Stopping Kundalini

Collden

Well that seems to be the Gnostic view and is ironically what many in the Occult also believe. However just because both are necessary, it doesnt mean that you don't have to take a side or that you can welcome both into your life. A house divided cannot stand.
About that I am not sure I agree. For sure all of us have both good and evil inside of us, many philosophers argue that embracing ones dark side is crucial for psychological well-being and emotional regulation, from my own experience it seems the more one is willing to acknowledge and accept the darkness within oneself, the less power over you it will have, or rather the more you'll be able to control it constructively.

As regards "demons", when evil forces residing in you become directed at yourself and produce mental anguish, as we're discussing can occur with Kundalini, perhaps one should not view it negatively. Rather it may be a sign that ones consciousness has become stagnant and is yearning to be reborn, that these demons serve your consciousness a purpose to destroy its outdated beliefs and values so it can become free to evolve into something new.

I may have read too much Jordan Peterson lately...

x-ray peat

About that I am not sure I agree. For sure all of us have both good and evil inside of us, many philosophers argue that embracing ones dark side is crucial for psychological well-being and emotional regulation, from my own experience it seems the more one is willing to acknowledge and accept the darkness within oneself, the less power over you it will have, or rather the more you'll be able to control it constructively.

As regards "demons", when evil forces residing in you become directed at yourself and produce mental anguish, as we're discussing can occur with Kundalini, perhaps one should not view it negatively. Rather it may be a sign that ones consciousness has become stagnant and is yearning to be reborn, that these demons serve your consciousness a purpose to destroy its outdated beliefs and values so it can become free to evolve into something new.

I may have read too much Jordan Peterson lately...
I like Peterson too and agree with what you are saying about integrating one's dark side.

To me though, the whole Demon thing is an entirely different arena that if true, scares me too much to even think about integrating what knowledge they have to offer. Most ex-Occultists say to stay very far away from them and that whole dark other world.

In my case I may have watched too many occult videos lately :)

Blossom

Forum Supporter
agree with the prayer aspect but I am not so sure that this is the Holy Spirit working. Biblically speaking God's presence is elevating and nurturing among other things and should not be this troubling.

I remember listening to ex witch/ christian convert John Todd say that meditation was dangerous because of the potential for demons to enter the body/mind when you are in an altered state. Not to scare anyone but there are some similarities between a Kundalini crisis and a demonic possession.
I don't consider myself a charismatic and I've never sought a kundalini experience or awakening. Who knows maybe my interpretation of what was happening is wrong. I know another Christian who was going through something similar at the same time and we both focused on prayer and studying The Bible and pulled through just fine. In fact I think I'm all around a stronger person now. I haven't really talked to the other person lately but the last I knew things were going well and the crisis seemed over.

I did watch part of the video posted by someone else in this thread and I definitely never experienced anything like that. I do still think for a Christian who suspects this might be happening that prayer is a good place to start and reading their Bible of course is a must. Either way God protects his children when they ask.

Collden

I like Peterson too and agree with what you are saying about integrating one's dark side.

To me though, the whole Demon thing is an entirely different arena that if true, scares me too much to even think about integrating what knowledge they have to offer. Most ex-Occultists say to stay very far away from them and that whole dark other world.

In my case I may have watched too many occult videos lately :)
If what you refer to as demons is really a whole different ball game not captured by any of the mainstream spiritual teachings that will just pervert the natural order of the universe, then maybe caution is warranted. On the other hand, maybe this is my selective reading, but none of the experts on Kundalini I came across mention *this* kind of demonic possession as even remotely likely effect of Kundalini awakening. Rather it is always said that Kundalini awakening will only accelerate the sort of transformation of consciousness that is produced by normal forms of spiritual practice, namely a weakening or complete dissolution of ego function and eventual unification of ones consciousness with God (or the cosmos).

That this kind of transformation can be so drastic as to cause a complete psychotic breakdown and prolonged inability to function in normal society is one thing, all major texts warn about this, but demonic possession, complete perversion of ones consciousness, or worse? I havent seen that, but starting to get curious about it!

Last edited:

x-ray peat

I don't consider myself a charismatic and I've never sought a kundalini experience or awakening. Who knows maybe my interpretation of what was happening is wrong. I know another Christian who was going through something similar at the same time and we both focused on prayer and studying The Bible and pulled through just fine. In fact I think I'm all around a stronger person now. I haven't really talked to the other person lately but the last I knew things were going well and the crisis seemed over.

I did watch part of the video posted by someone else in this thread and I definitely never experienced anything like that. I do still think for a Christian who suspects this might be happening that prayer is a good place to start and reading their Bible of course is a must. Either way God protects his children when they ask.
I am glad you got through your spiritual crisis and am in complete agreement that prayer can often be a powerful solution. I was only quibbling with whether or not the crisis comes from the holy Spirit or something less holy.

x-ray peat

If what you refer to as demons is really a whole different ball game not captured by any of the mainstream spiritual teachings that will just pervert the natural order of the universe, then maybe caution is warranted. On the other hand, maybe this is my selective reading, but none of the experts on Kundalini I came across mention *this* kind of demonic possession as even remotely likely effect of Kundalini awakening. Rather it is always said that Kundalini awakening will only accelerate the sort of transformation of consciousness that is produced by normal forms of spiritual practice, namely a weakening or complete dissolution of ego function and eventual unification of ones consciousness with God (or the cosmos).

That this kind of transformation can be so drastic as to cause a complete psychotic breakdown and prolonged inability to function in normal society is one thing, all major texts warn about this, but demonic possession, complete perversion of ones consciousness, or worse? I havent seen that, but starting to get curious about it!
All major religions talk about demons and demonic possession. Also if you google Kundalini and demonic possession you will be inundated with info.

I dont know what to make of it all, but the whole kundalini issue makes me concerned enough to never even try it. I dont think all cases of kundalini awakenings are demonic in nature but only that there is a possibility that some of them may be.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
I am glad you got through your spiritual crisis and am in complete agreement that prayer can often be a powerful solution. I was only quibbling with whether or not the crisis comes from the holy Spirit or something less holy.
I wouldn't be a bit surprised if there are some (perhaps many) so called kundalini awakenings that are a result of something less holy.

TibRex

Does anyone have knowledge about this? The changes have been scary and I just want them to stop.

I've noticed that men with kundalini often look like low-T men, so I wonder if getting my androgens up could help. I do have low T. (If anyone's found a trustworthy DHT source, let me know.)

@Tarmander @Sheik

Could you provide more details ... what CHANGES are you talking about? Did you do any energy work to activate it or is it a spontaneous awakening without your consciously triggering it? Without proper guidance, it can cause some nasty diseases, so beware. If you keep it finding it congesting the upper part of the torso, esp the head and eyes, you must bring it down, that is, ground it as Tarmander advised or suffer serious consequences.

One quick way to bring it down is to do the
Tree Asana** - instead of putting both hands above the head, rest down on your thigh while at the same time holding the Apana Mudra*** at the same time. You are likely to find keeping a balance a problem initially, so lean against something (sofa, table, wall) until you are able to do it without these aids.

When done correctly, you'll almost immediately feel the downward flow or rush of the prana/qi. Try to focus on the
Tanden## as the target point for the return of the prana or better still the center points on the soles of your feet. Tanden is the spot below the navel - roughly 1-1.5 inches. You can also use your mind to visualize the prana/energy stream flowing down to the Tanden/feet. If you're say watching TV, you can elect to do just the Apana Mudra. Avoid overly mental work - like sitting in front of the PC. Engage more in physical activities - playing a game like badminton, football, gardening, etc.

You could also start doing the so-called "
horse stance"$$, the fundamental step in all oriental martial arts. It is best to initially get help/tips from people who already know Chinese/Japanese/Korean martial arts.

**Tree Asana (Tree Posture):
tree asana - Google Search

***Apana Mudra
apana mudra - Google Search

## Tanden: tanden point - Google Search

$$ Horse Stance: horse stance - Google Search

Daft

I thought I was having a kundlini awakening for awhile and was able to get rid of the symptoms and sleep well. I think it is EMF mostly. Is there a WIFI router in your room? Do you work somewhere near an airport? Do you live near microwave towers? All my issues eventually went away when I removed myself from the high EMF environment I was in. Grounding grounding grounding. I was working at a healthfood store with a radio station on top of it and lots of EMF sources. Once I was out of there my Kundalini slowly left.

Airports... I get odd energy pulsing through my legs very reliably specifically in airport security xray lineups/areas, which seems like a chi or kundalini like uncontrollable powerful energy. Anyone notice something similar?

Daft

Hey,

I practice Qigong, Nei Gong, Buddhist tantra, and shamanic trance training.

It is Supermoon, so energies will be high, but great time to charge up on lunar qi energies.

I really don't know if your symptoms are Kundalini emergency or what type of energy problem you're dealing with so I can only speak from my own experiences..

When I have an excess of energy there are several ways to calm, or expend.

I would get panic attacks from uncontrollable spirit travel after a month or two of frequent qigong training and celibacy, so grounding techniques I found to help were touching other people, hugging them or trees, barefoot walking, cold showers, dancing, lifting weights and sex. Although sex can be a double-edged sword since you can lose the energy you built up in training if you return to ejaculation addiction, but if you're practicing tantra you should be o.k. A female partner can really help you cool down if she's "conscious" person, but if she's not then she's just going to do what western culture programs, which is influence external ejaculation.

If you really have kundalini energy built up, other people will sense it and be unconsciously attracted so it's easy to find people to take your energy if you're out in public. So if you go out to a club dancing, girls will just start hovering around you trying to soak up the energy. And the dancing will help send energies to people around you. So this is the traditional shamanistic dance healing rituals. Dancing alone could make symptoms "worse" because you can reach an altered state.

But the best (in terms of productive alchemy training) is to meditate grounded (standing meditation exercise builds on kidney energies and reduces fear), so you can properly circulate the energy via microcosmic orbit, (google ren and du channels), so visualizing and feelingsensation of energies coming down the front of your body and into your lower dantien, which is behind the navel.

For future emergencies you can try herbal medicine like passionflower, ashawaganda

So some of my advice really depends on your goals, and how far you're willing to take things. All in all it's really hard to keep the energy living in our society anyways. Traditionally this kundalini training is for healing the tribe, or shamans who build the energy further use it for spirit travel, dmt, divine communication.

Could be a good experience just to let go and see what happens, some poeple have great cosmic experiences, mahamudra (orgasm with the universe) type thing, although I really don't know your situation, and can be dangerous sometimes without a proper master to guide you. I would recommend finding an authentic teacher.

But I understand how scary it feels, honestly the most terrifying feeling, since it is going to ego death and may even be physical with spirit travel/natural DMT experience. Most of the last stages of alchemic training, samahdi, have to do with going through the death experience, where the yogi or qigong practitioner transcends physical death, the heart stopping, via excess vagus nerve stimulation.. Vagus nerve is basically the kundalini serpent.

Best to you

What do you mean by spirit travel? What do you mean by uncontrollable? Where can I learn more about these ideas, where/how did you learn them? Particularly that vagus nerve is kundalini? What makes you think that? How long did it take you to start noticing energies with qi/neigong training?

ddjd

agree with the prayer aspect but I am not so sure that this is the Holy Spirit working. Biblically speaking God's presence is elevating and nurturing among other things and should not be this troubling.

I remember listening to ex witch/ christian convert John Todd say that meditation was dangerous because of the potential for demons to enter the body/mind when you are in an altered state. Not to scare anyone but there are some similarities between a Kundalini crisis and a demonic possession.

View: https://jonathanmccormack.medium.com/are-we-being-farmed-by-alien-insect-dmt-entities-6acda0a11cce

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals