THE GREAT mRNA VACCINATION EXPERIMENT (LONG-TERM EFFECTS OF MASS VACCINATION)

AlaskaJono

@David PS
I think that it is an old clip. Anyhow, lately I have not heard or read of much Israel 'health issues', heart attack, etc.. I think the info is very guarded, purged, fudged with, etc. . The main info we seem to be able to access is overall mortality. If you or anyone has more info, please share!

The push here in Australia is to get MRNA vaccine fast tracked for livestock (cattle, sheep). This is happening now, the developement. No MRNA animal vaccine is approved at this time. So what happens to humans (or animals) who eat these MRNA injected cattle or sheep?

I have not seen anywhere yet that MRNA is actually FOUND in the jabs, but otherwise toxic and strange materials. Also let us know if there is a more recent bio breakdown of actual vial ingredients. Thanks.

Peatress

@David PS
I think that it is an old clip. Anyhow, lately I have not heard or read of much Israel 'health issues', heart attack, etc.. I think the info is very guarded, purged, fudged with, etc. . The main info we seem to be able to access is overall mortality. If you or anyone has more info, please share!

The push here in Australia is to get MRNA vaccine fast tracked for livestock (cattle, sheep). This is happening now, the developement. No MRNA animal vaccine is approved at this time. So what happens to humans (or animals) who eat these MRNA injected cattle or sheep?

I have not seen anywhere yet that MRNA is actually FOUND in the jabs, but otherwise toxic and strange materials. Also let us know if there is a more recent bio breakdown of actual vial ingredients. Thanks.
Israel 'vaccine' data

AlaskaJono

@Peatress
Great thanks Peatress. Interesting stats for sure.
From a comment of Dr. Alexander I perused this new one by Steve Kirsch. ( I do think he is controlled op.... but that doesn't mean he is or will do some good in this world). Shows New Data from Medicare Insider! Hmmmmm. Vax kills people faster than no vax. Oh yeah, heart attacks, M.I., etc.. . I am not a stats person, but both are very interesting.

https://stevekirsch.substack.com/p/game-over-medicare-data-shows-the

Peatress

@Peatress
Great thanks Peatress. Interesting stats for sure.
From a comment of Dr. Alexander I perused this new one by Steve Kirsch. ( I do think he is controlled op.... but that doesn't mean he is or will do some good in this world). Shows New Data from Medicare Insider! Hmmmmm. Vax kills people faster than no vax. Oh yeah, heart attacks, M.I., etc.. . I am not a stats person, but both are very interesting.

https://stevekirsch.substack.com/p/game-over-medicare-data-shows-the
I'm not a fan of statistic either. Thanks

ChadGPT

Although there are excess deaths and so many adverse reactions, a large number of people are doing well. Almost everyone around me are vaccinated and doing well. I have been closely following them for signs of metabolic illnesses, I don’t see anything differen. My hypothesis is that young and/or metabolically healthy have eliminated the vaccine before accumulating or changing DNA. It is possible that they have metabolically aged but this will be almost impossible to differentiate from estrogen, radiation, 5g etc. like accelared aging.
Are you noticing problems yet? I am starting to notice problems in my parents now. There’s this guy on TikTok who was in a 2013 study and says the problems don’t show up until 2 years. Sounds plausible since I’m starting to notice signs now.

StrongMom

Are you noticing problems yet? I am starting to notice problems in my parents now. There’s this guy on TikTok who was in a 2013 study and says the problems don’t show up until 2 years. Sounds plausible since I’m starting to notice signs now.
I am noticing but the numbers are far small. Maybe it’s a batch issue as people say.

Giraffe

They plan something like this in Germany, too: digital patient files where everyone can read your medical history. Officially there is an opt-out possibility for now, but it's not often mentioned. Not sure for how long you can opt out or if the physicians actually do respect your wish for privacy. Ursula von der Leyen - pharma shill and president of the European Commission - is constantly raving about Europe's future with digital health data, and the growth it means. She speaks about it as if she was predicting that we will live in the country of milk and honey soon while she actually only plans to to steal our personal information.

David PS

They plan something like this in Germany, too: digital patient files where everyone can read your medical history. Officially there is an opt-out possibility for now, but it's not often mentioned. Not sure for how long you can opt out or if the physicians actually do respect your wish for privacy. Ursula von der Leyen - pharma shill and president of the European Commission - is constantly raving about Europe's future with digital health data, and the growth it means. She speaks about it as if she was predicting that we will live in the country of milk and honey soon while she actually only plans to to steal our personal information.
The politicians are unwilling to seriously consider any catastrophes that might result from their plans. For me, it is because they have no real accountability to the people for their reckless plans. There is an illusion of accountability that will happen during the next election. But the damage will have already been done and the next election may a choice between 2 WEF puppets.

AlaskaJono

The politicians are unwilling to seriously consider any catastrophes that might result from their plans. For me, it is because they have no real accountability to the people for their reckless plans. There is an illusion of accountability that will happen during the next election. But the damage will have already been done and the next election may a choice between 2 WEF puppets.
Yes, the 'failed' digital health surveillance in the UK, which allowed selling of your personal info to pharma and health insurance co. did not function well, So the same dude imported it to Australia, and I told a few peeps, as I was not 'in the system' at that time 2018 or so, as there was an 'OPT OUT' if you spent hours on the phone. My wife did, but... friends did not. Oh well. within a year or two the system was 'hacked' so all info stolen, and sold presumably, and it still exists today.
https://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2018/jul/22/my-health-record-identical-to-failed-uk-scheme-privacy-expert-says

As friends have said before, If it does not work in the USA or UK, then they bring it here to Australia (or NZ). Makes the 'right people' kaching and gives big biz your data. So win/win!....??? Oh, yeah, health care. They forgot about that.

OP
L

Logan-

OP
L

Logan-

ChadGPT

I’ve noticed that vaccinated people have very bad memories now. Someone will say something and 5 minutes later they will not remember. It’s pretty scary that this change came on suddenly in several people all at once. There seems to be an increase in accidents due to people not paying attention. I see a lot of people using the wrong blinker or seeming like they are otherwise lost in their own worlds. I’m thinking there will be a huge increase in dementia in the coming years.

Beatrix_

Electronic Support for Public Health–Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (ESP:VAERS)

Inclusive dates: 12/01/07 - 09/30/10
Principal Investigator:
Lazarus, Ross, MBBS, MPH, MMed, GDCompSci
Team members:
Michael Klompas, MD, MPH
Performing Organization:
Harvard Pilgrim Health Care, Inc.
Project Officer:
Steve Bernstein

Submitted to:
The Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ)
U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
540 Gaither Road
Rockville, MD 20850
www.ahrq.gov

0658-01.png

0658-02.png

Attachments

• 0658-01.png
    0658-01.png
    81.1 KB · Views: 9
OP
L

Logan-

Call me crazy but I've had an unusually high number of people recently tell me they've cracked or chipped a tooth for no apparent reason. These are all vaccinated people.

It would be interesting to know if any dentists could confirm if they've seen a higher than normal number of patients for chipped teeth.

Various chronic problems like heart disease, diabetes, stroke, or heart attack link directly to poor oral health. And we all know about the vaccines causing heart inflammation.

Chipped teeth could be a sign of something more systemically failing due to the vaccines.

Just a thought.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals