Tamoxifen Gynecomastia

OP
C

chinup53

I bought some Raloxifene from china I did it for about 10 weeks, its broke up the gladular tissue into smaller softer lumps. My lymph nodes in my armpits swelled up and were painful I think thats where your chest glands drain into so I decided to stop ,thats when I found the post about Cleavers which worked to drain the glands.

The transdermal lugols iodine/dmso seems to be doing the job for now. My plan is to do this for another couple of months and see how I go then if there is still some tissue left try transdermal DHT. If all else fails maybe a bit more raloxifene but it has shrunk enough so that I am not self conscious any more though so I already feel cured.

Good luck on the journey, its more of a mental battle than anything.

That's actually really interesting and encouraging. Thanks for sharing. It is really a mental battle as you said.

JCub369

5) Training frequency reduced to 4/week to prevent prolactin build up. Trying to get my hands on some mucuna to improve the process.
Hey There!

Could you elaborate more on this for me. Just curious as I seemed to notice gyno popping up after I upped my training 5-6 days a week. Thought it was an increase in test and then the excess was aromatising. Does high frequency training then increase prolactin? through what mechanism?

Tom K

There are misconceptions regarding etsrogenic influences of resveratrol, just as there are for other flavanoids. For example, Hans said resveratrol is estrogenic. I agree. But the outcome of resveratrol injestion and its influence is varied. In some instances it is an estrogen agonist, and in others it is an antagonist. Narrow interpretation of these pleoetrophic effects limits understanding of their most effective uses. The estrogenic activity of resveratrol: a comprehensive review of in vitro and in vivo evidence and the potential for endocrine disruption - PubMed. Resveratrol Analogues as Selective Estrogen Signaling Pathway Modulators: Structure-Activity Relationship - PubMed

Tom K

Resveratrol is estrogenic itself even though it inhibits the aromatase, so I don't think that's a good option.
Green tea inhibits 5-AR and DHT is a great estrogen antagonist, so this is also not a good option IMO.
There are misconceptions regarding estrogenic influences of resveratrol, just as there are for other flavanoids. For example, Hans said resveratrol is estrogenic. I agree. But the outcome of resveratrol injestion and its influence is varied. In some instances it is an estrogen agonist, and in others it is an antagonist. Narrow interpretation of these pleioetrophic effects limits understanding of their most effective uses. The estrogenic activity of resveratrol: a comprehensive review of in vitro and in vivo evidence and the potential for endocrine disruption - PubMed. Resveratrol Analogues as Selective Estrogen Signaling Pathway Modulators: Structure-Activity Relationship - PubMed

Hans

Forum Supporter
There are misconceptions regarding estrogenic influences of resveratrol, just as there are for other flavanoids. For example, Hans said resveratrol is estrogenic. I agree. But the outcome of resveratrol injestion and its influence is varied. In some instances it is an estrogen agonist, and in others it is an antagonist. Narrow interpretation of these pleioetrophic effects limits understanding of their most effective uses. The estrogenic activity of resveratrol: a comprehensive review of in vitro and in vivo evidence and the potential for endocrine disruption - PubMed. Resveratrol Analogues as Selective Estrogen Signaling Pathway Modulators: Structure-Activity Relationship - PubMed
I did do a follow-up article on it, later on, to discuss the evidence in humans as well.

Tom K

I did do a follow-up article on it, later on, to discuss the evidence in humans as well.
Thank you. As you probably know, there are papers that refute many of the important issues you raise, and as you have demonstrated, contradict the points I raised. Also, I appreciate your view, agree with many of the points you present, and have have clinical experience that both supports and refutes both of our concepts. In the end, it is the patients' response that matters most, and for that reason, question everything.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals