We don't want a Red Winter, Cruel Summer. Let's do things intelligently.

Anarchy is not allowed. Let this be the war of good against evil. Let there be a choice for people to know how to polarize.

Take the right decision.

Attachments

• Modern Procer Project NOW! - Guillermo Yacante Afonso [E-book].pdf
    1 MB · Views: 1
  • Proyecto Modern Prócer ¡AHORA! - Guillermo Yacante Afonso [E-book].pdf
    719.5 KB · Views: 4
OP
Guille Yacante
Many people discovered the cure of "autism" before, but it has never been able to get to the people yet. That's because of cowardice, evil, beta male behaviour, and lack of brains.

We are not to go like idiots clapping "we've got the cure". It has been systematic poisoning. The cure is just to clean the blood, the cells, and provide cholinesterase reactivators as needed.

I discovered the cure, being "autistic", without having received any of these treatments, but I just know it's the way.

And here I am. I am still spitting putrid taste everyday, with zombie dark circles under my eyes, without being able to walk correctly, and you guys already know the cure to a lot of chronic illnesses: hemodialysis.

Are you getting distracted with something? What's the hold up? I am needing this myself and we are not getting any of this if we don't react as a society.

Move it please, who doesn't know some family with an "autistic" member? Someone who would care about the information.

Just know, that hemodialysis is asked with a gun by the belt or something, but letting the doctor know that he can't deny.

Let the Matrix fall.

The common enemy have done this, the psychopaths.​

To heal, but to not forget.

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom