Testosterone Optimization On RP-inspired Nutrition

OP
G

GreekDemiGod

ACTH came out in the middle range of normal levels.
25-OH Vitamin D is 30 ng/mL, which is on lower range of optimal. I wonder if it’s worth increasing my D3/ K2 dose to bring up my levels even higher.

youngsinatra

I find it interesting that your progesterone is normal and cortisol is high-ish, while DHEA - T and E2 are very low.

Seems like all the pregnenolone - progesterone is pushed down the cortisol pathway instead of the DHEA pathway.

Reminded me of something gbolduev said in the past: (Don‘t know if this is useful for you, but I was thinking about it)
5D70575E-DE9B-43F2-813C-01CF6022EB11.jpeg

OP
G

GreekDemiGod

I find it interesting that your progesterone is normal and cortisol is high-ish, while DHEA - T and E2 are very low.

Seems like all the pregnenolone - progesterone is pushed down the cortisol pathway instead of the DHEA pathway.

Reminded me of something gbolduev said in the past: (Don‘t know if this is useful for you, but I was thinking about it)
View attachment 51539
Has he said anything else about this pattern?

OP
G

GreekDemiGod

View attachment 51539
I’m also wondering what is causing my very low SHBG levels. They weren’t that low a few years ago.
Perhaps all the fructose/ sugar. I had great SHBG when Carnivore.

OP
G

GreekDemiGod

Took 10k IU of D3 yesterday, had an erection early in the morning while asleep.
Took 15k IUs this morning, my flaccid length is longer and feeling aroused.
There might be something to bringing my D3 levels higher.

OP
G

GreekDemiGod

Summary of my blood tests

Total Testosterone 6.77 nmol/L
Range [8.64 - 29] VERY LOW
Free Testosterone 4.5136 pg/mL Range [5.01 - 27.78] VERY LOW
SHBG 16.1 nmol/L Range [18.3 - 54.1] VERY LOW
LH 2.62 mUI/mL LOW
FSH 1.98 mUI/mL LOW

Cortisol 464 nmol/L
DHEA-S 143 µg/dL VERY LOW

Estrogen 13.3 pg/mL LOW
Prolactin 284 µUI/mL MID-HIGH

LDL Cholesterol 140 mg/dL
HDL Cholesterol 51.9 mg/dL
Triglycerides 55.9 mg/dL

TSH 2.45 µUI/mL
FT3 4.88 pmol/L
Total T3 1.6 nmol/L
FT4 16.6 pmol/L
Total T4 81.6 nmol/L

ALT, AST, GGT in range.

@Hans

youngsinatra

Took 10k IU of D3 yesterday, had an erection early in the morning while asleep.
Took 15k IUs this morning, my flaccid length is longer and feeling aroused.
There might be something to bringing my D3 levels higher.
I‘m wondering why your 25OHD is relatively „low“, because I thought you were supplementing quite large amounts in the previous weeks, right? (or am I mistaken)

Sometimes, a sublingual liquid vitamin D raises 25OHD better than pills, especially when there is any possible issue with bile flow (which is needed to absorb vitamin D/K)

OP
G

GreekDemiGod

I‘m wondering why your 25OHD is relatively „low“, because I thought you were supplementing quite large amounts in the previous weeks, right? (or am I mistaken)

Sometimes, a sublingual liquid vitamin D raises 25OHD better than pills, especially when there is any possible issue with bile flow (which is needed to absorb vitamin D/K)
Yes, but I wasn’t taking it daily, in a fixed schedule. Some days I would take 6k IU , some days not.
I am using Thorne D/K2, liquid form.

youngsinatra

Summary of my blood tests

Total Testosterone 6.77 nmol/L
Range [8.64 - 29] VERY LOW
Free Testosterone 4.5136 pg/mL Range [5.01 - 27.78] VERY LOW
SHBG 16.1 nmol/L Range [18.3 - 54.1] VERY LOW
LH 2.62 mUI/mL LOW
FSH 1.98 mUI/mL LOW

Cortisol 464 nmol/L
DHEA-S 143 µg/dL VERY LOW

Estrogen 13.3 pg/mL LOW
Prolactin 284 µUI/mL MID-HIGH

LDL Cholesterol 140 mg/dL
HDL Cholesterol 51.9 mg/dL
Triglycerides 55.9 mg/dL

TSH 2.45 µUI/mL
FT3 4.88 pmol/L
Total T3 1.6 nmol/L
FT4 16.6 pmol/L
Total T4 81.6 nmol/L

ALT, AST, GGT in range.

@Hans
I‘ll get my hormonal panel tested tomorrow aswell.
(LH, FSH, testosterone, SHBG, prolactin, estradiol, DHEA, cortisol)

I used to work with „nikibrah“ (Nikita Udovichenko) for one month, who is also called the „God Of Hormones“ as he turned around many people with similar blood levels and got them to above the reference range in 3-6 months. He says that 99% of people under 40 don’t need TRT, with 1% of special cases that need hormonal replacement.

His coaching is quite expensive (500€/month) but he coaches almost 1000 people - among many who are successful high performing athletes. (NFC, football, soccer players)

If you want more about my experience with his coaching, you can PM me.

OP
G

GreekDemiGod

Some good news, the results of my semen analysis came through. I am fertile.
Diagnosis: Normozoospermia

All parameters came in range.

OP
G

GreekDemiGod

This morning, I did a repeat of some of the blood tests from last week, cause my insurance covers it, so why not.
In the past week, I increased my D3 intake to 15k IU per day, and also started eating liver more often and more eggs to increase nutrient density.(as per @Hans advice) . I also started eating just meat, eggs fruits, raw honey. Zero starch and zero dairy(only exception Parmiggiano Reggiano, which I understand it's made from raw cheese).
I feel mentally better, my brain fog has reduced (from starch restriction most likely) and I feel much calmer.
Erection-wise, I believe there is some progress. I started getting some erections in the mornings, they're far from rock solid, but better than no erection, I suppose.
I also started sleeping naked, to let my testicles "breathe" more.

I also bought some D-aspartic acid and DHEA50mg. Also ordered Gonadin ,Pansterone, Kuinone and Tocovit from Idealabs. My rationale was that with such a low DHEA-s value, some Pansterone/ DHEA might be good.
I read that D-aspartic Acid and Vitamin E can raise LH and FSH, which is exactly what I need.

Last edited:
OP
G

GreekDemiGod

Guys, something great happened. Today's results from the lab arrived, there are significant improvements across the board for all parameters. A lot changed from 30 May to 13 June, less than 2 weeks.

Total Testosterone went from 192 ng/dL to 484 ng/dL. My highest T levels registered! It more than doubled in 2 weeks
Serum Cortisol went from 464 nmol/L to 416 nmol.L
Estradiol
went from 13.3 pg/mL to 21.9 pg/mL
FSH went from 1.97 mUI/ml to 2.77 mUI/mL
LH
from 2.62 mIU/ml to 5.24 mUI/mL
Prolactin
went down from 284 to 207 uUI/mL
TSH went down from 2.45 to 1.62 uUI/mL

Changes I've implemented

DHEA 25mg(only been on it for 4 days)
Vitamin D 15k IU
Vitamin E 300 IU(raises LH and FSH?)
D-Aspartic Acid(LH, FSH)

more eggs and liver(Retinol?) as per @Hans advice
Diet consists of: meat, eggs, fruits, raw honey. Zero starch/ gluten, zero dairy.

These seem like really great improvemnts. My testosterone increased by, my LH and FSH which were very low, now are in the middle range and signalling the body to produce. But why? The DHEA would be prime suspect, but I've only been taking it for 4 days. It would also explain the slight increase in E2.

Is it fair to assume this confirms that I do not have secondary hypogonadism? I really want to avoid going the TRT route.
Something was keeping my LH and FSH low and I have to find out why.
TSH went down to under 1 and I have no idea why. Is it the Vitamin D? The DHEA?

@Hans @youngsinatra

Last edited:

youngsinatra

Total Testosterone went from 192 ng/dL to 484 ng/dL. My highest T levels registered! It more than doubled in 2 weeks
Estradiol
LH
Prolactin

Changes I've implemented

Vitamin D 15k IU
D-Aspartic Acid(LH, FSH)

Diet consists of: meat, eggs, fruits, raw honey. Zero starch/ gluten, zero dairy.

These seem like really great improvemnts. My testosterone increased by, my LH and FSH which were very low, now are in the middle range and signalling the body to produce. But why? The DHEA would be prime suspect, but I've only been taking it for 4 days. It would also explain the slight increase in E2.

Is it fair to assume this confirms that I do not have secondary hypogonadism? I really want to avoid going the TRT route.

@Hans @youngsinatra
Awesome!

Hans

Forum Supporter
Guys, something great happened. Today's results from the lab arrived, there are significant improvements across the board for all parameters. A lot changed from 30 May to 13 June, less than 2 weeks.

Estradiol
LH
Prolactin

Changes I've implemented

Vitamin D 15k IU
D-Aspartic Acid(LH, FSH)

@Hans @youngsinatra
Fantastic! Thanks for implementing. 💪

Vanset

I doubt it's the DHEA. Just simple, smart and effective diet changes. Awesome, keep it up. Don't see why you wouldn't be able to reach 600s now.

OP
G

GreekDemiGod

I doubt it's the DHEA. Just simple, smart and effective diet changes. Awesome, keep it up. Don't see why you wouldn't be able to reach 600s now.
I’ve only been taking it for 4 days, oral DHEA.
And I also took Pansterone in the past and don’t remember raising T that much.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals