T3 supply?

Seashells

Hey everyone, I am a regular customer of the Farmicia Del Nino. There have been some payment issues.... First, they could not take PayPay, and now they cannot take Bitcoin (they even suggest cash in the mail). Does anyone know of another reputable supplier? I am in dire straits, it is how I survive. There is an NDT shortage so the cost is extremely prohibitive where I live. T3 is only available compounded which is also out of my price range. I take quite big doses do feel normal. Feel free to direct message me if you prefer rather than comment here.

sugarisgreat

Hey everyone, I am a regular customer of the Farmicia Del Nino. There have been some payment issues.... First, they could not take PayPay, and now they cannot take Bitcoin (they even suggest cash in the mail). Does anyone know of another reputable supplier? I am in dire straits, it is how I survive. There is an NDT shortage so the cost is extremely prohibitive where I live. T3 is only available compounded which is also out of my price range. I take quite big doses do feel normal. Feel free to direct message me if you prefer rather than comment here.
Can you order the Ideal Labs product by Haidut?

Just curious, how large of a dose are you taking?

FitnessMike

A

Andrea Lucia

Wow! I was just on there last night looking for the contact to ask if I can return my last order of triyotex ( T3) and I saw they had Cynomel in stock again, I went to order some and went all the way to pay out and they would not take a credit card anymore, only Bitcoin, checks and money orders. So, If you are set up with a crypto wallet, your good to go.

Best of luck to you.... I am in a big pickle because I don't have a bitcoin or any other digital currency. That is becoming an issue these days. So much to learn, but I need my thyroid to do it! LOL

OP
S

Seashells

Can you order the Ideal Labs product by Haidut?

Just curious, how large of a dose are you taking?
I take about 75-100 mcg a day. It's not an unusual dose for T3-only replacement, but I think it may be unusual here :) I was taking the NDT Thryovanz, but then they had supply issues. So I discovered the Mexican stuff through this page, it has been great, but now I am having trouble paying them.
The currency conversion to the USD is terrible for me at the moment, and Haidut's product seems to be about double the cost of the Mexican tablets. I am a person eligible for a prescription, it is just that my country only allows any of these treatments from a Compounding Pharmacy and this is another extreme expense and I have to underdose basically, and that means not functioning well on any front.

OP
S

Seashells

OP is saying Famarcia has stopped accepting Bitcoin too, if I read correctly.
Yes, I did the order using Bitcoin and they sent an email saying they couldn't do it anymore, it's not legal with pharmaceutical rules or something. They suggested money order or sending cash.

OP
S

Seashells

I have had good success with Meds.com.mx

I am us based, but I think they ship internationally.
Thanks, I am trying them. They look an awful lot like Farmacia El Nino, they seem to have a few websites. I am just waiting for them to verify my account.

OP
S

Seashells

Just to update everyone. That current official line is Money Order or Cheque :/ I don't have a checkbook and Money Orders are long gone where I live, just no such thing.

No luck with alternatives to date.

Just to update everyone. That current official line is Money Order or Cheque :/ I don't have a checkbook and Money Orders are long gone where I live, just no such thing.

Thatโ€™s a bummer. I wouldnโ€™t give up just yet. All post offices can issue money orders and banks or credit unions, as well. I looked it up for other countries and itโ€™s not just in the US that you can โ€œbuyโ€ a money order at the post office or bank. Maybe a friend or relative can write a check for you?

A-Tim

For Meds.com.mx of Farmacia?

OP
S

Seashells

Thatโ€™s a bummer. I wouldnโ€™t give up just yet. All post offices can issue money orders and banks or credit unions, as well. I looked it up for other countries and itโ€™s not just in the US that you can โ€œbuyโ€ a money order at the post office or bank. Maybe a friend or relative can write a check for you?
Not in my country, that stuff is completely out of date, they have been for a long time. Even local โ€œMoney Ordersโ€ are basically direct bank deposits, most people do that kind of thing themselves.

Checks are also phased out. Virtually no one accepts them anymore, so no one has check accounts.

supercoolguy

Well, If can you get "Sweetbreads" that would have plenty of Natural Thyroid Spectrum, Including Calcitonin.
OR I think Chicken Thyroid is in the Necks.
Ive heard about people eating Sweetbreads, it even made them feel hot.

The butchers used to give away those cuts.

eimearrose

i got few bottles of cynomel, im based in Uk tho
Where do you order from? I'm in the UK too but bit leery of placing an order that never gets through customs. Just been using Idealabs products but it would be good to have an alternative just in case.

nigma

I haven't seen many reports of people's experiences using bitiron and tiromel. Could you tell us a little bit about your experience? How long you've been taking it for, your reactions etc.
I think its been 6 months with bitiron and about 3m with tiromel. Effect is the same as tyromax, but because its in tablets I feel my dose is much more consistent. I working up to 2 grains, currently at 1.5 grains and my metabolism is great.

I actually feel a dose of thyroid quickly affect my circulation, the CO2 I suspect.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals