Teaser Trailer For Our Peat-inspired Documentary, On The Back Of A Tiger

theLaw

Ok but if they’re working other jobs you need to respect the struggle. And we all know kickstarter is never enough for doing the project full-time.

I only respect the struggle if the struggle is necessary.

They themselves admitted that they miscalculated what was necessary to finish this project, and now it's been 3,5yrs with no clear end in sight.

I'm not trying to belittle the great work the have done, but they did estimate date of the final film to the Kickstarter backers around mid-2016, so they have a responsibility to those who contributed. They can have great intentions and still make poor decisions.

In the end, I think they'll have an excellent film based on their works so far, but they might need to temper their expectations of the actual release.

Looking forward to it!:D

PS: Speaking of heavy-hitters, Eroll Morris......shots fired!!!:

Last edited:

Lyla

Hey all, it’s Brad from the Tiger team. It’s a bummer I’m only seeing this thread now. We’ve been posting updates (teasers, articles, etc) to our facebook and kickstarter page, but will make sure to check in here more often.

We were definitely naive in our initial estimates, and that has been our biggest fault for sure. We’ve learned that a few years is the norm when making a film of this magnitude, with some taking much longer. This is especially the case when there’s literally two people working on it. We have however hired a great writer to craft the narration, and this is helping move things along faster.

We’ve been taking extra time for a few reasons. One being the need to make a living (food, rent, family) while making the film (every dime from the Kickstarter goes into production). And even more importantly, we want to do this right. This film has the potential to make a big impact. But only if it’s attractive to a wider audience, and not just the Peat-aware. It’d be much easier to preach to the choir, but we’d rather take the more difficult path if we can reach 10’s or 100’s of thousands.

We’ve also been in touch with Peat throughout the process, sending him updates on our story structure and getting valuable feedback from him. He is still in full support.

Shoot us any questions you have. Here or via E-mail: [email protected]

The patience will pay off.

Brad & Jeremy

Thanks for the update!

theLaw

For those interested, Brad and Jeremy said that the current status of the film is completion by summer and full release by end of the year.:thumbsup:

CoolTweetPete

For those interested, Brad and Jeremy said that the current status of the film is completion by summer and full release by end of the year.:thumbsup:

I went searching for information on this a few months ago but I just now saw this. I’m relieved there is an updated status report! :hearteyes:

ilikecats

@bradley who is the scientist in the newest trailer that becomes right before Mae wan ho? Right after the “dogmatism” heading.

ilikecats

@Lee Simeon No that’s not the guy. Gerald pollock is the white bald older guy with a beard who’s being interviewed in his lab. This guy has an accent... can’t quite place it. He looks like he’s in his late 30s, has a buzz cut and well groomed facial hair. And this is from the brand new trailer that came out about a week ago. He’s the one that says “if you’re not riding the mainstream train...”

Lee Simeon

@Lee Simeon No that’s not the guy. Gerald pollock is the white bald older guy with a beard who’s being interviewed in his lab. This guy has an accent... can’t quite place it. He looks like he’s in his late 30s, has a buzz cut and well groomed facial hair. And this is from the brand new trailer that came out about a week ago. He’s the one that says “if you’re not riding the mainstream train...”
Oh crap my bad, I think you will find the information on their website "perceivethinkact.com" if I recall correctly.

D

danishispsychic

Super impressive- looks awesome- congrats- can't wait to watch the whole thing- xx

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals