Sugar And Anxiety

Soundios

Hi,
I've noticed that I tend to get an immediate anxious/stressful reaction to normal white table sugar. Whether it is added to coffee or milk, I find that shortly after I become jittery, nervous and anxious.
Does anyone have any explanation for this? Would raw cane sugar be a better substitute?

Many thanks!

P.S Apologies for the typo in the title!

flora02

Hi,

I don't suppose there's any particular food that triggers anxiety including sugar. But what sugar might do is, it can worsen your anxiety symptoms. Even for most people this happens after a considerable amount of sugar is consumed.

I suggest you to first get a checkup for any anxiety-related condition.

fradon

sugar and cocaine have similar effects on the body...your body is acting no different than if it were on cocaine. Sugar is an exite-tant. you may be senstive to it.

tara

sugar and cocaine have similar effects on the body...your body is acting no different than if it were on cocaine. Sugar is an exite-tant. you may be senstive to it.
Could be some differences in effect. I don't think the human body is designed to run on cocaine as a basic fuel.

cyclops

I heard coconut oil and heroin are also comparable.

cyclops

I don't think the human body is designed to run on cocaine as a basic fuel.
Challenge-Accepted-Meme-07.jpg

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals