Straight males: breasts or butt?

Breasts or butt?

• Total voters
Gosh are there any guys who look at personality and not butt and breasts. Seems a bit shallow.

The B&B test is absolutely critical and mandatory. Once this test is successfully passed, the personality test follows.

Failing either test is immediately disqualifying. Tests may not be skipped and extra points from one test may not be carried over to the other.

All grades are final.

:p:

milkboi

So this is built on the idea that Bigger is Better?
I knew you'd write this. You can write a scientific thesis on this but I won't bother trying to explain locker room talk to someone seemingly autistic anymore. It was fun at first tho ngl

JamesGatz

My Experience:

The Higher my DHT - the bigger I become and the bigger I like my women - This is when I feel most ideal, feel the most dominant, and have the most energy - I tell myself I like a** more, BUT t*** grab my attention more because of how much rarer it seems to be if that makes sense - I appreciate both, but when my DHT is high though - the bigger the better.

The Lower my DHT (Drinking too much OJ or Coffee seems to trigger this - too high progesterone maybe?) - The more I care about other non-physical features such as how smart, nice, and other things of this nature on a woman - I don't like this feeling to be honest - I feel more frail/vulnerable in this state if that makes sense

milkboi

My Experience:

The Higher my DHT - the bigger I become and the bigger I like my women - This is when I feel most ideal, feel the most dominant, and have the most energy - I tell myself I like a** more, BUT t*** grab my attention more because of how much rarer it seems to be if that makes sense - when my DHT is high though - the bigger the better.

The Lower my DHT (Drinking too much OJ or Coffee seems to trigger this - too high progesterone maybe?) - The more I care about other non-physical features such as how smart, nice, and other things of this nature on a woman - I don't like this feeling to be honest - I feel more frail/vulnerable n this state if that makes sense

My experience on high amounts of Testosterone: I'd **** everything human with XX chromoses under 30

PeatBull

I asked a budist monk philiosofer once: what’s bestter, big or small boobs. He said: look in your wallet, its a 10 euro note, if you change it in coins which one would have bigger mass?
The coins I said.
- But which one have greater value?
A lesson was learnt.

Marquis777

My Experience:

The Higher my DHT - the bigger I become and the bigger I like my women - This is when I feel most ideal, feel the most dominant, and have the most energy - I tell myself I like a** more, BUT t*** grab my attention more because of how much rarer it seems to be if that makes sense - I appreciate both, but when my DHT is high though - the bigger the better.

The Lower my DHT (Drinking too much OJ or Coffee seems to trigger this - too high progesterone maybe?) - The more I care about other non-physical features such as how smart, nice, and other things of this nature on a woman - I don't like this feeling to be honest - I feel more frail/vulnerable in this state if that makes sense
I felt the some way taking 200mg of Dhea with 100mg of pregnenolone every 3 hours 3 to 4 times a day. My Dht was up the roof. I wanted that a** to be fat. That's when I realized my health was f***ed up. High Dht is the Alpha state extremely addicting.I changes your life forever.

Marquis777

I felt the some way taking 200mg of Dhea with 100mg of pregnenolone every 3 hours 3 to 4 times a day. My Dht was up the roof. I wanted that a** to be fat. That's when I realized my health was f***ed up. High Dht is the Alpha state extremely addicting.I changes your life forever.
It changes your life forever. Sorry typo.

Marquis777

My Experience:

On low Dht (most of my life) apparently?. I did like women with big butts and big boobs but I didn't really care as much. I cared more about the character traits of the woman and I still did care on high Dht. But I preferred slim thick women more on high Dht. I also went from not wanting a woman as flat as a plank to being disgusted of women with no boobs or but. The thought of being with a woman like that made me want to shot myself (figuratively).

boris

I felt the some way taking 200mg of Dhea with 100mg of pregnenolone every 3 hours 3 to 4 times a day. My Dht was up the roof. I wanted that a** to be fat.

It's in line with what I observed as high estrogen behaviour. 200mg of DHEA 3-4 times a day is an insane dose, just more than 18mg of DHEA daily raises estrogen.

High Dht is the Alpha state extremely addicting.I changes your life forever.

Peat has said high estrogen can feel like cocaine.

Last edited:

Dr. B

Sure, but this has been bothering me.

When curvy women are trying to raise funds, they play up their breasts and their butt goes to swiss cheese. When they are trying to get some, the breasts are played down and the gluteus is back. That is, breast lovers are paychecks.

Also, there's some implication butt lovers are less men. I am trying to figure out which is which.

Like the answer that pops into mind before thinking too much about it.
what do you mean? how are butt lovers less men? cuz men have butts too?
i dont think there's a specific for me. I'm fine with huge breasts, small ****, and huge ****, small breasts. Ideally, huge of both is good. im okay with both naturally huge, fatter body and huge, as well as the super slim waist with the fake implant breasts and butt implants.

My T has always been high and I've always been a butt guy. I'm not sure if there's a correlation to be honest. It does seem like higher class men have a preference for breasts, in my observation.

higher class meaning rich? whys that mate? rich dudes prefer breasts?

Women judge a man by the the man’s confidence. Men judge a woman by her looks.

of course everything else plays into it. I think the way the person smells is ultra important.

i dont think so mate... especially in the wealthier more modernized countries, it's looks as most important on both sides for many, there's even the reverse now with the sugarmama trend, wealthier older women dating and going for younger better looking guys instead of guys their own age. in the past, women were much more reliant on men for security, wealth, protection, provision, nowadays the job market is more equalized, and government provides that security, as well as even financial support. hence you've seen a massive shift where there are more men willing to go for women who are wealthier yet still ugly or average, and many more women going for guys due to their looks and appearance even if they're average or poorer. now a lot of this is for the better, in many cases, but at the same time, it's also responsible for the much higher divorce rates in modern times.

I think once the governments get rid of the divorce/child support related laws where the wealthier person has to give half of their wealth to the other person, or has to pay thousands of even hundreds of thousands in child support per month, you will finally be able to see more genuine, real relationships. gold diggers on both sides would still exist, but they would be much less likely to divorce, because to divorce would mean they lose the luxurious life, whereas currently, you can divorce and take half of the money.

Dr. B

On low Dht (most of my life) apparently?. I did like women with big butts and big boobs but I didn't really care as much. I cared more about the character traits of the woman and I still did care on high Dht. But I preferred slim thick women more on high Dht. I also went from not wanting a woman as flat as a plank to being disgusted of women with no boobs or but. The thought of being with a woman like that made me want to shot myself (figuratively).

ive always liked women with bigger breasts and butts, and even fatter women, even the bbws etc, but i didnt get any changes whether my metabolism was fast or slow...

Marquis777

ive always liked women with bigger breasts and butts, and even fatter women, even the bbws etc, but i didnt get any changes whether my metabolism was fast or slow...
I think it makes you more of owe you are. I liked both on a low and a high Dht state.

Dr. B

My Experience:

whys coffee and OJ lower dht or trigger that?

also, how come it doesnt seem to change for me? i've had a fast metabolism and a slow one, but what i look for doesnt change... ive always liked the bbw types, and the slim thicc types, and even the very slim waist with butt/boob implants type... and i like women in the 20-60 age range... obviously not everyone but there's some very attractive older women like demi moore i think isnt she 58 or something.

Marquis777

It's in line with what I observed as high estrogen behaviour. 200mg of DHEA 3-4 times a day is an insane dose, just more than 18mg of DHEA daily raises estrogen.

Peat has said high estrogen can feel like cocaine.
I thought high estrogen makes you feel like s***. I think I had high estrogen before I took dhea. I know it can increase libido but the sex with estrogen isn't supposed to feel that good. When I was on Dhea that high with 250 mg of zinc a day with copper it felt great. Better then I ever had in my life. So it might not be estrogen persay libido isn't just controled with estrogen.

Last edited:

boris

I thought high estrogen makes you feel like s***.

I think other factors like hypothyroidism usually occuring with high estrogen make you feel bad. Estrogen can make you feel amazing, especially when it's raised artificially, but meanwhile it gives you cancer.

Ray Peat:
"When a rat is treated with estrogen, it is likely to run 30 miles a day, because of the brain excitation it causes. Some women like this sensation of "energy," but biochemically, the stimulation isn't unlike that received from cocaine, and accordingly the estrogen-induced excitation seems to be addictive. Cocaine doesn't have some of estrogen's side effects. Estrogen tends to deprive all tissues of an adequate supply of oxygen, so the "energy" it provides isn't protective in the way that a good reserve of biological energy is, and in fact it activates brain pathways that involve potentially deadly over-excitation, which are responsible for the aging and death of brain cells."

"WARNING: It is crucial not to exceed 15mg total DHEA daily dose use even with topical administration. This amounts to using no more than 3 daily doses of Pansterone. The reason for this restriction is that even with topical administration, human studies found that estrogen went up when the total daily dose of DHEA exceeded 18mg (6g of a 0.3% DHEA cream). Here is a study showing that effect:
http://www.hormonebalance.org/images/do ... 20JSBM.pdf
"...Serum estradiol (E2) followed a comparable pattern with the first significant increase being seen at the 0.3% DHEA cream concentration." "

If I understood you right you said you took up to 800mg of DHEA a day. With that amount your estrogen must have been through the roof.

So it might not be estrogen persay libido isn't just controled with estrogen.
Increased libido is good, but I wasn't referring to that, I was referring to an obsession with fatter and fatter butts.

Last edited:
OP
B

baccheion

My Experience:

What was the effect of mostly milk? DHT? Progesterone? Something else?
wlat do you mean? how are butt lovers less men? cuz men have butts too?
i dont think there's a specific for me. I'm fine with huge breasts, small ****, and huge ****, small breasts. Ideally, huge of both is good. im okay with both naturally huge, fatter body and huge, as well as the super slim waist with the fake implant breasts and butt implants.

higher class meaning rich? whys that mate? rich dudes prefer breasts?

i dont think so mate... especially in the wealthier more modernized countries, it's looks as most important on both sides for many, there's even the reverse now with the sugarmama trend, wealthier older women dating and going for younger better looking guys instead of guys their own age. in the past, women were much more reliant on men for security, wealth, protection, provision, nowadays the job market is more equalized, and government provides that security, as well as even financial support. hence you've seen a massive shift where there are more men willing to go for women who are wealthier yet still ugly or average, and many more women going for guys due to their looks and appearance even if they're average or poorer. now a lot of this is for the better, in many cases, but at the same time, it's also responsible for the much higher divorce rates in modern times.

I think once the governments get rid of the divorce/child support related laws where the wealthier person has to give half of their wealth to the other person, or has to pay thousands of even hundreds of thousands in child support per month, you will finally be able to see more genuine, real relationships. gold diggers on both sides would still exist, but they would be much less likely to divorce, because to divorce would mean they lose the luxurious life, whereas currently, you can divorce and take half of the money.
I am unsure. That's what I am weakly trying to figure out via this poll. I wonder if there's a hormonal aspect.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals