The Real Vax Reason (Cast Your Vote)

What do you think the motivation is behind the Covid vaccines?

• To depopulate by sterilization

Votes: 179 36.3%
  • To depopulate by death

Votes: 141 28.6%
  • To have a reason to implant micro-chips in people

Votes: 74 15.0%
  • To make people sick, weak & more dependant on their government

Votes: 305 61.9%
  • Freemasons

Votes: 23 4.7%
  • Aliens

Votes: 11 2.2%
  • Eventual mind control/Zombies

Votes: 44 8.9%
  • To really protect people from Coronavirus

Votes: 65 13.2%
  • Other (please explain the "other)

Votes: 81 16.4%

• Total voters
OP
Rinse & rePeat
Protects from COVID. Most of the research suggests that it's relatively safe.
How do you explain so many adverse reactions and deaths from the vax if it is safe. I never heard of any of these horrible reactions from the flu or tetanus shots?

Ledo

Alex Jones thinks it to find in the population those genetics that can survive the assault of this shot and thereby contribute to the elite goal of immortality. I never thought Alex Jones was crazy, but I pay more attention to him now than I used to.
And in addition what waveforms/other factors from 5G and further out tech are the most deleterious and or benign/supportive to the human body?

The roll out of 5G was fantastic under trump...a priority. Someday this tech will be powering their 160 year old bodies.

We are in the petri dish.

OP
Rinse & rePeat
I think its for two reasons 1 for population control and 2 for making everyone sick and weak both mentally and physically they want a nation full of castrated mindless eunuchs who obey their government
Why would any government castrate their own military, their own family and friends and their own selves?

DrJ

W
I agree that the vaccines companies are capitalizing on the situation, but if this is about government making us weak and sick why would you mandate it for your own military and leave yourself defenseless?
You're not defenseless in a one-world government situation. If you haven't noticed the borders are wide open, we pay China to make viruses, pay Israel to make us new enemies in the middle east, and pay Africa to have more babies than the continent can support so they flee everywhere else. None of this is about keeping the USA sovereign. Quite the opposite.

OP
Rinse & rePeat
You're not defenseless in a one-world government situation. If you haven't noticed the borders are wide open, we pay China to make viruses, pay Israel to make us new enemies in the middle east, and pay Africa to have more babies than the continent can support so they flee everywhere else. None of this is about keeping the USA sovereign. Quite the opposite.
Choreographing a One World Order I can see, but still, are "they" (who are going to be in charge) injecting theirselves, loved ones and friend vials of clear water?

Izzybelle

Thanks for your vote! Something is definetly amiss. Vaccines being a money maker a given, but all the Covid pandemic lockdown mask wearing cannot have all been JUST for the vaccine makers to make money. Is what you are thinking this was all about, no other primary or secondary reason?

Well, to be honest I'm under a lot of stress in my life and thinking about it too much stresses me out even more, which is probably why I haven't thought through the larger agenda :) Of course big pharma stands to gain huge profits, but also by creating fear and panic, and causing true illness and fear feeds the medical industrial complex (see Medical–industrial complex - Wikipedia for a definition) where private shareholders have a big stake in the profits. This fuels the need for unnecessary medical devices and procedures which in fact cause greater harm and further dependence on the medical system. Why would the government want this? They are part of the profiteers for one, and I suppose an increasingly weak and scared population is easier to manipulate, or maybe it just comes to brainwashing, stupidity and ignorance. I really don't know. I do find this sort of "divide and conquer" implication particularly disturbing -- left vs right -- as I have always always considered myself a liberal and yet what I see coming from the "left" seems uninformed, and from the "right" seems overly heated and often confrontational. We're all in this together. I guess I really don't have a clue as to what the larger agenda could be, except that whatever it is, it is not good.

Last edited:

tankasnowgod

Why would any government castrate their own military, their own family and friends and their own selves?
In world history, revolutions succeed (and usually very quickly) if the police and/or the military stand with the people. It's a question as to whether the officers and serviceman stand by their masters and fire on their friends and family..... or, stand with their friends and family. So, there may be many powerful people within governments that see the military as a potential threat to themselves (because, it is). If they remain compliant, they are probably less of a threat.

As to their own friends and family and themselves.... why would you think they wouldn't use "sham" injections?

Remember this video? "Wrong arm, doc."

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pLTjUAVvm10

OP
Rinse & rePeat
Well, to be honest I'm under a lot of stress in my life and thinking about it too much stresses me out even more, which probably I haven't thought through the larger agenda. Of course big pharma stands to gain huge profits, but also by creating fear and panic, and causing true illness, this feeds the medical industrial complex
I so hear you Izzy! I try not to let myself go there, but I need to get a clearer picture of what is going on so I can make some hard decisions, and getting vaxxed is not gonna be an option. Even with the pending doom that lingers over the vaxxed, it seems the easier route. I for one care more about my freedoms and what I put in my body more than going to restaurants, movie theaters, vacations, losing friends, or even dying. I keep saying to myself, "I would rather die healthy than live sick" and "A man without enemies stands for nothing". We gotta take a deep breath more often than usual and know ymwe aren't feeling these stresses alone :)

rothko

I think 98% of people pushing it, believe in it. They don't know they are just vessels for trans-humanist ideology. 2% may understand and know. And then more about Money and power for pharma and gov than it is to do objective harm. Again maybe small proportion are actively trying to do malice.

DrJ

Choreographing a One World Order I can see, but still, are "they" (who are going to be in charge) injecting theirselves, loved ones and friend vials of clear water?
Yeah, who knows. Doesn't really matter if they take a fake dose or if they take a real one and later have access to the best therapies. They don't have to live by the same rules as everyone. See all the videos of them taking their masks off as soon as they thought the camera wasn't on? Notice all the rich and famous were still traveling to fancy places in Europe when no one else could? The rule of law is rapidly deteriorating. No rules for the elite, and constantly changing, non-sensical, and crushing rules for everyone else.

OP
Rinse & rePeat
In world history, revolutions succeed (and usually very quickly) if the police and/or the military stand with the people. It's a question as to whether the officers and serviceman stand by their masters and fire on their friends and family..... or, stand with their friends and family. So, there may be many powerful people within governments that see the military as a potential threat to themselves (because, it is). If they remain compliant, they are probably less of a threat.

As to their own friends and family and themselves.... why would you think they wouldn't use "sham" injections?

Remember this video? "Wrong arm, doc."

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pLTjUAVvm10

I am not saying it isn't possible to have some fake vaccines, but that would be such a huge number of fake vaccines/secrets to keep if every government official knows aboutvanbevil plan. How would each goverment official, thousand all over the world, on the skmly contact all of their "chosen ones" and tell them not to get the real vaccine without one of those "lucky ones" thinking that something is amiss and keep that secret? I personally think there are only a handful of people at the very tippy top that are calling the shots and the government's around the world are just doing what they are told and drink the Koolade with the rest.

tankasnowgod

I think 98% of people pushing it, believe in it.
I don't. The people at the top have to understand their own trials, and concepts like "Relative Risk" and "Absolute Risk." They understand that normal drug trials last about 3-5 years, not 2 months, and that they traditionally go through 3 human testing phases after animal phases. They know lots of these phases were skipped entirely, and others severely truncated.

I'm sure the FDA is well aware of their standards and policies, and the other Federal Health Agencies have a pretty good understanding, too.
I can guarantee you that pharmaceutical companies also have a through understanding of standard FDA procedures.
It's pretty clear from the advertising I've heard that they understand they have to thread the needle very carefully in what they say.

If you are thinking of average people recommending it, sure, they are clueless. But I don't think they are really the ones doing the "pushing."

fr@

I actually don't know much about this stuff but at the same time I'd be open to know about these things.

But I could only think about 4 things that's either happening:

1. Mismanagement
2. Incompetence
3. They just didn't know what to do at the moment
4. Ego

To my belief it just cycles from 3 & 4 and then eventually some sort of permutation just evolves from then on, which becomes irreversible.

TheCalciumCad

People are already dependent on government which the vaxx will amplify
People are already under mind control which the vaxx will amplify
People already have fertility issues which the vaxx will amplify
Chips in the vaxx are coming if not they're already in them
Deaths from the vaxx are already happening

Ironically the least credible answer is to protect people from covid in a poll that includes aliens LOL

Personally I think its more a spiritual genocide than physical as the vaxx has been engineered to cut people off from source itself via DNA modification (giving away consent of your own DNA to AI technology) so the body may survive physically (if you stop taking boosters and mop up the damage from the spike proteins fast enough) but you won't make the next leap in human consciousness when the cabal fall in the coming years.

Ultimately the vaxx is the greatest ***t test in history and represents a choice for the individual, build the new world or stay in the old and live as a zombie.

tankasnowgod

I am not saying it isn't possible to have some fake vaccines, but that would be such a huge number of fake vaccines/secrets to keep if every government official knows aboutvanbevil plan. How would each goverment official, thousand all over the world, on the skmly contact all of their "chosen ones" and tell them not to get the real vaccine without one of those "lucky ones" thinking that something is amiss and keep that secret? I personally think there are only a handful of people at the very tippy top that are calling the shots and the government's around the world are just doing what they are told and drink the Koolade with the rest.

Well, first off, a few thousand people really aren't that many.

But really, why would any of them need to be told? Anyone paying attention to any part of the rollout or script that has been playing out would know that Covid itself is no real threat, and that poorly tested drugs are insanely dangerous. I would think anyone who is in a position of power, like a health official, would understand this. Well, except for that idiot Greg Hunt in Austrailia-

Two days after receiving the Oxford-AstraZeneca COVID-19 vaccine, Australian Federal Health Minister, Greg Hunt, was admitted to hospital with a severe case of cellulitis.

Hunt was among the first in Australia to receive the AstraZeneca vaccination at a Melbourne clinic on Sunday, 7 March.

This was the same day a 49-year-old woman in Austria died from severe blood clots after receiving the AstraZeneca vaccine, the first in a series of such incidents that prompted several European countries to suspend use of the dubious new vaccine.

The day after receiving his first shot, Hunt said he was feeling a “little tired” but told the media this was not necessarily due to the vaccine.

By Tuesday, however, Hunt was "not in a good way" and was admitted to hospital. He was initially kept overnight for observation while being administered antibiotics and intravenuous fluid, but was kept in hospital for several days. He was only discharged yesterday.

Ironically, Hunt publicly received the vaccine "in a bid to counter vaccine hesitancy."

Well that worked out well ...

Hunt was reportedly suffering cellulitis in one of his legs. Cellulitis is a serious bacterial infection of the skin and subcutaneous flesh. It occurs when bacteria penetrate the skin's protective outer layer, typically at the site of an injury, such as a cut, puncture, sore, burn, bite or injection.

Hunt is only 55, so he's a bit young to be suffering debilitating infections for no apparent reason. The only logical explanation for his sudden bout of cellulitis, as you're about to learn, is the Oxford-AstraZeneca vaccine.

Firstly, it seems Hunt was actually dumb enough to really get the vaccine, instead of a sham injection. He could have learned a thing or two from US spinmeister Dr Anthony Fauci, who was shown receiving what was allegedly a COVID vaccine shot in his left arm. When asked the very next day by a CBSN anchor how he was feeling, Fauci replied he "had a little bit of soreness in the arm" and for effect tapped his ... right arm.

Wrong arm, doc.

While it appears Fauci was cunning enough to receive a sham shot, Hunt actually seems to believe his own COVID baloney.

Did I ever mention how Australia has long been run by complete idiots?

Secondly, it seems Hunt is experiencing a little vaccine karma. The Federal Health Minister has a long history of caustically ridiculing and threatening "anti-vaxxers" ... only for his beloved vaccine to send him off to the ICU.

Ouch.

OP
Rinse & rePeat
I think 98% of people pushing it, believe in it. They don't know they are just vessels for trans-humanist ideology. 2% may understand and know. And then more about Money and power for pharma and gov than it is to do objective harm. Again maybe small proportion are actively trying to do malice.
I agree with your 98% ! There is something bigger at the very top.

Izzybelle

I so hear you Izzy! I try not to let myself go there, but I need to get a clearer picture of what is going on so I can make some hard decisions, and getting vaxxed is not gonna be an option. Even with the pending doom that lingers over the vaxxed, it seems the easier route. I for one care more about my freedoms and what I put in my body more than going to restaurants, movie theaters, vacations, losing friends, or even dying. I keep saying to myself, "I would rather die healthy than live sick" and "A man without enemies stands for nothing". We gotta take a deep breath more often than usual and know ymwe aren't feeling these stresses alone :)
I accidentally posted before I completed my message so you may have go back and read my entire reply. Great topic, just a whole lot to take in!

OP
Rinse & rePeat
Well, first off, a few thousand people really aren't that many.

But really, why would any of them need to be told? Anyone paying attention to any part of the rollout or script that has been playing out would know that Covid itself is no real threat, and that poorly tested drugs are insanely dangerous. I would think anyone who is in a position of power, like a health official, would understand this. Well, except for that idiot Greg Hunt in Austrailia-

Why would people in goverment, usually self indulgent, egotistical, drug abusing, some perverted, sick and mostly overweight lawmakers, who are on their own medications and running to the doctor for more precribe pain pills, diabetic medication, to get yearly flu shots be informed on health issues? Too bad having a degree in the health sciences isn't a requirement for lawmaking. Wouldn't that solve a lot of world problems!

tankasnowgod

Why would people in goverment, usually self indulgent, egotistical, drug abusing, some perverted, sick and mostly overweight lawmakers, who are on their own medications and running to the doctor for more precribe pain pills, diabetic medication, to get yearly flu shots be informed on health issues? Too bad having a degree in the health sciences isn't a requirement for lawmaking. Wouldn't that solve a lot of world problems!

Lol, why do you think a "degree" would make them more informed on such issues?

Again, I'm not saying they have to be "informed" on health issues. I'm just saying that not taking the demonvax is so obvious, they should know to avoid it, setting up a sham shot if necessary. You don't have to be a literary genius to read and understand a Stop sign. And you don't have to be as smart as someone like Ray Peat to know that you should avoid the demonvax.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals