you are pregnant it is protective to the baby, with better odds of not having another miscarriage.

"In the 1930s, it was demonstrated that estrogen, even in small doses, produced abortions, and that when it is given early enough, even a very small dose will prevent implantation of the fertilized embryo. Progesterone was known, by the early 1940s, to protect against the many toxic effects of estrogen, including abortion, but it was also known as nature's contraceptive, since it can prevent pregnancy without harmful side-effects, by different mechanisms, including prevention of sperm entry into the uterus. That is, progesterone prevents the miscarriages which result from excess estrogen (1,2), but if used before intercourse, it prevents conception, and thus is a true contraceptive, while estrogen is an abortifacient, not a contraceptive." -Ray Peat

To your spider bein question again, I don't know if you can reverse broken capillaries, but things like vitamin C, niacinimide and topical vitamin E can help prevent any further ones. My husband bought a good handheld red light instrument and I did a little experimenting with on a couple of spots and it seemed to help, but I haven't been consistent to know for sure.

OP
tseri12

tseri12

I just posted this week on my progesterone thread that it is a natural contraceptive, but when you are pregnant it is protective to the baby, with better odds of not having another miscarriage.

"In the 1930s, it was demonstrated that estrogen, even in small doses, produced abortions, and that when it is given early enough, even a very small dose will prevent implantation of the fertilized embryo. Progesterone was known, by the early 1940s, to protect against the many toxic effects of estrogen, including abortion, but it was also known as nature's contraceptive, since it can prevent pregnancy without harmful side-effects, by different mechanisms, including prevention of sperm entry into the uterus. That is, progesterone prevents the miscarriages which result from excess estrogen (1,2), but if used before intercourse, it prevents conception, and thus is a true contraceptive, while estrogen is an abortifacient, not a contraceptive." -Ray Peat

wow i did not know that!! I will definetly take your advice when I start trying.

OP
tseri12

tseri12

To your spider bein question again, I don't know if you can reverse broken capillaries, but things like vitamin C, niacinimide and topical vitamin E can help prevent any further ones. My husband bought a good handheld red light instrument and I did a little experimenting with on a couple of spots and it seemed to help, but I haven't been consistent to know for sure.
I had a red light, i will try using it more. I also notices today I had small red dots that look like tiny blood vessels on my arms. As I started researching them I realized it could be related to weight lifting which in the past three months I've been weight training three times a week. I specifically have been lifting a lot in my arms

I had a red light, i will try using it more. I also notices today I had small red dots that look like tiny blood vessels on my arms. As I started researching them I realized it could be related to weight lifting which in the past three months I've been weight training three times a week. I specifically have been lifting a lot in my arms

Aha! Here is another puzzle RP piece to what is going on with you......

“Exercise increases blood clotting, and so can increase the risk of strokes and heart attacks. Some doctors have been reporting increase incidence of flat feet, varicose veins, and prolapsed uterus among runners. Walking is a better form of exercise.” -Ray Peat

OP
tseri12

tseri12

wow!!! i will cut down on the exercize for sure then, I had noticed i was getting headaches more frequently!!

OP
tseri12

tseri12

i also wanted to ask, have you heard of ovasitol?

OP
tseri12

tseri12

okay, I follow a women on youtube named jessica ash which promotes balancing your hormones and such with nutrition and a lot of her followers said that ovasitol helped with regulating their menstrual cycles and pcos symptoms, which I do not have a problem with but it also claims to promote egg health during ovulation. was just curios if you had known anything about it. Something I was considering trying

okay, I follow a women on youtube named jessica ash which promotes balancing your hormones and such with nutrition and a lot of her followers said that ovasitol helped with regulating their menstrual cycles and pcos symptoms, which I do not have a problem with but it also claims to promote egg health during ovulation. was just curios if you had known anything about it. Something I was considering trying

I will put it on my "Ingrediets Checker" thread and see what the RP people say about it.

Mephisto

ovasitol is just inositol, sounds like it's fine, here's a thread on inositol, another person on here mentioned using the same product

JamesGatz

Maybe you are turning into Spiderman haha joking of course - I have no idea but I'm sure you will get valuable answers on the forum - Sorry to hear about the past situation

Last edited:
ovasitol is just inositol, sounds like it's fine, here's a thread on inositol, another person on here mentioned using the same product

You might want to check out this thread to be sure....

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211014-133452_Outlook.jpg
    Screenshot_20211014-133452_Outlook.jpg
    244.5 KB · Views: 18
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals