Terrain: World Premiere

live right now with a discussion and in about an hour the premiere of the movie. I think you have to sign up to see the stream

yerrag

Why is the title Terrain? But the description reads: TERRAIN motivates and inspires viewers to understand the power and responsibility of consent.

Why not entitle it CONSENT?

As I'm tired of going into Youtubes and videos similarly titled and all I hear is about COVID and not about terrain theory and pleomorphism except for the last few minutes. Happens almost all the time with videos with Barre Lando and Andrew Kaufmann, and a lot of small talk interspersed. I guess the subject is deep and it's just better to read than to listen to them, as each time is like going through a Terrain Theory 101 and nothing more.

Grapelander

Dr. Robert Young and Dr. Andy Kaufman discuss their discoveries of Antoine Bechamp's groundbreaking Terrain Theory after he examined cells at the molecular level and found that disease and ill-health stems from unhealthy and acidic internal environments, uncovering specks of granular life beyond cellular, nuclear, and DNA structures he termed microzymas--later or seemingly coincidentally named protits, somatids, bions by other scientists, historically, similar in fact, says Dr. Andy Kaufman to stem cells--which scientists like Gunther Enderlein and Marie Bleker found have the capacity to form life into healthy cells or bacteria and yeast of different kinds in acidic environments, which form primarily to try to clean up the acids and toxins, and can be returned to the shape of healthy cells after toxic-waste-clean-up in the right alkaline environment, in an extraordinary and fascinating process heretofore hidden from larger awareness by the Germologists of Modern Pharmaceutically-Shaped Science: Pleomorphism.

OP
Riesensackteil

Dr. Robert Young and Dr. Andy Kaufman discuss their discoveries of Antoine Bechamp's groundbreaking Terrain Theory after he examined cells at the molecular level and found that disease and ill-health stems from unhealthy and acidic internal environments, uncovering specks of granular life beyond cellular, nuclear, and DNA structures he termed microzymas--later or seemingly coincidentally named protits, somatids, bions by other scientists, historically, similar in fact, says Dr. Andy Kaufman to stem cells--which scientists like Gunther Enderlein and Marie Bleker found have the capacity to form life into healthy cells or bacteria and yeast of different kinds in acidic environments, which form primarily to try to clean up the acids and toxins, and can be returned to the shape of healthy cells after toxic-waste-clean-up in the right alkaline environment, in an extraordinary and fascinating process heretofore hidden from larger awareness by the Germologists of Modern Pharmaceutically-Shaped Science: Pleomorphism.

Would go well with Peats mechanism to control pH. CO2 inside the cell keeps it acidic and the calcium that gets out of the cell due to CO2 keeps outside alkaline

OP
Riesensackteil
Why is the title Terrain? But the description reads: TERRAIN motivates and inspires viewers to understand the power and responsibility of consent.

Why not entitle it CONSENT?

As I'm tired of going into Youtubes and videos similarly titled and all I hear is about COVID and not about terrain theory and pleomorphism except for the last few minutes. Happens almost all the time with videos with Barre Lando and Andrew Kaufmann, and a lot of small talk interspersed. I guess the subject is deep and it's just better to read than to listen to them, as each time is like going through a Terrain Theory 101 and nothing more.
Indeed, it is a movie for the newbies and there was nothing in the movie which was new to people acquinted to the theory.

Well, the only new thing for me was a moment where Cowan associated the mystic spike protein with a normal protein in the liver but I forgot the name. He said that 'they' say that the mRNA injections work by reading this protein but it is actually a marker for toxicity, he said

yerrag

Would go well with Peats mechanism to control pH. CO2 inside the cell keeps it acidic and the calcium that gets out of the cell due to CO2 keeps outside alkaline
Thanks.

I'm glad you shared this as this is the best full interview that talks mainly about pleomorphism and terrain theory.

Dr. Kaufmann is well-know to me and to many here, but Dr. Young is an enigma to me. I had a thread on him where he says Tom Brady ate vegetarian and that doesn't ring true. And in an interview with Pat Timpone, he used the example of a horse eating grass only and having good build and nice muscles to bolster his case on eating full veggie as very health, to with Pat shut him down by saying that is a horse, and we're humans. Those are two points I have against him. And it wasn't easy to add another one. In that same interview, he says our urine has to have a pH of 8.4 because our interstitial fluids should be 8.4 also. He repeats this same thing about interstitial fluids needing to be 8.4 to be considered as true health in this interview. That hasn't gotten challenged by the host and by Kaufmann, just as it wasn't challenged by Pat in the first interview I mentioned. To me, from what I've read on pH, a pH of 8.4 is way alkaline. My mom's urine gets that high when she has UTI, because the catalase enzyme in bacteria causes the urine to be more alkaline. But I'm sure if this is another point against him or not. Other than that, he knows his pleomorphic and terrain theory very well, and was taught by Maria Bleker when he studied in Germany.

yerrag

Indeed, it is a movie for the newbies and there was nothing in the movie which was new to people acquinted to the theory.

Well, the only new thing for me was a moment where Cowan associated the mystic spike protein with a normal protein in the liver but I forgot the name. He said that 'they' say that the mRNA injections work by reading this protein but it is actually a marker for toxicity, he said
Thanks for the link though. Maybe the first part is just the run-up to the 2nd part where the nitty gritty gets to dwelved more on. But it's interesting about the liver protein. I've never heard of that and that's real interesting.

Grapelander

Book (1923): PASTEUR: PLAGIARIST, IMPOSTOR THE GERM THEORY EXPLODED

The ‘germ theory’, so-called, long antedated Pasteur – so long, in fact, that he was able to present it as new – and he got away with it! F. Harrison, Principal Professor of Bacteriology at Macdonald College (Faculty of Agriculture, McGill University), Quebec, Canada, wrote an Historical Review of Microbiology, published in Microbiology, a text book, in which he says in part:

“Geronimo Fracastorio (an Italian poet and physician, 1483 – 1553) of Verona, published a work (De Contagionibus et Contagiosis Morbis, et eorum Curatione) in Venice in 1546 which contained the first statement of the true nature of contagion, infection, or disease organisms, and of the modes of transmission of infectious disease. He divided diseases into those which infect by either immediate contact, through intermediate agents, or at a distance through the air. Organisms which cause disease, called seminaria contagionum, he supposed to be of the nature of viscous or glutinous matter, similar to the colloidal states of substances described by modern physical chemists. These particles, too small to be seen, were capable of reproduction in appropriate media, and became pathogenic through the action of animal heat. Thus Fracastorio, in the middle of the sixteenth century, gave us an outline of morbid processes in terms of microbiology.”

For a book published more than three hundred years before Pasteur ‘discovered’ the germ theory, this seems to be a most astonishing anticipation of Pasteur’s ideas, except that – not having a microscope – Fracastorio apparently did not realize that these substances might be individual living organisms.

RealNeat

Viral myths summarized very well here
View: https://t.me/DrSamBailey/28

Terrain was good, the production was lacking a bit, but I think it would make your average person question things if they watched it all the way through.

yerrag

This is a great presentation. Looking forward to the next installment. There are a lot more interesting concepts to add other than only pleomorphism and terrain theory. There is alchemy, Schuessler's cell salts, the psyche encompassing German New Medicine and even the Enneagram. It has a lot more to do with making a person whole - body, soul, and spirit.

Thanks for sharing.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom