TRT / Palps help

Texon

I ironically have been considering the cream instead. My hematocrit elevated so I stopped the injections. It did help me with confidence and strength though so I want it to work.
I'm thinking of using Haidut's Androsterone instead of my current TRT transdermal cream. I think I'm reacting (muscle/joint pain and some feet swelling) to the bioidentical test. It's sourced from diosgenin from Mexican wild yams or stigmasterol from soybeans. I also have to watch my hematocrit closely.

OP
I

iLoveSugar

Testosterone, especially exogenous has adrenergic effects. A lot of people aren't aware of this.

Also, when our HPTA axis gets shut down, it reduces our endogenous production of progesterone. Progesterone is calming, so a reduction will amplify the adrenergic effects of testosterone. If estrogen climbs, that can also contribute via more intense emotional responses.

All of that can increase cortisol and adrenaline over time. That can lead to a decrease of magnesium and potassium stores.

All of this combined can lead to tachycardia and some fluttering.

I already chimed in once, but I was on a huge number of protocols of TRT, HRT with a number of hormones, peptides, supplements, AI's etc. I attempted with all my will to force it to work for 8 years straight. 8 years.

I also donated blood regularly, cycling between whole blood as well as double red blood cell.

Since I've been off, I've lost muscle size and put on some fat, but my heart feels better and my mind feels sharper.

If we could back up, do you have your pre-TRT lab/bloodwork we could look at?

What does your current diet, hormones, supplements and other drugs look like?
I have attached my labs. You'll notice November baseline for some and then March which was my 3 month follow up. I have since stopped it, but damn I love the confidence I had on it and the muscle building. Have you ever tried the cream?

I don't mind being on something for life if it helps.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240323_205438_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20240323_205438_Samsung Internet.jpg
    209.7 KB · Views: 1
  • Screenshot_20240323_205427_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20240323_205427_Samsung Internet.jpg
    257.4 KB · Views: 1
  • Screenshot_20240323_205414_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20240323_205414_Samsung Internet.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 1
  • Screenshot_20240323_205401_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20240323_205401_Samsung Internet.jpg
    224.6 KB · Views: 1
  • Screenshot_20240323_205338_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20240323_205338_Samsung Internet.jpg
    299.7 KB · Views: 1

Validus

I have attached my labs. You'll notice November baseline for some and then March which was my 3 month follow up. I have since stopped it, but damn I love the confidence I had on it and the muscle building. Have you ever tried the cream?

I don't mind being on something for life if it helps.
Did you get those labs run yourself? I'm surprised Pre-treatment, that your LH and FSH weren't tested.

When did you actually start using some form of exogenous T? I noticed labs ranging from Nov 2023 to just last month.

For creams, I've used DHT Cream, progesterone, allopregnanolone and androsterone.

Your e2 was a bit high Im assuming post treatment and like you mentioned your hematocrit was high - you can donate blood as frequent as possible. Also, if you ever get your blood work done, be sure to drink a lot of water ahead of time. Dehydration can artificially increase your hematocrit.

I'm a firm believer that our hormones get out of balance in response to something else up stream and correcting your hormones will give temporary relief, but eventually the dam will break again, and then you'll have an even more complex situation because you have all of these external variables to contend with now that you're also trying to balance your hormones. I've chased my tail for 8 years I wish I could get back now.

At one point I was taking testosterone propionate, 15 mg's every day, kisspeptin-10 100 mcg every 2 hours, masteron or primo, T3, anastrozole 1/4 mg 1-2 times per week, progesterone cream before bed, androsterone, allopregnanolone, donating blood as often as possible, melatonin, pregnenolone and dhea.

These were just the HORMONES. These aren't even all of the supplements I was also taking.

I slowly added these all in over time in an attempt to address something. I think in retrospect the key is to find out what needs to be eliminated and avoided.

Very few things are truly needed to be added outside of minerals and food/water that isn't contaminated.

If you really want to go down this path, I understand, I'm just trying to save you some time and the complexity of a PCT/HPTA restart if you ever want to come off the hormones. I believe for almost everyone, this is just another distraction and a path that leads to nowhere, one where you'll probably hit a dead end, curse yourself and realize you need to now backtrack to where you made the decision to start and look for another new direction again.

OP
I

iLoveSugar

Did you get those labs run yourself? I'm surprised Pre-treatment, that your LH and FSH weren't tested.

When did you actually start using some form of exogenous T? I noticed labs ranging from Nov 2023 to just last month.

For creams, I've used DHT Cream, progesterone, allopregnanolone and androsterone.

Your e2 was a bit high Im assuming post treatment and like you mentioned your hematocrit was high - you can donate blood as frequent as possible. Also, if you ever get your blood work done, be sure to drink a lot of water ahead of time. Dehydration can artificially increase your hematocrit.

I'm a firm believer that our hormones get out of balance in response to something else up stream and correcting your hormones will give temporary relief, but eventually the dam will break again, and then you'll have an even more complex situation because you have all of these external variables to contend with now that you're also trying to balance your hormones. I've chased my tail for 8 years I wish I could get back now.

At one point I was taking testosterone propionate, 15 mg's every day, kisspeptin-10 100 mcg every 2 hours, masteron or primo, T3, anastrozole 1/4 mg 1-2 times per week, progesterone cream before bed, androsterone, allopregnanolone, donating blood as often as possible, melatonin, pregnenolone and dhea.

These were just the HORMONES. These aren't even all of the supplements I was also taking.

I slowly added these all in over time in an attempt to address something. I think in retrospect the key is to find out what needs to be eliminated and avoided.

Very few things are truly needed to be added outside of minerals and food/water that isn't contaminated.

If you really want to go down this path, I understand, I'm just trying to save you some time and the complexity of a PCT/HPTA restart if you ever want to come off the hormones. I believe for almost everyone, this is just another distraction and a path that leads to nowhere, one where you'll probably hit a dead end, curse yourself and realize you need to now backtrack to where you made the decision to start and look for another new direction again.
Thanks for that. The honest truth is no-I really don't want to go down this avenue. I've just been down the health rabbit holes for about 25 years now and issues keep piling up. The goal isn't to stack new issues on top of old issues.

I did like the strength it was giving me (took for 2 months), and it was helping me lose fat which I truly loved seeing that transformations.

I pinned from Feb 1 to Apr 1.

Also, I do not want to donate blood all the time as I also think that can be detrimental.

I've thought about just doing like 50mg a week.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals