Straight males: breasts or butt?

Breasts or butt?

• Total voters

Dr. B

1.94m

Thicc is a euphemism for obese. The black women literally take a drug that is used to fatten poultry (colloquially refered to as "chicken pills") in order to achieve this elephantine look.

Yes, the Barbery slave trade-- during which time more whites were sold into slavery than blacks during the Trans-Atlantic slave trade-- saw Muslim buyers paying a premium for blond boys as well.
which drug is that?
what about thicc like nicki minaj or kylie jenner or something
why did they pay a premium for blonde boys/women?
what happened to the white slaves? how/why were they enslaved? What was the Muslims role in slavery?

which drug is that?
what about thicc like nicki minaj or kylie jenner

Revolting

why did they pay a premium for blonde boys/women?
what happened to the white slaves? how/why were they enslaved? What was the Muslims role in slavery?

We're venturing too far off topic.

And I'm amused at the barage of questions. You remind me of a former member named Big Chad.

Dr. B

Revolting

And I'm amused at the barage of questions. You remind me of a former member named Big Chad.
mate, what's this you mentioned
"The black women literally take a drug that is used to fatten poultry (colloquially refered to as "chicken pills") in order to achieve this elephantine look."

the topic is interesting, I hadnt heard of a historical occurrence of blondes being valued higher,

boris

Are you eating enough liver (2-3 times a week) or lots of emmental cheese? Foot fetish develops with a vitamin K deficiency. The typical foot smell of some cheeses is coming from the bacteria that produce vitamin K. Some bacteria on feet and cheeses are even identical.

Dr. B

Are you eating enough liver (2-3 times a week) or lots of emmental cheese? Foot fetish develops with a vitamin K deficiency. The typical foot smell of some cheeses is coming from the bacteria that produce vitamin K. Some bacteria on feet and cheeses are even identical.
damn mate is that true? foot fetish is vitamin K deficiency interesting

mariantos

A very interesting response. I am not discouraged or affected. Most of the responses have been typical and unsurprising. And no extra height on your behalf is necessary. I am used to being taller than the man, but I appreciate the thought, metaphorically speaking. Thankfully, not everyone is intimidated by me, in fact some see me as a challenge!

Yes, a woman's height can be a challenge for some of the shorter men, but there are others who, even if they are shorter, have enough blood in the installation and therefore compensate by trusting in their attributes, whether it is higher self-confidence, charisma, a special charm, sense of humor etc.

I am 1-78 ~ 80 cm tall, I think average height for a guy. I don't feel intimidated by women slightly taller than me, instead if she is much taller than me, then it could be a kind of discomfort, not necessarily intimidated, I don't know how to explain that state in words. I personally like couples who do not have big differences in height between them, that is, the man is too tall and the woman is too small and vice versa.

I'm glad we made it to peace!

boris

breast fetish is calcium/protein deficiency then?
Interesting idea. I'm not sure what exactly would be a breast "fetish", because I think almost everyone gets aroused by them. And people can like smaller ones or bigger ones. But I think it's worth investigating :lol:

OccamzRazer

Jesus Christ it’s really not right to encourage your very young partner’s insecurities like this. No reason that anything other than the well known strategies of improvement of general health should be applied in this case. A person in their mid 20s should absolutely not be fuelling the insecurities and asking for advice that would likely include use of exogenous hormones for someone that is barely of age. And not to forget, you have mentioned working out very intensively, eating large amounts of nutrient dense foods that could feed a small family, supplementing hormones and making efforts to avoid the perils of modern living (endocrine disruptors), and despite doing all this you still can’t move past your genetic weight set point. Knowing all this, you should be mindful of the mental health of young people and encourage them to simply be the healthiest version of themselves.
Ursidae, I must admit that my comment was written with a humorous undertone, in hopes of eliciting humorous response(s)...I suppose you'd call that trolling?

Regardless, there is a positive light in which to view all this. I have nothing but love and respect for my partner. I wouldn't consciously do anything to make her feel insecure. (Nor would I follow any advice given that called for exogenous hormones for her.)

Rather, I sense that she feels the same way towards me as I do towards her. Therefore, she's likely willing to make small life changes if she sensed that these changes would benefit or bring joy to me. This is reciprocal, as it should be - I would do the very same for her!

Anyways, just some food for thought. I will stop with the provocative comments now, apologies...

mariantos

whats your height mate, are you pretty tall?
why thicc business disgusts you? why no abs?
and interesting, why were blonde women the most prized possession for 1000s of years, i hadnt heard of that. was there some sort of value placed on blonde haired blue eyed men as well?

mate the kardashians were transgender? arent they just female but had lots of surgeries?

mate what was average puberty for men? what if you reached puberty at 11 mate

Yes mate, yes, they are transsexuals, MTF more precisely, also singers like Pink, Lady G, Madonna, Amy Winehouse and so on, actresses like Scarlet Johansson, Charlize Theron, Uma Thurman, Jennifer Aniston, Cameron Diaz, Penelope Cruz, Nicole Kidman and so on.

It would take me a long time to write all the transsexuals in the film, music, fashion industry etc. Anyway, I'm afraid I'll be asked to leave the thread, as I was suggested in another by the operator of that thread when I wrote him a list of transsexuals and wrote that the main figure in a video which he/she had posted, namely Catherine Austin Fitts, is a transsexual.

I had the common sense to comply with his/her request, because this is the normal way to proceed. If the same thing is proposed to me here by the operator, for off-topic or other reasons related to transsexuals, I am afraid that I will comply.

Therefore, I suggest you research these things well, with an open heart, do not let your eyes be deceived by their fake smiles, makeup or clothes. Study well the anatomy of the man and the woman first and you will be able to see clearly beyond their cheap masquerade.

Good luck!

And he said, Go, and tell this people, Hear ye indeed, but understand not; and see ye indeed, but perceive not. Make the heart of this people fat, and make their ears heavy, and shut their eyes; lest they see with their eyes, and hear with their ears, and understand with their heart, and convert, and be healed.
Isaiah 6:9‭-‬10

Last edited:

ursidae

Ursidae, I must admit that my comment was written with a humorous undertone, in hopes of eliciting humorous response(s)...I suppose you'd call that trolling?

Regardless, there is a positive light in which to view all this. I have nothing but love and respect for my partner. I wouldn't consciously do anything to make her feel insecure. (Nor would I follow any advice given that called for exogenous hormones for her.)

Rather, I sense that she feels the same way towards me as I do towards her. Therefore, she's likely willing to make small life changes if she sensed that these changes would benefit or bring joy to me. This is reciprocal, as it should be - I would do the very same for her!

Anyways, just some food for thought. I will stop with the provocative comments now, apologies...
Sorry for misinterpreting your post. As long as both parties are considerate to each other’s feelings and self esteem, that’s what matters. I’m particularly concerned about young people’s struggles with accepting their appearance, in the case that those people are metabolically healthy and have a good diet and lifestyle but they do not fit a certain ideal. I very much agree with Ray Peat’s sentiment that individuals are not genetically unequal, and as long as they are provided an adequate environment and nourishment, they will unleash their utmost potential and be capable of great feats. However, being equal does not mean being identical, and applying that idea while only using a specific phenotype as a measure of physical expression of good health and development is wrong in my opinion. It comes across as a way to validate one’s tastes by conflating personal preferences with health. I can see it being detrimental both to oneself and others. Anyway, this last part is not directed at anyone particular, it’s just my reflection on things as I’ve been observing indigenous people and the robustness of their health in the face of great variation in appearance both within a community and between different communities.

Last edited:

akgrrrl

Revolting

I have been smiling also@ his questions. He is young. If the young had been reading literature, even historical fictions, soooo many answers to soooo many topics would emerge. I am encouraged that he does ask, at least. If these generations fail to understand all that has been denied their formal educations, we are lost.
Even the question about blondes...where else would one get a hefty dose of reasoned conclusion on that without an accumulated perspective?

OccamzRazer

Sorry for misinterpreting your post. As long as both parties are considerate to each other’s feelings and self esteem, that’s what matters. I’m particularly concerned about young people’s struggles with accepting their appearance, in the case that those people are metabolically healthy and have a good diet and lifestyle but they do not fit a certain ideal. I very much agree with Ray Peat’s sentiment that individuals are not genetically unequal, and as long as they are provided an adequate environment and nourishment, they will unleash their utmost potential and be capable of great feats. However, being equal does not mean being identical, and applying that idea while only using a specific phenotype as a measure of physical expression of good health and development is wrong in my opinion. It comes across as a way to validate one’s tastes by conflating personal preferences with health. I can see it being detrimental both to oneself and others. Anyway, this last part is not directed at anyone particular, it’s just my reflection on things as I’ve been observing indigenous people and the robustness of their health in the face of great variation in appearance both within a community and between different communities.
Thnx for the apology, tho I wasn't expecting it - the post was inherently tough to interpret.

Given the constant lookism that so many young people are subjected to, thanks to so many societal factors...acceptance and contentedness probably do provide a much-needed refuge. At least once one gets on the path towards ideal health.

Your point about phenotypes is a great one, and something that escaped my mind as I read through the frenzied development of this thread lol.

OccamzRazer

I have been smiling also@ his questions. He is young. If the young had been reading literature, even historical fictions, soooo many answers to soooo many topics would emerge. I am encouraged that he does ask, at least. If these generations fail to understand all that has been denied their formal educations, we are lost.
Even the question about blondes...where else would one get a hefty dose of reasoned conclusion on that without an accumulated perspective?
Sometimes all one can do is smile ?

"When we ask a question and find an answer, we are changed." ~ Ray Peat

OccamzRazer

Appreciate, thank you!

I believe that Elize's question or statement should not be treated too rigorously, nor should it be spared. So I tried to combine the useful with the pleasant by exposing concrete facts.
If you haven't already, you might consider a career as a freelance writer.

In addition to gleaning the unspoken (but implied!) appreciation of the women in this thread, you'd also be able to glean for yourself a decent income - all while further refining your unique writing style.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals