The Cuomos’ Corona Protocol - Chloride Bleach Bath?

Grapelander

Must be nice to have $$$$$ - although she does seem sincere. The Clorox healing bath has been around for a while - I am surprised she brought it up.
She also used 'natural' quinine from Cinchona officinalis—Peruvian bark.
Dr. Linda Lancaster, who reminded me that this is an oxygen-depleting virus, she suggested I take a bath filled with 80 gallons of water and add 2 ounces of sodium hypochlorite in the form of Clorox, as a type of homeopathic bath. To be clear: A 1/4 cup of bleach in an 80 gallon water tub is a ratio of 1:5000 or 2 ounces in 10,000 ounces of water, which is less than the % of chlorine (calcium chloride) in drinking water. Why the bath? To combat the radiation and metals in my system and oxygenate it. “We want to neutralize heavy metals because they slow up the electromagnetic frequency of our cells, which is our energy field, and we need a good flow of energy. Clorox is sodium chloride—which is technically salt. Clorox is made by introducing an electric current to water and sodium chloride (saline) creating sodium hypochlorite. There is no danger in doing this. It is a simple naturopathic treatment that has been used for over 75 years to oxygenate the cells,” says Dr. Lancaster. “Household bleach is not chlorine.”
Therapeutic Baths for Elimination of Radiation, Chemicals, and Metals

Dave Clark

I worked in the wastewater treatment business for years, and some plants use a machine that makes chlorine out of salt, as mentioned above. The finish product is not the same as salt, I assure you, and should not be compared as equals.

Grapelander

I worked in the wastewater treatment business for years, and some plants use a machine that makes chlorine out of salt, as mentioned above. The finish product is not the same as salt, I assure you, and should not be compared as equals.
It seems like it would make more sense to just use sea salt or plain salt. Good call.

Max23

Why would you use Clorox if you can use MMS? Clorox has other ingredients as well, MMS is more pure.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals