The Christ Within

@tankasnowgod

Jesus does claim to be God, here is one example:

John 14:8-10
Philip said, “Lord, show us the Father and that will be enough for us.”

Jesus answered: “Don’t you know me, Philip, even after I have been among you such a long time? Anyone who has seen me has seen the Father. How can you say, ‘Show us the Father’?

Don’t you believe that I am in the Father, and that the Father is in me? The words I say to you I do not speak on my own authority. Rather, it is the Father, living in me, who is doing his work.

Also, the name for God in the beginning of Genesis is plural. As in:

Gen 1:1
In the beginning God (Elohim-plural) created the heavens and the earth.

EustaceBagge

I am certainly not trying to agree with either catholicism or protestantism. Having read the New Testament, I certainly didn't see anything in that book to justify a position like Pope. Neither does Catholicism and Protestantism agree with each other.

But maybe there is something in the New Testament that can justify the position of the Pope? If so, maybe you could mention the verses that do justify that position?
This is ok.

Again, what "cult?" And what "people" are you involving me with?
"New Age movement, movement that spread through the occult and metaphysical religious communities in the 1970s and ʾ80s. It looked forward to a “New Age” of love and light and offered a foretaste of the coming era through personal transformation and healing. The movement’s strongest supporters were followers of modern esotericism, a religious perspective that is based on the acquisition of mystical knowledge and that has been popular in the West since the 2nd century ad, especially in the form of Gnosticism. Ancient Gnosticism was succeeded by various esoteric movements through the centuries, including Rosicrucianism in the 17th century and Freemasonry, theosophy, and ritual magic in the 19th and 20th centuries."

Christianity is not compatible with this heresy. That is my point. That is why I also compared OP's "The Christ Within" to Gnosticism which tried to setup a link between Christiniaty and esoteric knowledge. I'm hereby stating that it is incompatible.

@EustaceBagge Read more.
You should read more. Your part of a cult without even knowing it. The end goal of the New Age movement ends with globalism and a new world order. The strategy is simple: They claim every religion and culture has similar mysteries and symbolisms that are based on ancient knowledge and that we are all one instead of divided. Then it suddenly claims superiority of the devil if you delve in deep enough. This is the pattern I have observed over the years. Most people don't even know what they're doing or what they're part of.

I am certainly not trying to agree with either catholicism or protestantism. Having read the New Testament, I certainly didn't see anything in that book to justify a position like Pope. Neither does Catholicism and Protestantism agree with each other.

But maybe there is something in the New Testament that can justify the position of the Pope? If so, maybe you could mention the verses that do justify that position?
I don't see reason for a Pope either.

Matthew 23:9
And call no man your father on earth, for you have one Father, who is in heaven.

1Timothy 2:5
For there is one God and one mediator between God and mankind, the man Christ Jesus,

tankasnowgod

"New Age movement, movement that spread through the occult and metaphysical religious communities in the 1970s and ʾ80s. It looked forward to a “New Age” of love and light and offered a foretaste of the coming era through personal transformation and healing. The movement’s strongest supporters were followers of modern esotericism, a religious perspective that is based on the acquisition of mystical knowledge and that has been popular in the West since the 2nd century ad, especially in the form of Gnosticism. Ancient Gnosticism was succeeded by various esoteric movements through the centuries, including Rosicrucianism in the 17th century and Freemasonry, theosophy, and ritual magic in the 19th and 20th centuries."

Christianity is not compatible with this heresy. That is my point. That is why I also compared OP's "The Christ Within" to Gnosticism which tried to setup a link between Christiniaty and esoteric knowledge. I'm hereby stating that it is incompatible.
So, which part of the "New Age" movement do you consider "heresy?" The love and light part? The personal transformation and healing part? Gnosticism? Theosophy? Ritual Magic? Rosicrucianism? Every single part of it?

I'll admit that there are many parts of the above that I am not at all familiar with. Based on that definition, I am certainly not a "New Ager." I know nothing of Rosicrucianism or Freemasonry, and very little of Theosophy, beyond the name Blavatsky, and that it seems to have adopted many of the Hermetic principles. I have read a few of the Gnostic texts.

I don't know what your view of "Christianity" is, and it may be that it is totally incompatible with any of the listed "New Age" concepts. However, I think you can most certainly be a Christian, in the way Thomas Jefferson defined the term, and still draw wisdom from the above mentioned texts and movements, as well as from other sources.

JamesGatz

Without posting my view on the subject - I'll add more context to the thread and to a claim I hear a lot that I found a while back that is relevant here

*** THIS IS NOT WHAT I PERSONALLY BELIEVE, JUST POSTING THE CLAIM ***

The claim is that ALL major religions were created by the elites for the purpose of controlling people through the pineal gland (Symbolism is One Eye/Black Cube)

ECFA8D7E-503A-4D7E-80FE-106630DF872F.jpeg

FC4D1AED-3DEE-4BA7-BEAD-3AF2623C74FA.jpeg

When you believe in God - your tongue gravitates to the roof of the mouth and activates the pineal gland (better metabolic function/health - this state also occurs when your metabolic health is ideal)

When you don't believe in God - your tongue is unable to stick to the roof or pineal gland (worst metabolic function/health - this also occurs when your stress hormones are high)

This is also why girls get so offended when they get called out for having a lot of sexual partners - in a high stress/serotonin state girls become 'easy' because they are in 'survival mode', so hence if a girl has a lot of sexual partners it means she is high stress and unhealthy 🤷‍♂️ 🤷‍♂️

So long story short, healthy people believe in God and unhealthy people gravitate to 'Atheism'

This is also why when times were GOOD - they promoted Nationalism, Family, and God - they ALL promote stimulation of the pineal gland

In a pineal gland/low-stress state you are GENUINELY ALTRUISTIC

The Elites claim is that they created all religions to keep people in the 'pineal gland' state so that people relinquish their independent thought/control into something bigger than themselves (i.e. A higher Power)

BUT ironically the pineal gland is the healthier state to be in

F22079C4-6824-4DF6-AEB5-8663C7BA859E.jpeg

And this all ties back into Peating - the lower cortisol, serotonin, estrogen is, the more force your tongue rests on the roof stimulating the pineal gland,

The higher your stress is - the opposite occurs

This ALSO ties into looks as the more time your tongue spends on the roof of the mourh, the larger your jaws and skull become hence the more attractive you become

The higher your stress is the less time your tongue spends on the roof of the mouth, the smaller your jaws and skull and the uglier you become

THIS IS ALSO WHY they promote degeneracy/sodomy right now - right now they need society to collapse, so hence they promote:

The idea of having rampant sexual partners instead of being in relationships and building pair-bonding, they promote NOT HAVING a family, engaging in beastiality, and they promote homosexuality/transgenderism

EVERYTHING YOU SEE IN THE MAINSTREAM IS CAREFULLY THOUGHT OUT/PICKED to serve their agendas at the moment

The color pink and rainbows are two symbols that promote disassociation in mind control so hence it is ALWAYS paired up with agendas involving sodomy

0CD2B1A4-EFE8-4BBA-903F-506A43E92815.jpeg

EustaceBagge

@JamesGatz This was exactly what I was talking about haha.

No point in arguing further, just don't try to change the bible into something that suits more your style by being "intellectual" about it. I think the Jefferson bible is something like that. Same with OP's attempt at dragging God down into a level of "proto human consciousness to connect with", God created your consciousness how can God be consciousness itself? In that way he is literally saying he is on the level of God or I'm severely misunderstanding things.

"

4. Jesus Christ Was Just an Enlightened Man

New Agers also believe that Jesus Christ is a man who reached “Christ consciousness” which every person is meant to reach and attain in their spiritual journey. All worship of Him as God is bad and a lie to take people away from knowing their ‘true power’.

Why It’s Wrong:

Jesus was not just another man who reached enlightenment. Jesus Christ is the unique Son of God born of a virgin who was raised from the dead on the third day. Jesus isn’t ‘like’ God or ‘become’ God, He is God.

The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him. He is before all things, and in him all things hold together.
Colossians 1:15-17 NIV

In another portion of Scripture Jesus says,

…Before Abraham was born, I AM
John 8:58 NIV
"

Also

"

3. Humans Forgot Their Perfectly Divine Nature

Any sense of a negative perspective of self is rejected because whatever you think, you become. With this belief, objective truth doesn’t really matter. You simply attract what your beliefs are (consciously and unconsciously). As a result of this, all guilt and shame are to be rejected.

People will often recite positive mantras, and try and deflect all negative thinking in fear that it will come to pass if entertained.

Why It’s Wrong:

Holding this belief causes people to reject any notion of sin, repentance, guilt, shame.

Romans says,

For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God.
Romans 3:23 NIV

Entertaining any thoughts about our sinful, fallen nature would produce shameful, or “negative” thoughts thus preventing people from realizing how truly sinful humanity is and our vital need for Jesus Christ as a Savior.

Apostle Paul also taught that godly sorrow brings repentance which leads to salvation and in it, we find no regrets.

Godly sorrow brings repentance that leads to salvation and leaves no regret, but worldly sorrow brings death.
2 Corinthians 7:10 NIV

"

Number 3 for Tankas, 4 for OP
Interesting stuff really

milomag

My point is this and I don't want to personally critisize you: Do you think this New Age stuff is compatible with Christianity? I don't. But I see you guys always using the name of Christ for something that is wholly esoteric. Am I that off mark when I say this is more similar to gnosticism? Honest?
You're exactly right! New Age stuff is absolutely not compatible with true Christianity. Those who know what the Bible (the KJB) really says, won't be fooled by all the corrupted counterfeits and false teaching. The god of this world (Satan) would have all following and worshiping him instead of the one, true, almighty, living God. People have been deceived into mistaking the god of this world to be God the creator of this world (I used to be one of them). You're not off the mark at all in pointing out "another Jesus" and "another spirit" being promoted and scripture warns us of this repeatedly, but people refuse to care what the word of God says, because they think it to be just another book written by men.

OP
Inaut

Inaut

Who wrote or "authored" the KJB @milomag? Pretty sure it wasn't King James.,,

Perry Staltic

So, which part of the "New Age" movement do you consider "heresy?" The love and light part? The personal transformation and healing part? Gnosticism? Theosophy? Ritual Magic? Rosicrucianism? Every single part of it?

I don't know what your view of "Christianity" is, and it may be that it is totally incompatible with any of the listed "New Age" concepts. However, I think you can most certainly be a Christian, in the way Thomas Jefferson defined the term, and still draw wisdom from the above mentioned texts and movements, as well as from other sources.

You can call yourself a Christian, believe all kinds of things and feel holy and wise, but it's all error if it deviates from the good news of Christ dying for our sins and rising from the dead to bring us eternal life. It's all heresy if it omits or goes beyond this

Peatful

The reward of my faith is the salvation of my soul.

I don’t care about what resonates with feelings/thoughts when it comes to Jesus.
That is foolish to do.

God save us from religion.

I simply cannot believe how people worship these man-made texts without any rational thought. They certainly are interesting and inspirational but goddamnn.. Some people are GONE. Lost in their own imaginary hell. Why do you hypocrites continue to put people with paper and pens over God?

Religion is a natural part of the journey of humanity, but to be honest, it ain't serving us no more, if it ever did..

A real man of God has the balls to question the revelations these forerunners experienced. They freakin' died anyway so they weren't perfected, in perfect health, in perfect clarity. They were tormented by their own inner fears and hallucinations.

People always make a golden calf of these forerunners and their texts and worship them over The Living God.

A real man of God has the balls to burn all these ******* books (internally).

Other than beautiful buildings and nice chants, religion makes me effin sick. Usually religion is just a front for authoritarianism. So-called "Christians" are some of the worst people.. F these fools.

Peatful

God save us from religion.

I simply cannot believe how people worship these man-made texts without any rational thought. They certainly are interesting and inspirational but goddamnn.. Some people are GONE. Lost in their own imaginary hell. Why do you hypocrites continue to put people with paper and pens over God?

Religion is a natural part of the journey of humanity, but to be honest, it ain't serving us no more, if it ever did..

A real man of God has the balls to question the revelations these forerunners experienced. They freakin' died anyway so they weren't perfected, in perfect health, in perfect clarity. They were tormented by their own inner fears and hallucinations.

People always make a golden calf of these forerunners and their texts and worship them over The Living God.

A real man of God has the balls to burn all these ******* books (internally).

Other than beautiful buildings and nice chants, religion makes me effin sick. Usually religion is just a front for authoritarianism. So-called "Christians" are some of the worst people.. F these fools.
Driving….
At stop light…
Late!

Yes. Religion “bad”.
Jesus good.

Perry Staltic

Obviously people who put paper over God are wrong, even Jesus acknowledged that, but how would you convey revealed truth to succeeding generations?

Perry Staltic

You don't understand what perfected means, or how that is accomplished

Yes. Religion “bad”.
Jesus good.
Yeah words attributed to 'Jesus' have certainly been very important for me. I don't believe there exists any one source that will give you the real history as it happened though.

And the retarded disgusting human sacrifice pagan superstition version of it all I reject with passion.

Peatful

Yeah words attributed to 'Jesus' have certainly been very important for me. I don't believe there exists any one source that will give you the real history as it happened though.

And the retarded disgusting human sacrifice pagan superstition version of it all I reject with passion.
Lol

Oh my goodness
Ok then

I wish you the best
Truly

Bye

Perry Staltic

You wouldn't be disgusted and dismissive if you understood the power of covenants.

It wasn't so much a human being sacrificed, but a perfect God himself, laying his life down with love. It's the ultimate proof of how far he goes for us.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom