Suggestions for No-Cooking Peaty diet. Bonus for no refrigeration foods.

Jo Ro

How can I eat Peaty without having to cook and clean? Don't have time for prepping, cooking and cleaning anymore?

Here's are some constraints on suggestions:

1. No cooking, except for on pot crockpot meals (see below)

2. Only home meals. No eating out suggestions.

3. Would prefer foods that don't require refrigeration. Canned, jarred, dried, dehydrated and self-stable packaged foods. Of course, fresh fruits and vegetables count. I'll continue to drink grass milk which requires refrigeration.

I'll allow two very limited exceptions to the no-cooking objective:

1. Foods suggestions that only require boiling in or adding boiling water. Steaming counts too.

2. Slow cooker crockpot meals that only require dumping in all the ingredients in the pot and setting it to cook. No prep.

Thanks in advance. I'm looking forwards to the creative minds here responding with some brilliant suggestions.

Sherbert

In no particular order..

Canned sardines in water, canned shrimp/crab, canned oysters in olive oil (drain away the excess oil), potato flakes (just add boiling water to make mashed potatoes, then add butter to taste), canned sliced mushrooms (drain and have with a little olive oil and salt to tate), canned mandarin oranges, jarred pickles, fresh radishes/carrots, uht milk comes in individually sized bottles, goat milk (lasts a good while outside the fridge), aged cheeses such as parmesan, pecorino,..

Guess you could make no-bean chili in ur crockpot by combining ground beef, lots of tomato (fresh or canned), green peppers, ketchup, lots of onion powder and anything else you like..

Not strictly peatish but these might help: breadsticks, matzoh bread sheets, bananas, canned grean beans, canned tuna in water or olive oil (drain away excess oil before eating), canned soups with lentil/kale (thinking of Amy’s brand)….

OP
J

Jo Ro

In no particular order..

Canned sardines in water, canned shrimp/crab, canned oysters in olive oil (drain away the excess oil), potato flakes (just add boiling water to make mashed potatoes, then add butter to taste), canned sliced mushrooms (drain and have with a little olive oil and salt to tate), canned mandarin oranges, jarred pickles, fresh radishes/carrots, uht milk comes in individually sized bottles, goat milk (lasts a good while outside the fridge), aged cheeses such as parmesan, pecorino,..

Guess you could make no-bean chili in ur crockpot by combining ground beef, lots of tomato (fresh or canned), green peppers, ketchup, lots of onion powder and anything else you like..

Not strictly peatish but these might help: breadsticks, matzoh bread sheets, bananas, canned grean beans, canned tuna in water or olive oil (drain away excess oil before eating), canned soups with lentil/kale (thinking of Amy’s brand)….
Great suggestions. Thank you.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom