T3 is correlated with intelligence and fluoride exposure is inversely correlated with intelligence.

“However, a statistically significant difference was observed in the urinary fluoride levels (P 0.000). Reduction in intelligence was observed with an increased water fluoride level (P 0.000). The urinary fluoride level was a significant predictor for intelligence (P 0.000).

Conclusion:​

Children in endemic areas of fluorosis are at risk for impaired development of intelligence.”

Mauritio

"Fluoride exposure was inversely related to IQ scores (B = −1.587; 95% CI: −2.607, −0.568 for water fluoride and B = −1.214; 95% CI: −1.987, −0.442 for urinary fluoride).... Higher TT3, FT3 were related to the increased odds of children having high normal intelligence "

Thyroid function, intelligence, and low-moderate fluoride exposure among Chinese school-age children
Interesting.
I remember watching a documentary with a similar topic, it was about why we're getting dumber, showing a european doctor who treated pregnant women with iodine, which resulted in lower cases of autism and I think also higher intelligence. I guess the iodine displaced flouride.
It was a very interesting documentary and I posted it on the forum although the video is not available anymore.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals