The biggest scam of the 20th-21st century

unanimous

is that depression is an incurable, unpreventable disease that can ONLY be mitigated with ssris and other chemicals that inhibit natural neurotransmitter release for long periods of time and cause dependence

the real reason that people are depressed is due to a large part having a ***t diet. when i began following the advice of peat, eg reducing pufa consumption, avoiding foods that make you hypothyroid much energy levels shot through the ROOF

instead of following easy dietary and lifestyle changes, people are quick to give money to big pharma quacks that only further exaggerate their problems. what a ****88 up world

naevastar

is that depression is an incurable, unpreventable disease that can ONLY be mitigated with ssris and other chemicals that inhibit natural neurotransmitter release for long periods of time and cause dependence

the real reason that people are depressed is due to a large part having a ***t diet. when i began following the advice of peat, eg reducing pufa consumption, avoiding foods that make you hypothyroid much energy levels shot through the ROOF

instead of following easy dietary and lifestyle changes, people are quick to give money to big pharma quacks that only further exaggerate their problems. what a ****88 up world
Not just diet but the role hormones play when it comes to mental health.. I was on birth control for 9 years and at the time had no idea this was related to my severe depression. When I discovered dr. Peats work in early 2015 I stopped birth control and it was like a whole new world. Yes I get down from time to time like a normal human being but nowhere near a depression, no matter what challenges or amount of stress I face.

EustaceBagge

It's easy to be depressed nowadays. People get this ingrained idea that they have to be productive bots sleeping less and working more to achieve maximum material wealth at the cost of their wellbeing. So when you try to relax or sleep more you always get the impression it is an undeserved "guilty" pleasure, where even pleasurable things are not pleasurable anymore, but you also can't work any longer due to a burnout so your stuck in a vicious cycle. People need to learn to relax and recharge and then get back to work again. For me the anxiety was the depression really. Sometimes it feels like we have a lot of responsibility, but don't forget that we don't exist for society, society exists for us.

Warrior

Depression is like a warning light on a car. Its telling you to check yourself before your wreck yourself as something is very wrong with the way you're doing things.

Problem is most people are totally numb to their bodies wisdom and looking for zero effort quick fixes as they don't want to change what made them sick in the first place. In that respect most of the populace are biological automata running click*whirr programs and living on reactive autopilot.

Why thats the case is a very interesting question.

stoic

Medicine has always been more or less synonymous to quackery, but I can't think of any other discipline surpassing the horrors of modern psychiatry, with its cruel, enslaving, dehumanising false treatments.

I agree with @Warrior: depression, like physical pain, is needed for us to notice what needs to change – in our lifestyle, relations, work, goals, values, and most importantly, our outlook. Think, perceive, act :):

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals