The global financial system is likely insolvent

the world depends upon the stability of the USD and treasury debt. The USD is the only currency that has lasted this long and it has tremendous value throughout the world.

Peatful

davvid_1

the world depends upon the stability of the USD and treasury debt. The USD is the only currency that has lasted this long and it has tremendous value throughout the world.
very true, but the world will also be fine when a new power rises to take the privilege of being the holder of the world's reserve currency

very true, but the world will also be fine when a new power rises to take the privilege of being the holder of the world's reserve currency

us optimists hope for numerous competing private cryptos instead of fiat when that happens

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter

Nothing wrong with that, and I hope it stays this way. The concern here is that the govt and the financial system (if it can even be called that, instead of a racket) seem to now be believing in (and practicing) the fantasy known as MMT, which directly undermines that global reserve currency status. If we can print some to "solve" a financial crisis, why not print a tiny fraction more and resolve all of the domestic issues like retirement, (unpayable) mortgages, student loans, medical bills, etc? Why pay any more taxes, ever? Just print everything that is needed. All of those retail "expenses" are no more than 20% of what has already been thrown at the banks just in the last 12 months, and likely in vain as they are in no better shape financially due to lack of productive investable assets in the "developed" countries. I don't think the world works that way...but just because it is madness does not mean it will not be practiced.
@davvid_1

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
us optimists hope for numerous competing private cryptos instead of fiat when that happens

A truly independent, decentralized crypto currency will likely have such volatility as to make things like countries, national budgets, etc a thing of the past. Here we are with the Fed/bankers worrying if even a quarter of percentage point interest increase will destroy the economy. BTC can swing by 30%-40% in a single day. It can only work if there are no more govts around the world as no govt can survive such swings.

A truly independent, decentralized crypto currency will likely have such volatility as to make things like countries, national budgets, etc a thing of the past. Here we are with the Fed/bankers worrying if even a quarter of percentage point interest increase will destroy the economy. BTC can swing by 30%-40% in a single day. It can only work if there are no more govts around the world as no govt can survive such swings.

I don't think this is so. I think that right now crypto is another bubble investment in the FIRE economy. If/when the present system breaks down and if/when crypto privately "issued" becomes money, it will be quite stable. It will no longer be purely the speculative plaything that it is now.

davvid_1

Nothing wrong with that, and I hope it stays this way. The concern here is that the govt and the financial system (if it can even be called that, instead of a racket) seem to now be believing in (and practicing) the fantasy known as MMT, which directly undermines that global reserve currency status. If we can print some to "solve" a financial crisis, why not print a tiny fraction more and resolve all of the domestic issues like retirement, (unpayable) mortgages, student loans, medical bills, etc? Why pay any more taxes, ever? Just print everything that is needed. All of those retail "expenses" are no more than 20% of what has already been thrown at the banks just in the last 12 months, and likely in vain as they are in no better shape financially due to lack of productive investable assets in the "developed" countries. I don't think the world works that way...but just because it is madness does not mean it will not be practiced.
@davvid_1
agree with everything you've said here. I think MMT distorts incentives. ill also add that while having reserve currency status is primarily a political advantage, it too has drawbacks. the US's large, seemingly perpetual trade deficits are essentially the result of a perpetual demand for dollars. since the 1970's when the current 'petrodollar' system began, the US balance of trade and net international investment position (how many foreign assets the US holds less how much US assets foreigners own) have completely collapsed. America went from the largest creditor nation to the largest debtor nation.

this is basically the triffin dilemma, which is that to maintain a reserve currency, a country basically has to export an increasing amount of assets like gold reserves. which makes the reserve currency status inherently impermanent.

and yeah, i also dont think money can be apolitical. see: Bitcoin and the dangerous fantasy of ‘apolitical’ money - Yanis Varoufakis

Pdohlen

I guess you and most of you already know that Vanguard, black rock and the likes actually are asset management companies? Vanguard (vg) has revenues of usd 6bn and usd 7.1 trillion under management. So when vg owns big shares of most companies it is not actually vanguard that owns them, but vg’s customers. Vg’s customers are mostly you and me trough savings in vg’s promoted funds. Their most popular fund are their index tracking funds and similar etfs. I am not saying they are not powerful, since they can control a big portion of ownership, but they do not own it, and you as an investor can redeem your savings from vg’s funds or other big asset managers and instead invest directly in companies.

Drareg

Vigilant user @Drareg recently posted a few threads of interest to those who want to know just how deep the rabbit hole goes when it comes to the elite's financial shenanigans. One of the threads was an interesting analysis by a Reddit user, which shows that most publicly traded company around the world are owned by a mysterious entity that the Reddit user called "MegaCorp, Inc". In that post, the user demonstrated that Fidelity, BlackRock, Vanguard, and StateStreet are major components of MegaCorp.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/Superstonk/comments/ows1a2/will_the_real_gme_bbemg_please_stand_up_cont_part/

Drareg also posted another thread on a recent post by WallStreetOnParade, alerting us to the impending release of data by the Fed showing which financial institutions were insolvent back in Q4 of 2019, whose insolvency triggered another global financial crisis and massive bailouts dwarfing the ones in 2008, and that financial catastrophe became known to the sheeple around us as the "COVID-19 pandemic".

I commented in that thread that based on bank public investing behavior and general state of the "developed" economies, my guess is that most Western financial institutions are insolvent.

It looks like the Fed data release from last night corroborates that fear of mine. I have extracted below the list of all institutions who took multiple emergency repo loans from the Fed back in Q4 2019, and have underlined the more important/troubling ones. I am also attaching the actual spreadsheet in case the Fed gets second thoughts and pulls it from their website due to media outcry.
Aside from the usual suspects (Wall Street megabanks), please note the presence there of multiple non-US banks of so-called "systemic importance" - HSBC, RBS, RBC, Barclays, BNP Paribas, Credit Suisse, Deutsche Bank, etc. In addition, please note the presence of Fidelity, Vanguard, BlackRock, StateStreet, etc as well as numerous other retail investing companies considered to be fully legit and not in financial trouble, while the first four are also the main components of MegaCorp. If MegaCorp is insolvent, then it is little surprise the bailouts took place. Furthermore, note the presence of Fannie and Freddie as well. Yes, we are in a massive housing fraud again, with the same players and the same illegal deeds going on again.
Perhaps worst of all, it looks like some of the largest depositor banks and money-market funds were also repeated recipients of such emergency funds, which paints a truly scary picture of the state of the financial system in the "developed" world. If depositor banks and money market funds are in trouble, it suggests either massive fraud on their part by investing in dangerous "assets" (which they are prohibited from doing by law) or them simply cooking the books and lying about depositor assets (which is also highly illegal).
One way or another, all this likely means one or more of the following: (1) nothing has been fixed in global economy/finance since 2008, and this time it is much more global in scale; (2) this time the bubble/fraud spans even the "safest" banks and their "instruments"; (3) if the Fed were to raise the interest rates by even a quarter point, the whole thing will crumble rapidly, and on a global level too; (4) anybody with a 401K and counting on that money is likely in for a very rude awakening; (5) anybody with deposits in the money market funds and/or the depositor banks listed below is probably in a similar position to the 401K holder; (6) regardless of what "pandemic" comes next, this mess below is unfixable and collapse of some sort is imminent, possibly including a run on the depositor banks too (this would explain the frantic cyber attack "simulations" IMF is performing as we speak: Israel and the coming cyber attack on banks).

@Regina @tankasnowgod @AlaskaJono

AB Fixed-Income Shares, Inc. - AB Government Money Market Portfolio
Ally Bank
American Funds U.S. Government Money Market Fund
Amherst Pierpont Securities LLC
Bank of America, N.A.
Bank of Montreal (Chicago Branch)
Bank of Nova Scotia, New York Agency
Barclays Bank PLC - New York Branch
Barclays Capital Inc.
BlackRock Liquidity Funds: FedFund
BlackRock Liquidity Funds: TempCash
BlackRock Liquidity Funds: TempFund

BlackRock Liquidity Funds: T-Fund
BMO Capital Markets Corp.
BNP Paribas Securities Corp.
BofA Securities, Inc.
Cantor Fitzgerald & Co.
Citibank, N.A.
Citigroup Global Markets Inc.
Columbia Short-Term Cash Fund, a series of Columbia Funds Series Trust II
Credit Agricole Corporate and Investment Bank
Credit Suisse AG, New York Branch
Daiwa Capital Markets America Inc.
Deutsche Bank Securities Inc.
Dreyfus Cash Management
Dreyfus Government Cash Management
Dreyfus Institutional Preferred Government Money Market Fund
Edward Jones Money Market Fund
Federal Agricultural Mortgage Corporation (Farmer Mac)
Federal Home Loan Bank of Atlanta
Federal Home Loan Bank of Boston
Federal Home Loan Bank of Chicago
Federal Home Loan Bank of Cincinnati
Federal Home Loan Bank of Dallas
Federal Home Loan Bank of Des Moines
Federal Home Loan Bank of New York
Federal Home Loan Bank of Pittsburgh
Federal Home Loan Bank of San Francisco
Federal Home Loan Bank of Topeka
Federal Home Loan Mortgage Corporation (Freddie Mac)
Federal National Mortgage Association (Fannie Mae)
Federated Capital Reserves Fund
Federated Government Obligations Fund
Federated Government Obligations Tax-Managed Fund
Federated Government Reserves Fund
Federated Institutional Money Market Management
Federated Prime Cash Obligations Fund
Federated Prime Obligations Fund
Federated Prime Value Obligations Fund
Federated Tax-Free Obligations Fund
Federated Treasury Obligations Fund
Federated U.S. Treasury Cash Reserves
Fidelity Colchester Street Trust: Government Portfolio
Fidelity Colchester Street Trust: Money Market Portfolio
Fidelity Colchester Street Trust: Prime Money Market Portfolio
Fidelity Colchester Street Trust: Prime Reserves Portfolio
Fidelity Colchester Street Trust: Treasury Portfolio
Fidelity Hereford Street Trust: Fidelity Government Money Market Fund
Fidelity Hereford Street Trust: Fidelity Money Market Fund
Fidelity Newbury Street Trust: Fidelity Treasury Money Market Fund
Fidelity Phillips Street Trust: Fidelity Government Cash Reserves
Fidelity Revere Street Trust: Fidelity Cash Central Fund
Fidelity Revere Street Trust: Fidelity Securities Lending Cash Central Fund

Fidelity Salem Street Trust: Fidelity Series Government Money Market Fund
First American Government Obligations Fund
First American Treasury Obligations Fund
General Money Market Fund
Goldman Sachs & Co. LLC
Goldman Sachs Financial Square Government Fund
Goldman Sachs Financial Square Money Market Fund
Goldman Sachs Financial Square Prime Obligations Fund
Goldman Sachs Financial Square Treasury Solutions Fund
Government Cash Management Portfolio

HSBC Securities (USA) Inc.
Institutional Liquid Reserve Portfolio
Institutional US Gov. Money Market Fund, a series of the State Street Master Funds
Jefferies LLC
JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.
JPMorgan Liquid Assets Money Market Fund
JPMorgan Prime Money Market Fund
J.P. Morgan Securities LLC
JPMorgan Tax Free Money Market Fund
JPMorgan U.S. Government Money Market Fund

JPMorgan U.S. Treasury Plus Money Market Fund
Master Premier Government Institutional Portfolio
Master Treasury Strategies Institutional Portfolio
Mizuho Bank, Ltd.
Mizuho Securities USA LLC
Money Market Master Portfolio
Morgan Stanley Bank, N.A.
Morgan Stanley & Co. LLC
Morgan Stanley Institutional Liquidity Funds Government Portfolio
Morgan Stanley Institutional Liquidity Funds Government Securities Portfolio
Morgan Stanley Institutional Liquidity Funds Prime Portfolio

Morgan Stanley Institutional Liquidity Funds Treasury Portfolio
Natixis New York Branch
NatWest Markets Securities Inc.
Nomura Securities International, Inc.
Northern Funds - U.S. Government Money Market Fund
Northern Institutional Funds - Government Portfolio
Northern Institutional Funds - Government Select Portfolio
Northern Institutional Funds - Treasury Portfolio
NTAM Treasury Assets Fund
PFM Funds Government Select Series
Premier Portfolio, a series of the AIM Treasurer's Series Trust (Invesco Treasurer's Series Trust)
Prime Master Fund
RBC Capital Markets, LLC
RBC Funds Trust, U.S. Government Money Market Fund
Royal Bank of Canada
Schwab Government Money Fund
Schwab Treasury Obligations Money Fund
Schwab Value Advantage Money Fund
Societe Generale, New York Branch

State Street Navigator Securities Lending Government Money Market Portfolio
STIT Government and Agency Portfolio
STIT Liquid Assets Portfolio
Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation, NY branch
TD Securities (USA) LLC
The DFA Short Term Investment Fund of The DFA Investment Trust Company
The Money Market Portfolio
The Northern Trust Company
Treasury Money Market Master Portfolio
T. Rowe Price Cash Reserves Fund
T. Rowe Price Government Money Fund, Inc.
T. Rowe Price Government Reserve Fund
T. Rowe Price U.S. Treasury Money Fund
UBS Securities LLC.
Vanguard Federal Money Market Fund
Vanguard Market Liquidity Fund
Vanguard Prime Money Market Fund
Wells Fargo Bank, NA
Wells Fargo Cash Investment Money Market Fund
Wells Fargo Government Money Market Fund
Wells Fargo Heritage Money Market Fund
Wells Fargo Money Market Fund
Wells Fargo Securities, LLC

Wells Fargo Treasury Plus Money Market Fund
Western Asset/Government Portfolio
Wilmington U.S. Government Money Market Fund

Thanks this is really useful to have in one place, I’ve being looking at this for 2 days straight, it’s really concerning.
I think they are making moves to liquidate many hedge funds and banks, it seems like they are getting their assets in order to liquidate, it looks like a controlled demolition and then monopolization by the bigger hedge funds like blackrock, vanguard, state street etc.
I’m not sure how they can claim all of this would be a hack, they may have to bite the bullet and scapegoat a few big banks, still though they had the brass balls to fraudulently use the PCR test for case mania in relation to covid and they look like they have gotten away with it, we get a few quiet court cases a few years from now about it but for the most part it’s not in the public consciousness.

I’ve found a document from Citigroup calling for federated banking ID’s , they use this method in Sweden, I will post on it soon, I think it’s a big part of this charade.

tankasnowgod

Crypto is still debt based money. Whether it's Federal Reserve Notes or Bitcoin, or anything based on either of those two, both still rely on double entry accounting. There is nothing of value created, and it's all ZERO in the end. It's "Money of Account," not "Money of Exchange."

You don't have to hope for "numerous competing private cryptos," though I think that would be a good thing. You should do the same thing as the Federal Reserve did, and learn how to strike a deal with the US Government to issue your own money, through bonds or a bill of exchange. Many in the patriot community have done that, it's not as hard as you might think.

tankasnowgod

I guess you and most of you already know that Vanguard, black rock and the likes actually are asset management companies? Vanguard (vg) has revenues of usd 6bn and usd 7.1 trillion under management. So when vg owns big shares of most companies it is not actually vanguard that owns them, but vg’s customers. Vg’s customers are mostly you and me trough savings in vg’s promoted funds. Their most popular fund are their index tracking funds and similar etfs. I am not saying they are not powerful, since they can control a big portion of ownership, but they do not own it, and you as an investor can redeem your savings from vg’s funds or other big asset managers and instead invest directly in companies.
In a sense, true, but that does make them bigger power brokers.

In truth, neither Vanguard, Black Rock or their customers actually "own" any stock. It's all in the the name of Cede & Co.

sugarisgreat

Reggie Middleton has created a peer to peer system of monetary exchange called Veritaseum, which is the bank destroyer.
The SEC went after him hard for a long time (I wonder why) and even are "holding" his tokens,
But, he just received the patents for DEFI in not only Japan, but also in the United States.

And before anyone says "It will never happen" ect., let me quote the promise of King David and the apostle Paul about physical "jews" who charge usury to gentile nations, when that was only a benefit for them for obedience in the Old Testament:

“Let their table [banking/money changing] become a snare before them: and that which should have been for their welfare, let it become a trap.” (Psalm 69:22-KJV)

“And David saith, Let their table [banking/commerce] be made a snare, and a trap, and a stumblingblock, and a recompence unto them:” (Romans 11:9 KJV)

Sam321

Vigilant user @Drareg recently posted a few threads of interest to those who want to know just how deep the rabbit hole goes when it comes to the elite's financial shenanigans. One of the threads was an interesting analysis by a Reddit user, which shows that most publicly traded company around the world are owned by a mysterious entity that the Reddit user called "MegaCorp, Inc". In that post, the user demonstrated that Fidelity, BlackRock, Vanguard, and StateStreet are major components of MegaCorp.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/Superstonk/comments/ows1a2/will_the_real_gme_bbemg_please_stand_up_cont_part/

Drareg also posted another thread on a recent post by WallStreetOnParade, alerting us to the impending release of data by the Fed showing which financial institutions were insolvent back in Q4 of 2019, whose insolvency triggered another global financial crisis and massive bailouts dwarfing the ones in 2008, and that financial catastrophe became known to the sheeple around us as the "COVID-19 pandemic".

I commented in that thread that based on bank public investing behavior and general state of the "developed" economies, my guess is that most Western financial institutions are insolvent.

It looks like the Fed data release from last night corroborates that fear of mine. I have extracted below the list of all institutions who took multiple emergency repo loans from the Fed back in Q4 2019, and have underlined the more important/troubling ones. I am also attaching the actual spreadsheet in case the Fed gets second thoughts and pulls it from their website due to media outcry.
Aside from the usual suspects (Wall Street megabanks), please note the presence there of multiple non-US banks of so-called "systemic importance" - HSBC, RBS, RBC, Barclays, BNP Paribas, Credit Suisse, Deutsche Bank, etc. In addition, please note the presence of Fidelity, Vanguard, BlackRock, StateStreet, etc as well as numerous other retail investing companies considered to be fully legit and not in financial trouble, while the first four are also the main components of MegaCorp. If MegaCorp is insolvent, then it is little surprise the bailouts took place. Furthermore, note the presence of Fannie and Freddie as well. Yes, we are in a massive housing fraud again, with the same players and the same illegal deeds going on again.
Perhaps worst of all, it looks like some of the largest depositor banks and money-market funds were also repeated recipients of such emergency funds, which paints a truly scary picture of the state of the financial system in the "developed" world. If depositor banks and money market funds are in trouble, it suggests either massive fraud on their part by investing in dangerous "assets" (which they are prohibited from doing by law) or them simply cooking the books and lying about depositor assets (which is also highly illegal).
One way or another, all this likely means one or more of the following: (1) nothing has been fixed in global economy/finance since 2008, and this time it is much more global in scale; (2) this time the bubble/fraud spans even the "safest" banks and their "instruments"; (3) if the Fed were to raise the interest rates by even a quarter point, the whole thing will crumble rapidly, and on a global level too; (4) anybody with a 401K and counting on that money is likely in for a very rude awakening; (5) anybody with deposits in the money market funds and/or the depositor banks listed below is probably in a similar position to the 401K holder; (6) regardless of what "pandemic" comes next, this mess below is unfixable and collapse of some sort is imminent, possibly including a run on the depositor banks too (this would explain the frantic cyber attack "simulations" IMF is performing as we speak: Israel and the coming cyber attack on banks).

@Regina @tankasnowgod @AlaskaJono

AB Fixed-Income Shares, Inc. - AB Government Money Market Portfolio
Ally Bank
American Funds U.S. Government Money Market Fund
Amherst Pierpont Securities LLC
Bank of America, N.A.
Bank of Montreal (Chicago Branch)
Bank of Nova Scotia, New York Agency
Barclays Bank PLC - New York Branch
Barclays Capital Inc.
BlackRock Liquidity Funds: FedFund
BlackRock Liquidity Funds: TempCash
BlackRock Liquidity Funds: TempFund

BlackRock Liquidity Funds: T-Fund
BMO Capital Markets Corp.
BNP Paribas Securities Corp.
BofA Securities, Inc.
Cantor Fitzgerald & Co.
Citibank, N.A.
Citigroup Global Markets Inc.
Columbia Short-Term Cash Fund, a series of Columbia Funds Series Trust II
Credit Agricole Corporate and Investment Bank
Credit Suisse AG, New York Branch
Daiwa Capital Markets America Inc.
Deutsche Bank Securities Inc.
Dreyfus Cash Management
Dreyfus Government Cash Management
Dreyfus Institutional Preferred Government Money Market Fund
Edward Jones Money Market Fund
Federal Agricultural Mortgage Corporation (Farmer Mac)
Federal Home Loan Bank of Atlanta
Federal Home Loan Bank of Boston
Federal Home Loan Bank of Chicago
Federal Home Loan Bank of Cincinnati
Federal Home Loan Bank of Dallas
Federal Home Loan Bank of Des Moines
Federal Home Loan Bank of New York
Federal Home Loan Bank of Pittsburgh
Federal Home Loan Bank of San Francisco
Federal Home Loan Bank of Topeka
Federal Home Loan Mortgage Corporation (Freddie Mac)
Federal National Mortgage Association (Fannie Mae)
Federated Capital Reserves Fund
Federated Government Obligations Fund
Federated Government Obligations Tax-Managed Fund
Federated Government Reserves Fund
Federated Institutional Money Market Management
Federated Prime Cash Obligations Fund
Federated Prime Obligations Fund
Federated Prime Value Obligations Fund
Federated Tax-Free Obligations Fund
Federated Treasury Obligations Fund
Federated U.S. Treasury Cash Reserves
Fidelity Colchester Street Trust: Government Portfolio
Fidelity Colchester Street Trust: Money Market Portfolio
Fidelity Colchester Street Trust: Prime Money Market Portfolio
Fidelity Colchester Street Trust: Prime Reserves Portfolio
Fidelity Colchester Street Trust: Treasury Portfolio
Fidelity Hereford Street Trust: Fidelity Government Money Market Fund
Fidelity Hereford Street Trust: Fidelity Money Market Fund
Fidelity Newbury Street Trust: Fidelity Treasury Money Market Fund
Fidelity Phillips Street Trust: Fidelity Government Cash Reserves
Fidelity Revere Street Trust: Fidelity Cash Central Fund
Fidelity Revere Street Trust: Fidelity Securities Lending Cash Central Fund

Fidelity Salem Street Trust: Fidelity Series Government Money Market Fund
First American Government Obligations Fund
First American Treasury Obligations Fund
General Money Market Fund
Goldman Sachs & Co. LLC
Goldman Sachs Financial Square Government Fund
Goldman Sachs Financial Square Money Market Fund
Goldman Sachs Financial Square Prime Obligations Fund
Goldman Sachs Financial Square Treasury Solutions Fund
Government Cash Management Portfolio

HSBC Securities (USA) Inc.
Institutional Liquid Reserve Portfolio
Institutional US Gov. Money Market Fund, a series of the State Street Master Funds
Jefferies LLC
JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.
JPMorgan Liquid Assets Money Market Fund
JPMorgan Prime Money Market Fund
J.P. Morgan Securities LLC
JPMorgan Tax Free Money Market Fund
JPMorgan U.S. Government Money Market Fund

JPMorgan U.S. Treasury Plus Money Market Fund
Master Premier Government Institutional Portfolio
Master Treasury Strategies Institutional Portfolio
Mizuho Bank, Ltd.
Mizuho Securities USA LLC
Money Market Master Portfolio
Morgan Stanley Bank, N.A.
Morgan Stanley & Co. LLC
Morgan Stanley Institutional Liquidity Funds Government Portfolio
Morgan Stanley Institutional Liquidity Funds Government Securities Portfolio
Morgan Stanley Institutional Liquidity Funds Prime Portfolio

Morgan Stanley Institutional Liquidity Funds Treasury Portfolio
Natixis New York Branch
NatWest Markets Securities Inc.
Nomura Securities International, Inc.
Northern Funds - U.S. Government Money Market Fund
Northern Institutional Funds - Government Portfolio
Northern Institutional Funds - Government Select Portfolio
Northern Institutional Funds - Treasury Portfolio
NTAM Treasury Assets Fund
PFM Funds Government Select Series
Premier Portfolio, a series of the AIM Treasurer's Series Trust (Invesco Treasurer's Series Trust)
Prime Master Fund
RBC Capital Markets, LLC
RBC Funds Trust, U.S. Government Money Market Fund
Royal Bank of Canada
Schwab Government Money Fund
Schwab Treasury Obligations Money Fund
Schwab Value Advantage Money Fund
Societe Generale, New York Branch

State Street Navigator Securities Lending Government Money Market Portfolio
STIT Government and Agency Portfolio
STIT Liquid Assets Portfolio
Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation, NY branch
TD Securities (USA) LLC
The DFA Short Term Investment Fund of The DFA Investment Trust Company
The Money Market Portfolio
The Northern Trust Company
Treasury Money Market Master Portfolio
T. Rowe Price Cash Reserves Fund
T. Rowe Price Government Money Fund, Inc.
T. Rowe Price Government Reserve Fund
T. Rowe Price U.S. Treasury Money Fund
UBS Securities LLC.
Vanguard Federal Money Market Fund
Vanguard Market Liquidity Fund
Vanguard Prime Money Market Fund
Wells Fargo Bank, NA
Wells Fargo Cash Investment Money Market Fund
Wells Fargo Government Money Market Fund
Wells Fargo Heritage Money Market Fund
Wells Fargo Money Market Fund
Wells Fargo Securities, LLC

Wells Fargo Treasury Plus Money Market Fund
Western Asset/Government Portfolio
Wilmington U.S. Government Money Market Fund

Bro, drop the "likely" they have been insolvent for yeeeeears.
Get the **** out of cash, bonds, anything fiat.
Bitcoin, Silver (better than gold cause it has already been demonetized), property you live in or land you use for food, 2A, and getting connected with your local farmers and communities is the play.

Final warning.
Hyper inflation gonna lay ******* waste.

tankasnowgod

If we can print some to "solve" a financial crisis, why not print a tiny fraction more and resolve all of the domestic issues like retirement, (unpayable) mortgages, student loans, medical bills, etc? Why pay any more taxes, ever? Just print everything that is needed.
I guess the question for every American is..... why DON'T we do just that?

In the current system, there is no money. Not according to The Constitution. This is very clearly stated in the Gold Clause, and was the subject of the Credit River Decision-

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Roi3iefqtLA

It's commonly said that the Gold Clause has been abrogated or invalidated by the Gold Clause Resolution of 1933 (Pub. Res. 73–10) and the Gold Reserve Act of 1934. But this is ridiculous. No "resolution" or "act" of Congress can do this, only a Constitutional Amendment can do this, and this founding document is very clear about the process.

One conclusion we can draw from this is that banks don't lend anything of value. At best, they are lending you a promissory note (usually in the form of a check, backed by "Federal Reserve Notes," which are just another form of promissory note). The following CPA claims that banks don't actually lend ANYTHING, and that YOU fund any sort of "loan" when you take it out-

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVlh-v1ZESM

After all, a Mortgage Application (and other sorts of loan applications) is nothing more than another "promissory note." And, since there is no money (or more accurately, no "Money Of Exchange," in the form of Gold or Silver), nothing can ever be "paid." No loans, mortgages, credit cards, nor the national debt (which is really the debt of the Federal Government). The thing that we do instead (since there is very obviously an economy) is "discharge our debt," most frequently with Federal Reserve Notes.

If you think about some of your most recent "purchases," you'll see that there wasn't an equal exchange. You went to the grocery store to get some food, walked out with food (which has real value), and the grocery store got some FRNs, or a check, or a credit card receipt, or maybe just some digits in some computer somewhere, all which have little to no value (especially when compared to any food item, or pretty much any other good or service).

So, to "discharge" the national debt, for example, why doesn't every person in the US issue a bond to the Federal Government for about $90,000 (backed by our future labor) to be used as a discharge or offset? How is that worth any less than a promissory note from the Federal Reserve (which is a private bank?) All they do is "lend credit," and since every man, woman, and child has unlimited credit (because every one of us could potentially be the next Jeff Bezos, Richard Branson, Michael Jackson, Michael Bay, or do something to create more value than all of them combined), why wouldn't our bond be worth any less than one from the Federal Reserve?

Drareg

The repo market on Friday was almost 2 trillion, they use it differently now, in 2019 it was handing cash over to banks directly I believe, now they store their money overnight and the fed pay them 0.25% interest on it, essentially another bailout, I don’t know what to say.
Even with this free money growth for big banks they are still nowhere near covering their derivatives debt, 4 big banks hold over 130 trillion in debt alone.

Now they want a great reset, debt forgiveness while they maintain their power of money creation, it’s likely the central banks will become the sole creators of money going forward.
Remember it’s all for equity, inclusion, covid and stuff so it’s necessary to hysterically amplify those narratives in the media, the above information is not important to joe public, the culture war crap and covid is a massive cover up for these clowns.

I was asking over Christmas about this to folks from all walks of life, nobody really knows nor do they think it’s a big deal, all I got from people was parroting of cliches from what’s amplified in the media, looks like they will know via experience in the near future.

Sam321

@davvid_1
Because they are greedy and also that wouldn't solve anything long term.
You would be giving people money that will lose about 80% of its value in 1 decade or less.
Argentina style.

The unpopular solution is to target concentrations of mega wealth, drag them through the streets, you know the drill.

Crypto is still debt based money. Whether it's Federal Reserve Notes or Bitcoin, or anything based on either of those two, both still rely on double entry accounting. There is nothing of value created, and it's all ZERO in the end. It's "Money of Account," not "Money of Exchange."

You don't have to hope for "numerous competing private cryptos," though I think that would be a good thing. You should do the same thing as the Federal Reserve did, and learn how to strike a deal with the US Government to issue your own money, through bonds or a bill of exchange. Many in the patriot community have done that, it's not as hard as you might think.
It’s not debt based unless it is issued by a central bank buying government debt. It is not debt based. And we have had competing currencies over the centuries and it has worked well for a time. Until government and corporatism ruined it.

tankasnowgod

It’s not debt based unless it is issued by a central bank buying government debt. It is not debt based.
But it is debt based. Central banks and governments did not invent the concept of "debt." If you give someone a handwritten IOU, that can reference a private debt.

If you "give" someone a Bitcoin (or fraction thereof), it has no value except for what they can sell it or spend it for. It is the same as a promissory note. Not like gold or silver. If the mining network collapses, any Bitcoin you have will have no value, and can't be sent anywhere. If gold mining stops today, gold still has it's own value and can be traded. If a builder stops building homes, the homes he built can still be lived in, or sold. Cryptos are still dependent on outside elements to give it value. Checks, bonds, stock, CDs, drafts, Bills of Exchange, coupons, they all are debt instruments. Cryptos are debt instruments as well, just a higher tech form. It's most obvious in the stable coins and company issued tokens, but it still applies to things like Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ether, Neo, and such.

All any crypto is is a distributed open ledger protected by cryptography. It does have some advantages over completely centralized systems, but it is still "Money of Account," and all "Money of Account" is debt based.

Last edited:
But it is debt based. Central banks and governments did not invent the concept of "debt." If you give someone a handwritten IOU, that can reference a private debt.

If you "give" someone a Bitcoin (or fraction thereof), it has no value except for what they can sell it or spend it for. It is the same as a promissory note. Not like gold or silver. If the mining network collapses, any Bitcoin you have will have no value, and can't be sent anywhere. If gold mining stops today, gold still has it's own value and can be traded. If a builder stops building homes, the homes he built can still be lived in, or sold. Cryptos are still dependent on outside elements to give it value. Checks, bonds, stock, CDs, drafts, Bills of Exchange, coupons, they all are debt instruments. Cryptos are debt instruments as well, just a higher tech form. It's most obvious in the stable coins and company issued tokens, but it still applies to thinks like Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ether, Neo, and such.

All any crypto is is a distributed open ledger protected by cryptography. It does have some advantages over completely centralized systems, but it is still "Money of Account," and all "Money of Account" is debt based.

no you are not understanding what debt-based currency is. It is created when a government issues a bond, and the central bank buys the bond with "notes."

Bitcoin is like gold or any other asset that is used as money. It is not debt-based.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom