Uncle Has Cancer Help With Treatment Advice

Soren

Forum Supporter
He has a very "mild" form of b-cell lymphoma that is going to require 3 very small doses of chemo. He has a lot of confidence in me and my suggestions and is listening to my advice. He has a heart condition (prosthetic valve) which means he cannot take Aspirin or Vitamin K which is a shame obviously because those are two of the best anti-cancer options particularly vitamin K for blood cancer.

The regime I've got him on is the following:

Screenshot (95).png

One scoop is about 25 grams of collagen. Cortinon is the 3:1 ratio so it is 15mg of progesterone and 5mg of DHEA. The salt bath is dead sea salts because it has a wider range of minerals (zinc, potassium, calcium) not just magnesium.

I considered giving him magnoil directly because he likely has low magnesium which is evidence by his heart condition and high blood pressure but we don't know what his blood levels are and I'm worried about causing a stress response. I thought dead sea salts twice a week was a better option because it also contains the other minerals that need to be in balance with magnesium principally calcium and potassium.

After his treatment is over he intends to continue taking these supplements.

What I don't know is what is a theraputic dose for progesterone to have an anti-cancer effect most studies I have seen have a had a much larger dose then 15mg but I know how powerful progesterone can be and I do not want to overdo it.

Thank you in advance.

Max23

Some suggestions that come to mind are vitamin C, Pau D´Arco (tea is an option) and antiparasitics like mebendazole, maybe they can be comined with chemo. The first two because of their antiviral properties and immune system support, and they have shown positive effects against leukemia.
That´s a nice regime. I am not sure about vitamin D personally, not saying it shouldn´t be used. Why collagen not gelatin? With porgesterone I would be afraid of higher dosages as well.

B

Braveheart

ARTEMISININ......Artimisinin is a Chinese herb that is known to cure lymphoma naturally....research it.

OP
Soren

Soren

Forum Supporter
ARTEMISININ......Artimisinin is a Chinese herb that is known to cure lymphoma naturally....research it.

Thanks, never heard of Artemisinin. Do you know what the method of action is?

Jkbp

Forum Supporter
My mother cured lung cancer 3 times in 20 years by taking artemisinin. She took it daily for many weeks leading up to her
bi-yearly CT scan. You can find more info on the web. She eventually passed from lung cancer, after she got it for the 4th time. At that stage of her life, She was too weak to fight it.

homyak

My mom has metastatic HR+ cancer, this is what I have as her daily regimen.

Aspirin 4g/day (4 x 1g)
Doxycycline 200mg/day (2 x 100mg)
Lysine 500mg/day
P5p 50mg/day
Niacinamide 2g/day (2 x 1g)
Meldonium 500mg/day
Pyrucet 1x/day
B1 500mg/day
Vitamin K 15mg/day
Taurine 1g/day
Lapodin 1x/day
Defibron 1x/day
Tocovit 1x/day
Cortinon 2x/day
Magnoil 1x/day
Cyproheptadine 8-16mg
Progesterone 50mg/day (2 x 25mg)
T3
Methylene Blue 2-3mg/day (w/ red light 1 hour)
Coconut oil w/ activated charcoal
Turkey Tail 4g (2 x 2g)

I will be adding more immune system boosters like the peptide Vladonix. She has also been on Fenbendazole, but I don't think it is doing anything.

OP
Soren

Soren

Forum Supporter
Maybe try to recreate Haidut’s CortiNon+?

That is what I'm doing. He is taking Cortinon+ in a 3 to 1 ratio but not in the 8:1 ratio that has been used in his recent study.

Waremu

If your uncle (or anyone) is going to be taking that much niacinamide (or aspirin, for those who take it), I would make sure to get plenty of/extra Glycine and TMG-betaine (in addition to the amount needed to meet basic needs), since glycine and methyl donor needs increase when one uses those substances. Mega dosing with niacinamide without sufficient methyl donors can actually be harmful to the liver. Also make sure needs for B vitamins is covered. Seems you already have collagen in there, so perhaps increase collagen more if needed, but I would definitely add betaine.

Last edited:

Dobbler

Aspirin 4g/day (4 x 1g)
Lysine 500mg/day
P5p 50mg/day
Meldonium 500mg/day
Pyrucet 1x/day
B1 500mg/day
Vitamin K 15mg/day
Taurine 1g/day
Lapodin 1x/day
Defibron 1x/day
Tocovit 1x/day
Cortinon 2x/day
Magnoil 1x/day
Cyproheptadine 8-16mg
T3
Methylene Blue
2-3mg/day (w/ red light 1 hour)
Turkey Tail 4g (2 x 2g)

I will be adding more immune system boosters like the peptide Vladonix. She has also been on Fenbendazole, but I don't think it is doing anything.
If this stack doesn't cure cancer , i don't know what will...

homyak

If your uncle (or anyone) is going to be taking that much niacinamide (or aspirin, for those who take it), I would make sure to get plenty of/extra Glycine and TMG-betaine (in addition to the amount needed to meet basic needs), since glycine and methyl donor needs increase when one uses those substances. Mega dosing with niacinamide without sufficient methyl donors can actually be harmful to the liver. Also make sure needs for B vitamins is covered.

Do you think 6-12 grams of high quality gelatin would be adequate for glycine with high dosages of niacinamide (2-4g daily)?

tankasnowgod

He has a very "mild" form of b-cell lymphoma that is going to require 3 very small doses of chemo. He has a lot of confidence in me and my suggestions and is listening to my advice. He has a heart condition (prosthetic valve) which means he cannot take Aspirin or Vitamin K which is a shame obviously because those are two of the best anti-cancer options particularly vitamin K for blood cancer.

The regime I've got him on is the following:

View attachment 16829

One scoop is about 25 grams of collagen. Cortinon is the 3:1 ratio so it is 15mg of progesterone and 5mg of DHEA. The salt bath is dead sea salts because it has a wider range of minerals (zinc, potassium, calcium) not just magnesium.

I considered giving him magnoil directly because he likely has low magnesium which is evidence by his heart condition and high blood pressure but we don't know what his blood levels are and I'm worried about causing a stress response. I thought dead sea salts twice a week was a better option because it also contains the other minerals that need to be in balance with magnesium principally calcium and potassium.

After his treatment is over he intends to continue taking these supplements.

What I don't know is what is a theraputic dose for progesterone to have an anti-cancer effect most studies I have seen have a had a much larger dose then 15mg but I know how powerful progesterone can be and I do not want to overdo it.

Thank you in advance.

Don't know if you saw this, but it should be a good addition- Simple heating of tumor often leads to a rapid and complete cure – To Extract Knowledge from Matter

A couple brooder lamps and a couple 250w heat bulbs go pretty cheap.

milkboi

Aspirin 4g/day (4 x 1g)
Lysine 500mg/day
P5p 50mg/day
Meldonium 500mg/day
Pyrucet 1x/day
B1 500mg/day
Vitamin K 15mg/day
Taurine 1g/day
Lapodin 1x/day
Defibron 1x/day
Tocovit 1x/day
Cortinon 2x/day
Magnoil 1x/day
Cyproheptadine 8-16mg
T3
Methylene Blue
Turkey Tail 4g (2 x 2g)

Impressive stack. How does your mom feel on it?

homyak

If this stack doesn't cure cancer , i don't know what will...

The oncology industry has completely failed my mother. It is a business, plain and simple. Hopefully, all the knowledge I have found within this community can help.

Waremu

Do you think 6-12 grams of high quality gelatin would be adequate for glycine with high dosages of niacinamide (2-4g daily)?

It depends on how much protein he eats. Generally speaking, more protein raises glycine needs.

A good starting point would probably be to add 1 gram or, more ideally, 1.5 grams of collagen for every 10 grams of non-collagen animal protein that is consumed. For example, if you consume 100 grams of non-collagen animal protein, add at the very least 1 gram or 1.5 grams of collagen. Then probably add at least a few more grams (along with betaine) to balance the niacinamide. Perhaps eat enough collagen to meet as much of your needs as possible and then feel the rest in with glycine supplements, as your uncle may have a hard time consuming tons of collagen. With that much niacinamide, you may need to up it to as much as 2 grams of collagen for every 10 grams of animal non-collagen protein. Also, I would try to take 100 milligrams of TMG for every 200 milligrams of niacinamide consumed. Enough folate is important to stop the wasting of methyl groups, as well. I would try to get good amounts of all the B vitamins with each meal. Zinc and copper are also important. I would also take most of the collagen later in the day/night, with the last 2-3 meals. Some people don't do well consuming more than a serving of collagen with breakfast. I find that if my breakfast is high enough in quality protein, I can balance it with a serving of collagen, but anymore than that can negatively impact me, with regards to mental performance, etc. I would also get enough Vitamin K and just enough Vitamin A to balance out the Vitamin D. Creatine supplementation lower the need for methyl donors, so might be worth taking 5 grams per day of that as well just to give the liver enough defense from all the niacinamide increasing methylation needs.

Last edited:

homyak

Impressive stack. How does your mom feel on it?

She feels great compared to 6 months ago. She had radiation and surgery within the last 6 months, so now she is walking much better but still with a cane. She had a CAT scan last week, all the cancer areas have stayed the same, but unfortunately it has gone to her liver now. Her mood and attitude before this stack and after is immensely different. I mean, even if it is not drastically helping, her improvement in walking and mood is huge for me. I have only had her on this aggressive stack for the last month following a lesser stack for 4 months, so i'll see how effective it is in the coming months. A big problem with cancer patients (estrogen and serotonin overload) is the state of learned helplessness that Ray talks about. My mom fits that "learned helplessness" archetype perfectly, but I am happy she is getting stronger and I owe it to the whole community here.

OP
Soren

Soren

Forum Supporter

Aspirin 4g/day (4 x 1g)
Lysine 500mg/day
P5p 50mg/day
Meldonium 500mg/day
Pyrucet 1x/day
B1 500mg/day
Vitamin K 15mg/day
Taurine 1g/day
Lapodin 1x/day
Defibron 1x/day
Tocovit 1x/day
Cortinon 2x/day
Magnoil 1x/day
Cyproheptadine 8-16mg
T3
Methylene Blue
Turkey Tail 4g (2 x 2g)

That sounds like A LOT to supplement, are you sure this is not going to overload her system somewhat? Did you start her out on this right away or have you slowly built up?

From my own experience when you supplement with too many pro-metabolic substances it can have a negative effect to a body that is already very delicate. Especially if there is not sufficient nutrition to support the metabolism boosting supplements.

OP
Soren

Soren

Forum Supporter
Don't know if you saw this, but it should be a good addition- Simple heating of tumor often leads to a rapid and complete cure – To Extract Knowledge from Matter

A couple brooder lamps and a couple 250w heat bulbs go pretty cheap.

Thanks for this @tankasnowgod I did see this. I'm hoping the salt baths a couple of times a week will be able to achieve the same effect. I do have a large red/near infrared light panel I could send him but it is LED so I am not sure if it will create sufficient heat

OP
Soren

Soren

Forum Supporter
If your uncle (or anyone) is going to be taking that much niacinamide (or aspirin, for those who take it), I would make sure to get plenty of/extra Glycine and TMG-betaine (in addition to the amount needed to meet basic needs), since glycine and methyl donor needs increase when one uses those substances. Mega dosing with niacinamide without sufficient methyl donors can actually be harmful to the liver. Also make sure needs for B vitamins is covered. Seems you already have collagen in there, so perhaps increase collagen more if needed, but I would definitely add betaine.

Thanks Waremu. I did not know about the TMG-betaine connection. I was thinking about giving him a blend of B-vitamins like Energin but I am somewhat worried about overloading a stressed system with too many metabolism boosting nutrients. Perhaps I will remove the 500mg niacinamide dose and just give him Energin as it already contains niacinamide as well as other B-vitamins.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals