Tyromix Needs A Warning Label For Morons Like Me

poilochio

Ok so i had my breakfast this a.m and like always i start my supplement regime..so instead of the Retinil...i drop 5 Drops of Tyromix on my tongue ...(.i cleaned up my supplement box and didnt check. the new order of things )... so While taking it im thinkin ..hmm retinil has a weird taste today ......so then it hit me ....i immiedatly freaked out .....i thought im gonna soon die ..........well long story short ..did not affect me at all ....this time i was damn happy for this fact.......the temps and pulse were shitty as always ...i posted a thread last week saying thyroid supps( bsp..cynoplus..tyromix.. tyromax ) doesnt do anything for me ..at the most makes me sluggish .....but it still freaked me out coz i have never taken so much at once.

So in the future i will always double check labels ..pls do the same

allblues

Once i accidentally did 30 drops of Kuinone orally instead of 30 drops of Energin. I blasted the stuff all over my electric keyboard.

Uh yea it does have a warning label... FOR LAB AND RESEARCH USE ONLY

T

tobieagle

My first accident with thyroid was an entire Cynomel tablet.
I thought my heart would explode.

raypeatclips

If there was a warning label, you still would not have read it, as you didn't seem to notice the different label on the tyromix bottle instead of retinil. And yes it is classed as lab/research use only. Be careful.

whodathunkit

I find with haidut's thyroid products that you have to shake them well first. Can't tell if this is the case so much with tyronene since the bottle is opaque, but definitely with his first product tyromax, which I can tell stuff settles to the bottom. So I'm assuming with the others, too. My rats like both tyronene and tyromax very much, but I always shake them really really well before using. Meaning I shake the thyroid products, not the rats. :p

Not shaking well could account for your rats' lack of reaction to the product...the most active portion may have been in the bottom of the bottle and therefore you didn't get a good dose. Five drops not all that much anyway.

BTW, by "shaking well" I mean up and down but also side to side. Vigorous side-to-side shaking seems to get stuff up off the bottom of the bottle better. Not just haidut's stuff but any bottle where something has settled.

AdrianPo

I find with haidut's thyroid products that you have to shake them well first. Can't tell if this is the case so much with tyronene since the bottle is opaque, but definitely with his first product tyromax, which I can tell stuff settles to the bottom. So I'm assuming with the others, too. My rats like both tyronene and tyromax very much, but I always shake them really really well before using. Meaning I shake the thyroid products, not the rats. :p

Not shaking well could account for your rats' lack of reaction to the product...the most active portion may have been in the bottom of the bottle and therefore you didn't get a good dose. Five drops not all that much anyway.

BTW, by "shaking well" I mean up and down but also side to side. Vigorous side-to-side shaking seems to get stuff up off the bottom of the bottle better. Not just haidut's stuff but any bottle where something has settled.

I doubt that not shaking it could have to do with the lack of any effect since on the thread for TyroMax it says the following:

"The active "ingredients" are actually in the liquid, so if someone wants to experiment they can transfer just the liquid into another bottle, throw out the sediment, and pour the liquid back in the bottle."

OP
poilochio

poilochio

If there was a warning label, you still would not have read it, as you didn't seem to notice the different label on the tyromix bottle instead of retinil. And yes it is classed as lab/research use only. Be careful.

You are totally right ...reading can actually save lives

OP
poilochio

poilochio

Oh ...that actually makes sense....so you don't think 5 drops is a hetoic dose?

OP
poilochio

poilochio

I doubt that not shaking it could have to do with the lack of any effect since on the thread for TyroMax it says the following:

"The active "ingredients" are actually in the liquid, so if someone wants to experiment they can transfer just the liquid into another bottle, throw out the sediment, and pour the liquid back in the bottle."
I took tyromix ....not the NDT .....so the liquid is uniformly the same strenght i believed

InChristAlone

So I read somewhere that if you overdosed on t3 that t4 is the antidote, does anyone know if that could be the case?

OP
poilochio

poilochio

So I read somewhere that if you overdosed on t3 that t4 is the antidote, does anyone know if that could be the case?

Some thing that i considered if the situation got bad was drinking cabbage juice

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals