Announcement The Official "State of The Forum" Address: Unprecedented Strength and Unwavering Vision

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
To the Esteemed Members of Our Forum Community,

Today, I stand before you to proclaim a new era for our forum—an era marked by unparalleled strength, unwavering vision, and an indomitable spirit of community. We have emerged from a period of profound transformation, not just intact but in a state of exceptional vitality and cohesion.

We have boldly confronted the challenges within our ranks, undertaking a rigorous detox that purged the elements that once clouded our collective ambition. This cleansing process has not only rejuvenated our community but has significantly amplified our capacity for mutual support and empowerment.

The road ahead is now crystal clear, carved with the principles of respect, integrity, and constructive dialogue. Let this serve as a resolute warning: those who dare to undermine our shared values will face swift and decisive action. Our tolerance for disruption and disrespect is at an absolute zero. We are steadfast in our commitment to protect the sanctity of our forum, ensuring it remains a beacon of positive interaction and collective advancement.

The future we gaze upon today is not just bright; it is radiant, promising a forum that is not only healthier and stronger but also more vibrant and dynamic than ever before. The potential that lies within our collective grasp is limitless, and with our renewed commitment to excellence, we are set to shatter all precedents and redefine what it means to be a community.

I extend my deepest gratitude to each of you for your unwavering dedication and resilience. It is your spirit and commitment that fuel the heart of this forum. As we forge ahead into this new chapter, let us do so with a bold conviction and a shared resolve to achieve greatness beyond our wildest imaginations.

Together, we are unstoppable. Here's to a future that not only shines but blazes a trail of Glory and success!

With unwavering determination,

charlie

:hattip

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Charlie...
On official statements I get help, its nothing new. This will be the second time I have used it on the forum and many people use it for writing official statements and speeches. The context was mine, the direction was mine and I stand by what I posted.

InChristAlone

Great speech! These are the kind of speeches the world needs! Not just in movies, but in real life!

TheSir

On official statements I get help, its nothing new. This will be the second time I have used it on the forum and many people use it for writing official statements and speeches. The context was mine, the direction was mine and I stand by what I posted.
Why not say what you really feel and think instead of resorting to computer-generated semantic noise? You might think that this is how the big boys do it, and it might even be true, but in the context of our humble forum it seems silly and unnecessary, as we are all ordinary people who know each other here. I welcome you to boldly explain - in your own words - this unwavering vision you are shepherding our community towards.

Last edited:
OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Why not say what you really feel and think instead of resorting to computer-generated semantic noise? You might think that this is how the big boys do it, and it might even be true, but in the context of our humble forum it seems silly and unnecessary, as we are all ordinary people who know each other here. I welcome you to boldly explain - in your own words - this unwavering vision you are shepherding our community towards.
I can run things how I see fit. If you do not like how I do things you are free to move on.

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

Brundle

The Home page of the Forum has indeed become much more interesting since January. There was a period between the death of Dr. Peat and start of this year when the thread titles did not seem interesting enough to click on. But recently there has been an almost annoyingly large number of interesting-sounding threads. Recent controversies have made the RPF an exciting place to visit again. I get the same energy I sense when I read the earliest threads from 2012, when defining the "Ray Peat Diet" seems to have been a new and exciting project. Keeping up to date with these recent 2024 threads has become almost a full-time job!

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
The road ahead is now crystal clear, carved with the principles of respect, integrity, and constructive dialogue.
Mockers are being dealt with accordingly, you will need high integrity and the upmost respect to participate here. Moving forward only those with Great Honor and dignity will walk these halls.
Our tolerance for disruption and disrespect is at an absolute zero. We are steadfast in our commitment to protect the sanctity of our forum, ensuring it remains a beacon of positive interaction and collective advancement.

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Charlie, You’re Not You When You’re Hungry. Get some Snickers.
But snickers if full of toxins and chocolate, I do have a nice cake recipe though. :ss2

Santosh

@charlie I don't think I have seen it posted elsewhere and you got me intrigued : what would be the best form of potassium to take to replenish my stores, as 3 bananas a day don't seem sufficient to do that ?

Cream of tartar ? Potassium citrate ? Other forms of potassium ?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals