(US Politics) Trump ****88 Up Sergeant Solami

Soren

Forum Supporter
General Soleimani was a good man and a true soldier. Look at all the battles he fought in. Mindblowing amount. He even helped Delta Force and US Army Rangers defeat hardcore Al Qaeda terrorists in Herat, Afghanistan in november 2001.

May he rest in peace.

You're kidding right?! The man was a mass murderer of the worst kind. People in Iraq and Iran celebrating his death. Just because US policy has been wrong for getting involved in the middle East does not make this guy a hero.

The man was very evil, responsible for the murder of thousands and suffering of millions. You can debate whether or not it was a legal, justified or wise forgein policy move taking him out. But the man was the opposite of a hero.

yerrag

You're kidding right?! The man was a mass murderer of the worst kind. People in Iraq and Iran celebrating his death. Just because US policy has been wrong for getting involved in the middle East does not make this guy a hero.

The man was very evil, responsible for the murder of thousands and suffering of millions. You can debate whether or not it was a legal, justified or wise forgein policy move taking him out. But the man was the opposite of a hero.
That is the side presented by our media. We don't have Iran's media nor his family nor his friends nor his opponent to tell us the true measure of the man.

When you're up to your neck facing the supposedly 'Great Satan,' you have to measure up to the ruthless machine to get some semblance of parity, in order to survive.

yerrag

My search on Yandex VPN'ed to Turkey:

Qassem Soleimani: Devil to America, to Iran a superhero

Putin, Macron express 'concern’ about Soleimani killing

Soleimani has street cred. He was capable and he is to be feared. He is a threat definitely to Israel. He has an overarching vision on how to contain Israel. He played a huge role in stopping Daesh/Al Quaeda/ISIS dead on its tracks, driven by his partisan Shiite origin. Saudi Arabia also funds these terror organizations, and Saudi Arabia and Israel are in a tacit alliance given the goyim roots of the Saud family.

It is hard to replace him. For all the talk of him being evil, we may in hindsight look back in regret as he could very well be the moderating influence on the hawks of the Iranian establishment. Experience brings temperance, and for this he was entrusted with the heavy burden of leadership. With him gone, the hawks will gain more influence and be made to take actions they will regret. The US may need no pretext to bring the war to them. Look to the past year - drone missile attack on Saudi refinery blamed on Iran, tanker hijacking blamed again on Iran - all failed pretexts that can't pass the credibility test on the American public. These show how much the US military complex is itching for a war on Iran's doorsteps.

By killing Soleimani, the US and its puppeteer Israel have just made the first step. Killing Soleimani is not the end. The end is to draw out the hawks in Iran to commit the first act of aggression that would indignate the US population, in the same way George Bush did way back in response to 911. Let's hope there is no sequel to 911.

Iran will certainly be no better off. Neither the US. The beneficiaries are Israel and Saudi Arabia.

Last edited:

postman

Don't you realize what a terrible precedent this sets? You can't just declare foreign government militaries as terrorist organizations and then randomly start dropping people. Other countries are in such a case just as justified in doing the same to American mlitary brass. Hopefully nothing comes of this, hopefully Iran can be the adult in the room. You're talking about this ***t as if it's a football game, you sound like someone who has followed poltiics for 2-3 years, tops. You haven't even seen the supposed intelligence that Soleimani was about to carry out a bunch of terrorist attacks, this is the exact type of lie that precedes every single war.

Since 15 April 2019, the United States, who opposes the activities of Sepah, considers the IRGC as a terrorist organization,[111] which some top CIA and Pentagon officials reportedly opposed.[112] On 8 April, Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu tweeted in Hebrew that America's terrorist designation was the fulfillment of “another important request of mine.”[113]
zog zog zog zog

Who wants to guess that the intelligence about this upcoming terrorist attack also came from Israel?

Opioidus

Trump supporters have no morals, he was a genius when he refused to bomb Iran a month ago and he's a genius now whne he does this, pathetic. I was against foreign intervention when Obama did it and I'm against it now when Trump does it. I also supported him when he didn't.

Iran and Iraq share a border and have been one country for thousands of years, Iran has every business being in Iraq, we are 20000 miles away and have been bleeding non stop for three decades from our interventions.

Last edited:

thomas00

The REAL question is why was Solami in IRAQ? Why did your brain go to that question instead of this one.

Weird.

USA

An American complaining about foreign intervention in Iraq...

Anyways, hard to imagine the Iranians are just going to let this go.

Last edited:
The world is better place now. You think opposite? We'll see on Golan Heights.

postman

The world is better place now. You think opposite? We'll see on Golan Heights.
I'm so glad Trump is helping Israel illegally annex Syrian land, I'm so glad he's helping them build Greater Israel. What a hero, give him the peace prize!

thomas00

Trump supporters have no morals, he was a genius when he refused to bomb Iran a month ago and he's a genius now whne he does this, pathetic.

He was The Great Peacemaker in November when he yanked troops out of Syria. His supporters shamed critics as warmongers and interventionists.

Now, if you aren't celebrating this latest imperial triumph you're a terrorist supporter.

Trump's loyal legion are certainly flexible.

Soren

Forum Supporter
I do not support intervention in the middle East. I think we should get out completely. What I do argue against however is some people on this thread stating that soleimani was a hero. No sorry he was a very bad man who deserved to die for his crimes. I'm not saying we should have killed him. There are a lot of bad people in the world and we cannot be the world's policemen dolling out justice. But this labeling of him as some kind of hero is just absurd.

yerrag

I do not support intervention in the middle East. I think we should get out completely. What I do argue against however is some people on this thread stating that soleimani was a hero. No sorry he was a very bad man who deserved to die for his crimes. I'm not saying we should have killed him. There are a lot of bad people in the world and we cannot be the world's policemen dolling out justice. But this labeling of him as some kind of hero is just absurd.
At the very least he is a capable general, would you agree? Otherwise, why bother to kill him? If that's the case, it's absurd to think he can't be a hero. Died for his country - check. Stood up well against the US - check. That you are just a cheerleader for the US makes no difference on what Iranians think of him.

Had Saudi Arabia had a general of his mettle handle the Houthi insurgency in Somalia, that insurgency would be no more.

Perhaps he would also be a general who can resist the rewards of working for a defense contractor when he retires.

And how well do you know Soleimani that you can with authority say he has no hero quality? How much hero quality do you have?

Does your definition of hero only include being allied or in the service of the US? And if he is on your side and does the same terrible things you believe Soleimani did, yet he protects you from your enemy, wouldn't he still be your hero?

Last edited:

Such_Umami

At the very least he is a capable general, would you agree? Otherwise, why bother to kill him? If that's the case, it's absurd to think he can't be a hero. Died for his country - check. Stood up well against the US - check. That you are just a cheerleader for the US makes no difference on what Iranians think of him.

Had Saudi Arabia had a general of his mettle handle the Houthi insurgency in Somalia, that insurgency would be no more.

Perhaps he would also be a general who can resist the rewards of working for a defense contractor when he retires.

And how well do you know Soleimani that you can with authority say he has no hero quality? How much hero quality do you have?

Does your definition of hero only include being allied or in the service of the US? And if he is on your side and does the same terrible things you believe Soleimani did, yet he protects you from your enemy, wouldn't he still be your hero?

My definition is that if you murder innocent civilians, your hero status is revoked. Did he do this? I don't know, I don't follow politics.

Soren

Forum Supporter
My definition is that if you murder innocent civilians, your hero status is revoked. Did he do this? I don't know, I don't follow politics.

Yes he did murder civilians including in his own country of Iran in the recent crackdown against protests.

Even Iran's own state television admitted to the shooting of protesters. Estimates vary from 200-1000 across the country many more have been imprisoned and tortured.

Iran state TV says ‘rioters’ shot and killed in last month's protests

Soleimani has been reported as being heavily involved in the crackdown.

Last edited:
OP
jzeno

jzeno

Since 15 April 2019, the United States, who opposes the activities of Sepah, considers the IRGC as a terrorist organization,[111] which some top CIA and Pentagon officials reportedly opposed.[112] On 8 April, Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu tweeted in Hebrew that America's terrorist designation was the fulfillment of “another important request of mine.”[113]

Like this CIA official?

**** John Brennan and **** Sergant Salami. He was in a combat zone and a wanted terrorist. Fair game.

postman

Like this CIA official?

**** John Brennan and **** Sergant Salami. He was in a combat zone and a wanted terrorist. Fair game.

"LIBTARDS SAY THE SKY IS BLUE THEREFORE THE SKY IS GREEN"

Lol ok.

He was in a combat zone and a wanted terrorist. Fair game.
All Americans in Iraq are also in a combat zone, so by your reasoning it's fair game to murder them as well. The American military is also a terrorist military according to a lot of people. But maybe you're a hypocrite who thinks other people than yourself should be held to a completely different moral standard? Maybe you don't care about peace at all? Maybe you're just another imperialist neocon like Bush and Obama?

OP
jzeno

jzeno

**** you. Hero? You're a piece of ***t. The guy was a TERRORIST that KILLED HIS OWN CITIZENS. ******* moron. To imply otherwise is disgusting.

Iranians--HALF WAY AROUND THE WORLD IN CANADA--cheered at his death: Iranian-Canadians dance, cheer and celebrate death of top general in Iran

He was hated both in Iran and around the world. His people hated him. He was responsible for the murder of Iran's own citizens during the recent protests--1,000+ people: U.S. says Iran may have killed up to 1,000 protesters

Soleimani, death greeted with ELATION in Middle East: Qassem Soleimani Haunted the Arab World

Trump Tweet:

"General Qassem Soleimani has killed or badly wounded thousands of Americans over an extended period of time, and was plotting to kill many more...but got caught! He was directly and indirectly responsible for the death of millions of people, including the recent large number....

....of PROTESTERS killed in Iran itself. While Iran will never be able to properly admit it, Soleimani was both hated and feared within the country
. They are not nearly as saddened as the leaders will let the outside world believe. He should have been taken out many years ago!"

(Donald J. Trump on Twitter)

You're an absolute ******* moron. ******* disgusting.

For all the talk of him being evil, we may in hindsight look back in regret as he could very well be the moderating influence on the hawks of the Iranian establishment. Experience brings temperance, and for this he was entrusted with the heavy burden of leadership. With him gone, the hawks will gain more influence and be made to take actions they will regret.

You're a joke. Moderating influence? He was #2 in a regime who's slogan was Death to America. Temperance my ****.

Go read a book.

OP
jzeno

jzeno

"LIBTARDS SAY THE SKY IS BLUE THEREFORE THE SKY IS GREEN"

Lol ok.

All Americans in Iraq are also in a combat zone, so by your reasoning it's fair game to murder them as well. The American military is also a terrorist military according to a lot of people. But maybe you're a hypocrite who thinks other people than yourself should be held to a completely different moral standard? Maybe you don't care about peace at all? Maybe you're just another imperialist neocon like Bush and Obama?

Are you offended that American soldiers are in a war zone? We're obviously in a conflict which is why American sadly die while in Iraq. Sergant Salami lands there and we can't kill him even though he's a wanted terrorist? You do realize this just weakens your argument, right?

The American military is also a terrorist military according to a lot of people.

Tehran. Tehran is the only one lol. ******* moron. When did Peru, France, Japan, Australia, Saudi Arabia, China even or Russia label the US military a 'terrorist organization'. Idiot.

I'll agree with anyone saying Iraq war was bad. I think we should get out. But it blows my mind that a bad guy that was even linked to terrorist plots in India, London, DC and to thousands of death of INNOCENT IRANIANS is defended in the media and by the modern left. The guy was clearly a terrorist by any metric. The US military is not a terrorist organization and to imply they are is stupid. The only people who deem the US mil a terrorist organization are in fact terrorist, ******* cabbage head.

U.S. says Iran may have killed up to 1,000 protesters
Qassem Soleimani Haunted the Arab World

YourUniverse

Are you offended that American soldiers are in a war zone? We're obviously in a conflict which is why American sadly die while in Iraq. Sergant Salami lands there and we can't kill him even though he's a wanted terrorist? You do realize this just weakens your argument, right?

Tehran. Tehran is the only one lol. ******* moron. When did Peru, France, Japan, Australia, Saudi Arabia, China even or Russia label the US military a 'terrorist organization'. Idiot.

I'll agree with anyone saying Iraq war was bad. I think we should get out. But it blows my mind that a bad guy that was even linked to terrorist plots in India, London, DC and to thousands of death of INNOCENT IRANIANS is defended in the media and by the modern left. The guy was clearly a terrorist by any metric. The US military is not a terrorist organization and to imply they are is stupid. The only people who deem the US mil a terrorist organization are in fact terrorist, ******* cabbage head.

U.S. says Iran may have killed up to 1,000 protesters
Qassem Soleimani Haunted the Arab World
Theres got to be a better way to disagree with someone than with aggressive name calling

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals