The amount of vitamin E present in Progest-E: could it be a problem?

We know that the vitamin E is present in Progest-E in large amounts. When someone needs to take a mega dose of Progest-E, that person will necessarily ingest a lot of vitamin E at the same time.
Vitamin E has a threshold beyond which it can be toxic. In this case, what is the risk of consuming excess vitamin E when using megadose of Progest-E?

We know that the vitamin E is present in Progest-E in large amounts. When someone needs to take a mega dose of Progest-E, that person will necessarily ingest a lot of vitamin E at the same time.
Vitamin E has a threshold beyond which it can be toxic. In this case, what is the risk of consuming excess vitamin E when using megadose of Progest-E?
The vitamin E in it is problematic for me, mostly because it thins my blood. So if I don’t balance it with K then I get a migraine and bleeding gums. I am an “O” blood type and already have blood clotting issues. Ray Peat says taking progest-E on the gums is economical, needing less of it. If the gums means taking less of it, I think that would be a good first step towards minimizing the potential of getting vitamin E toxicity.

OP
gilson d dantas
The vitamin E in it is problematic for me, mostly because it thins my blood. So if I don’t balance it with K then I get a migraine and bleeding gums. I am an “O” blood type and already have blood clotting issues. Ray Peat says taking progest-E on the gums is economical, needing less of it. If the gums means taking less of it, I think that would be a good first step towards minimizing the potential of getting vitamin E toxicity.
The amount of vitamin E in Progest-E is very high, specially for people who are taking too much Progest-E, I mean therapeutic doses of Progest-E. So, to use it on gums I think don ´t change the essencial problem: too much vitamina E by dose of progesterone.

Lollipop2

I have used Progest - e since 2015 using various delivery methods depending on the need: both on the gums and vaginally. I have never found the Vit e in Progest-e to be a problem for me these last 7 and 1/2 years of using.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals