The 15 Minute City

Peatress

Last edited:

JamesGatz

Honestly, I'd rather have a 15-minute city with BIKING everywhere instead of ELECTRIC CARS everywhere

Teslas actually seem to trigger some kind of 'seizure'-effect in me - it actually feels like my body begins to shut down near one and I can't perform basic functions
. I've seen videos of guys having seizures and uncontrollable shaking near teslas - could make a WHOLE THREAD on how dangerous it is, NOT SAFE AT ALL - WHATEVER YOU DO - DON'T TOUCH THOSE VEHICLES OR KEEP THEM PARKED IN YOUR PLACE OF LIVING - HYBRIDS are dangerous too but electric cars WILL KILL YOU - that is a fact and I'm not sure the NWO intended them for that purpose - imagine having that in your driveway - YOU WILL HAVE A PAINFUL/SLOW DECLINE

Momma

Honestly, I'd rather have a 15-minute city with BIKING everywhere instead of ELECTRIC CARS everywhere

Teslas actually seem to trigger some kind of 'seizure'-effect in me - it actually feels like my body begins to shut down near one and I can't perform basic functions
. I've seen videos of guys having seizures and uncontrollable shaking near teslas - could make a WHOLE THREAD on how dangerous it is, NOT SAFE AT ALL - WHATEVER YOU DO - DON'T TOUCH THOSE VEHICLES OR KEEP THEM PARKED IN YOUR PLACE OF LIVING - HYBRIDS are dangerous too but electric cars WILL KILL YOU - that is a fact and I'm not sure the NWO intended them for that purpose - imagine having that in your driveway - YOU WILL HAVE A PAINFUL/SLOW DECLINE
The 15 Minute City is a level of lockdown and control, not about means of transportation. It’s under the guise of less emissions, traffic, etc. but it has nothing to do with that of course. Person X can only leave their house today for Y reasons, and only Z far. I certainly hope people fight this in the UK.

Warrior

The lockdowns were all about seeing how programmed the Slaves were and how willingly they'd give up their previous freedoms in training for the digital fiefdom this represents.

In the future, once most people are dead and the rest are micochipped based on their genetic heritage, we'll see Alphas, Betas, Gammas etc fraternizing among themselves but not the rest when digital apartheid sets in and everyone belongs to everyone else.

A brave new world indeed and I don't say that in jest as what we're seeing is the beginning of that because its all interlinked. Like placing frogs on a worktop, then in a cool pan and turning it up by increments...

Climate footprints and the rest are a con as the former is a PR campaign cooked up BP of all people! Just another layer in the control mech and why I've said the greatest Opponent exists in your head and makes you think you're them when the truth is very, very different.

HeyThere

I won't argue someone's experiences, but I will question the known dangers of a tiny phone battery next to your head, and now we're suppose to sit on a battery the size of the car undercarriage. Awaiting possible future reports of colon cancers, etc...?

stoic

Regular biking isn't much better either (if you care about your testicles, that is).

Momma

Hello Americans. The 15 Minute City is being discussed for Salt Lake County in Utah. This is a real threat. Please don’t comply.

HeyThere

Hello Americans. The 15 Minute City is being discussed for Salt Lake County in Utah. This is a real threat. Please don’t comply.

If it was so easy to just "not comply" we wouldn't have 90% of the BS we are in now. What exactly does "don't comply" mean? Go to jail by driving past the instated limit? What if you have a family you need to go to a job for to feed and can't afford to go to jail? See... the lefties are jobless and are modern hippies with no responsibilities, that's why they are in the streets blocking us, the responsible people, from getting to our jobs. It's an unfair playing field.

Momma

If it was so easy to just "not comply" we wouldn't have 90% of the BS we are in now. What exactly does "don't comply" mean? Go to jail by driving past the instated limit? What if you have a family you need to go to a job for to feed and can't afford to go to jail? See... the lefties are jobless and are modern hippies with no responsibilities, that's why they are in the streets blocking us, the responsible people, from getting to our jobs. It's an unfair playing field.
Know your rights. Find a community of like minded people and band together. Protest. Go to every meeting. Have a voice. Know the truth. Lawyer up. Delay. Stall, but don’t give in. Difficult of course.

>>>>When I was up in DC I went into a whole foods that had one regular entrance and one regular standard traditional checkout line; the others were all app driven meaning walk out technology and they charge your app. Almost 100% of the people were using the Chinese system for convenience. Resist and do not comply. <<<<

HeyThere

Know your rights. Find a community of like minded people and band together. Protest. Go to every meeting. Have a voice. Know the truth. Lawyer up. Delay. Stall, but don’t give in. Difficult of course.

>>>>When I was up in DC I went into a whole foods that had one regular entrance and one regular standard traditional checkout line; the others were all app driven meaning walk out technology and they charge your app. Almost 100% of the people were using the Chinese system for convenience. Resist and do not comply. <<<<

Are you doing any of this yourself?

HeyThere

Knowing rights. Community. Lawyer. Voice. Truth. I have three children, so a lot to lose if I don’t.

Knowing rights? We had the absolute, unequivocal right for not 1 person have to get the vaxx.

I could go on, but I think that's a big enough one to show you how your "rights" are in our new world.

Momma

Knowing rights? We had the absolute, unequivocal right for not 1 person have to get the vaxx.

I could go on, but I think that's a big enough one to show you how your "rights" are in our new world.
That’s why none of us in our family of 5 got it. Even my husband who was the only one at his office to say no. And yes, it was an issue. I can’t control what others do, but i will find new family and community that not only know better, but do better.

HeyThere

That’s why none of us in our family of 5 got it. Even my husband who was the only one at his office to say no. And yes, it was an issue. I can’t control what others do, but i will find new family and community that not only know better, but do better.

Did he get fired? If not, he was one of the lucky few. Others were forced.

Momma

Did he get fired? If not, he was one of the lucky few. Others were forced.
No, he didn’t. He was ostracized. Intimidated. Isolated. Announced publicly. Different rules for him. Two pay cuts. Health insurance policy change. Discriminated, but not fired. It was stressful.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom