The Thermo Diet Podcast Episode 76 - DHT & Life Optimization with Hans Amato

AndrewGesell

Thanks man, really appreciate it. I recorded it last night, so I might release it this week. :)
Was a great interview. I've watched it like 3 times and even got pyrucet lol. Still can't believe you do 2k calories of honey.

In the interview you said to focus on metabolic health before strength training. Do you work with clients who are in that stage where they can't Endure resistance training yet?

Hans

Forum Supporter
Was a great interview. I've watched it like 3 times and even got pyrucet lol. Still can't believe you do 2k calories of honey.

In the interview you said to focus on metabolic health before strength training. Do you work with clients who are in that stage where they can't Endure resistance training yet?
Thanks man. Keep us posted on your results with pyrucet!
Yes definitely, if most can endure some training if they reduce their volume a lot. There are also a few other good strategies as well.

AndrogenicJB

Yes definitely, if most can endure some training if they reduce their volume a lot. There are also a few other good strategies as well.
do you think strength training for an ectomorph looking to gain weight and muscle is not as optimal than hypertrophy training for building muscle. I like doing heavy weight low rep but I am concerned that it will stop me from putting on size

AndrewGesell

Awesome. Thank you. I’ll give it a try then get back!

Hans

Forum Supporter
do you think strength training for an ectomorph looking to gain weight and muscle is not as optimal than hypertrophy training for building muscle. I like doing heavy weight low rep but I am concerned that it will stop me from putting on size
I think anyone can benefit from lifting in the 4-12 rep range regardless of body type. 1/3 to 1/2 of the volume as strength training and the rest as hypertrophy training.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Excellent interview, great job Hans!

johnysummer

Very good podcast Hans. You clearly wrapped up the essence of very imprortant things. Kept notes and enjoyed it to the fullest. Thanks

Hans

Forum Supporter
Very good podcast Hans. You clearly wrapped up the essence of very imprortant things. Kept notes and enjoyed it to the fullest. Thanks
Thanks for listening and appreciate the positive feedback!

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

Hans

Forum Supporter
Hans do you use store bought bone broth or do you make it yourself?
I make my own, but I can also buy it which I thought of doing. But I rather want to switch to powder since I'm already consuming so much liquid.

Hans

Forum Supporter
Juan, thanks for your contributions to the community.

How did you develop cravings for kidneys? It can be a rich source of morbydenum for a community that consumes little of it and plenty of protein.
I just like to share what I've learned so that it can hopefully help others as well.
I don't crave kidney, but don't dislike the taste either. There are some days where I don't feel like eating it, then I know I've had enough for a while. It's just such a great and dense source of nutrients and it's balanced (compared to liver) IMO, and that's why I like it. E.g. it's a great source of cholesterol, B2, B3, B6, B12, CoQ10, molybdenum, zinc, copper, selenium and iron just to name a few.

AndrogenicJB

I just like to share what I've learned so that it can hopefully help others as well.
I don't crave kidney, but don't dislike the taste either. There are some days where I don't feel like eating it, then I know I've had enough for a while. It's just such a great and dense source of nutrients and it's balanced (compared to liver) IMO, and that's why I like it. E.g. it's a great source of cholesterol, B2, B3, B6, B12, CoQ10, molybdenum, zinc, copper, selenium and iron just to name a few.
How do you mask the smell

Nomane Euger

Juan, thanks for your contributions to the community.

How did you develop cravings for kidneys? It can be a rich source of morbydenum for a community that consumes little of it and plenty of protein.
Hi Amazoniac,i dont know if you have tryed it,Grass fed grass finished young lamb kidneys taste amazing to me compare to disgusting beef kidneys,at some points it was the favorite part of my meals

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals