Thinking about moving to Costa Rica

Patrick67

Hi all , thinking about moving to Costa Rica or maybe Mexico as I’ve a few health issues that I would like to sort out . Costa Rica would be my preferred option , particularly Santa Theresa . I know carnivore md has spoke highly of this place . Is there any Costa Ricans here that could maybe help me out!
Thanks

Logan-

username

I am from the US, but I live in Costa Rica. On the opposite side of the country though. I live near Puerto Viejo de Talamanca. There is lots to love, but I believe the year round heat and humidity aren't exactly optimal where I live. I am broke though, so I can't afford good air conditioning/filtration. If you can't afford to go all out on proper clean indoor air systems, then don't live in a closed in space. The floor plan needs to be open with good air flow and ventiliation in that case. Mold becomes an issue here, and I suspect that it is a bigger issue than many people realize.

I want to do the same. Thinking of selling property here and up and leave. Costa Rica is rated as the happiest place on earth. Not sure who voted on that but I’m sure it can’t be bad. Plus there’s endless types of ecosystems you could live in there. Beach, mountains, rainforest etc.

Hidden49

I’ve come here for a bit to Santa Teresa in Costa Rica which has a very beautiful beach, good surfing, chill vibe , yoga. It’s where Paul Saladino also comes when he stays here. One of the main things that made me come here compared to other exotic /tropical places is that they have a good organic food store here in Santa Teresa, it’s the infamous grocery store from the Saladino Veg is bull**** IG vids. I need to eat organic food at the moment especially because my gallbladder and health were really screwed up and I also developed really bad Vitamin A toxicity back in London which messed up my health massively. I haven’t bumped into Paul Saladino at the organic store yet haha but I don’t think he is in Costa Rica since I’ve been here.

I’m finding a Peat style high sugar diet works much better here for me than back in London. Since moving to this beach town I’m basically eating lots of these gourmet cookies, lots of ice cream chocolate and vanilla (sometimes 3 tubs a day) which doesn’t contain eggs, if I have meat I will have organic beef or chicken but as the weeks have gone on I am feeling like less and less meat and will usually eat it once every few days now instead of most days previously, chocolate chip banana bread has become one of my staples too, coconut oil to fry meat, sometimes I will have a whole pineapple however I do much better with the cookies, ice cream and banana bread, now I have recently found a high quality unpasteurised orange juice so I have started drinking lots of that and it helps a lot too, I’m also drinking lots of water which is really needed in the heat, sometimes I will have coconut water straight out of a fresh coconut but I don’t crave it that often. The colours went very vibrant almost like a psychedelic effect once I started drinking the orange juice I guess due to the beta carotene helping the eyes. Also the beta carotene l help protect against the sun and made me a very nice tanned colour. Being in the sun the vitamin a toxicity stuff seems much less of an issue here and my bile flow is consistently great for once. Occasionally I am having chocolate but no where near as much as I was having in London, I don’t feel like fat much at all here.

Weirdly I suddenly started craving fish oil supplements in the last week and I haven’t had any of those for years. So I’ve ordered some to see if they help, I know people here won’t be keen on this idea.

I am craving meat much less and less now as the days have gone on, I think either because my bacterial load is higher or my metabolism has changed more towards burning carbs and glucose for fuel.

My bile flow and bowel movements are better than they ever have been I have dark brown stools, firm and solid 2-4x a day. Urine is always mildly stinging and that has happened since I started peating in January. It feels like to me a detoxing PUFA or heavy metals and it I am pretty sure it is not an infection as it don’t feel like that.

Methylene blue has been crucial for me here, in terms of being an antibacterial, same thing for the mega Sporebiotic, sometimes I have felt bad after eating some meat, but taking the methylene blue after seemed to fix things relatively fast.

Walking bare foot (grounding) along the beach on the sand or in the sea (doesn’t really do anything for me in terms of feeling better) however placing my hands on certain trees or placing my body parts against the tree I get a very strong grounding effects and feel very good, centred and at peace. It’s only a small fraction of the trees that I get this effect from though, so I have to touch them before I find a good one. I guess it’s because some trees must be damaged, or have absorbed something bad from the environment. Palm trees never give me the grounding effect which makes sense as I have read before coconuts are very Yin in terms of Chinese medicine. Yin is upward energy and yang is downward energy.

I wasn’t burning at all for a week in the sun and was tanning well, one day the cleaners changed my bedding sheets and after I got back from being on the beach I hit my bed and develop the nastiest second degree blistered/boiled burn all over my shoulders I’ve ever seen or had, which looked like some Frankenstein type ***t. So I’ve had to completely avoid the sun for a week until it healed. Even though it looked awful it didn’t seem to hurt much. I do think I worsened it that day of the burn by putting on this natural Suncream that had like 50 ingredients, with some PUFA oils but it was the only thing I could find.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals