T3 supply?

Vileplume

I think its been 6 months with bitiron and about 3m with tiromel. Effect is the same as tyromax, but because its in tablets I feel my dose is much more consistent. I working up to 2 grains, currently at 1.5 grains and my metabolism is great.
What ratio of T4:T3 works best for you?

Vileplume

Haven't experimented with many ratios, but currently on 1.5 grains T4/T3 plus 1/4 grain of T3 and feels good.
That's awesome. I was on only cynoplus (4:1 ratio) for a while, but I think the T4 caused my reverse T3 to get too high, which prevented my temp from increasing. I switched to a 2:1 ratio by adding cynomel, and I think I feel better now. I currently take 60 mcg T4 and 27.5 mcg T3.

nigma

That's awesome. I was on only cynoplus (4:1 ratio) for a while, but I think the T4 caused my reverse T3 to get too high, which prevented my temp from increasing. I switched to a 2:1 ratio by adding cynomel, and I think I feel better now. I currently take 60 mcg T4 and 27.5 mcg T3.
Nice. Experiment is the way!

LadyRae

I take 24 mcg T3 per day, Tyronene, from Idealabs. That's just 3 drops. One bottle lasts me several months. 3 day shipping. Credit card- no problemo. Great product. They have NDT and a T4/T3 combo as well.

A-Tim

I take 24 mcg T3 per day, Tyronene, from Idealabs. That's just 3 drops. One bottle lasts me several months. 3 day shipping. Credit card- no problemo. Great product. They have NDT and a T4/T3 combo as well.
You don't do T4?

Sefton10

I’ve just started with Tyromix and have to say the customer service is second to none. Immediate dispatch, delivered to the UK in 3 days, no issues with customs, and no messing about with ludicrous crypto payments. I have my fingers crossed the thyroid is as good!

inurendotoxin

i got few bottles of cynomel, im based in Uk tho
Where do you order from? I'm in the UK too but bit leery of placing an order that never gets through customs. Just been using Idealabs products but it would be good to have an alternative just in case.

I have to second this question @FitnessMike . How did you get Cynomel to the UK? I have never had any success.

FitnessMike

inurendotoxin

farmacia del nino or smth like that, i tried it only once and its been awhiiile ago
gtk thanks... it certainly seems hit and miss. I ordered from exactly that pharmacy in 2018 (got a tracking number and everything) and it never arrived!

Only tried? You wouldn't have any left to sell there eh? 🙃

FitnessMike

gtk thanks... it certainly seems hit and miss. I ordered from exactly that pharmacy in 2018 (got a tracking number and everything) and it never arrived!

Only tried? You wouldn't have any left to sell there eh? 🙃
im got few boxes yes, pm me ill have look on the weekend.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals