(US Politics) Trump ****88 Up Sergeant Solami

Grapelander

This is a gem.

Didnt hear yet the entire video, but the mention that Soleimani was purportedly in Iraq to help broker a peace agreement with the Saudis smells of the kind of villainy intervention the US CIA has been complicit in during the Vietnam War, and throughout its entire history.

At one point the president of South Vietnam began to mull the idea of reconciliation with North Vietnam, seeing that he would rather work for a compromise with the North for a resolution of the war.

The CIA then intervened, and the president, Ngo Dim Dienh, was shot and killed in a coup by his generals. The US eventually lost the war just the same, and Vietnam was reunited (There is a happy ending after all for the people of Vietnam, and it shows you can't trust the US apparatchik and its pathological kind of lying and backstabbing, and you have to be prepared to meet it with an eye for an eye.)

So long as the CIA and its legacy continues to influence US foreign policy, there will never ever be any peace in the world.
"THE PHOENIX PROGRAM" - DOUGLAS VALENTINE AUDIOBOOK PT.1
"THE PHOENIX PROGRAM" - DOUGLAS VALENTINE AUDIOBOOK PT.2

According to Douglas Valentine, DHS created Fusion Centers in the US based on the Phoenix Program. Between 1967 and 1973, the United States undertook the most ambitious and far reaching operation of the Vietnam War.

America’s Central Intelligence Agency secretly initiated a sweeping program of kidnap, torture, and assassination devised to destabilize the infrastructure of the National Liberation Front (NLF) of South Vietnam, commonly known as the “Viet Cong.” The victims of the Phoenix Program were Vietnamese civilians, male and female, suspected of harboring information about the enemy—though many on the blacklist were targeted by corrupt South Vietnamese security personnel looking to extort money or remove a rival. Between 1965 and 1972, more than eighty thousand noncombatants were “neutralized,” as men and women alike were subjected to extended imprisonment without trial, horrific torture, brutal rape, and in many cases execution, all under the watchful eyes of US government agencies.

Grapelander

"THE PHOENIX PROGRAM" - DOUGLAS VALENTINE AUDIOBOOK PT.1
"THE PHOENIX PROGRAM" - DOUGLAS VALENTINE AUDIOBOOK PT.2

According to Douglas Valentine, DHS created Fusion Centers in the US based on the Phoenix Program. Between 1967 and 1973, the United States undertook the most ambitious and far reaching operation of the Vietnam War.

America’s Central Intelligence Agency secretly initiated a sweeping program of kidnap, torture, and assassination devised to destabilize the infrastructure of the National Liberation Front (NLF) of South Vietnam, commonly known as the “Viet Cong.” The victims of the Phoenix Program were Vietnamese civilians, male and female, suspected of harboring information about the enemy—though many on the blacklist were targeted by corrupt South Vietnamese security personnel looking to extort money or remove a rival. Between 1965 and 1972, more than eighty thousand noncombatants were “neutralized,” as men and women alike were subjected to extended imprisonment without trial, horrific torture, brutal rape, and in many cases execution, all under the watchful eyes of US government agencies.
Look in the mirror Uncle Sam: your a sick man.

thomas00

If the US retaliates from the missile strike today they'll be packing up and going home permanently I think.

If the 'Iraqi government' can't get them to leave then it will have lost any authority it has and will probably collapse. Iraq will disintegrate. Shia militias and Iran will keep attacking US forces. Either the US have to retreat to the kurdish areas or fight a full blown insurgency against the Shia majority in order to prop-up some weak, pro western Iraqi government. Maybe another civil war in Iraq after that's over.

If they don't retreat and try and keep a low profile in the hopes they'll be permitted to stay in the country, it's hard to imagine the same thing won't happen anyway.

Ledo

If the US retaliates from the missile strike today they'll be packing up and going home permanently I think.

If the 'Iraqi government' can't get them to leave then it will have lost any authority it has and will probably collapse. Iraq will disintegrate. Shia militias and Iran will keep attacking US forces. Either the US have to retreat to the kurdish areas or fight a full blown insurgency against the Shia majority in order to prop-up some weak, pro western Iraqi government. Maybe another civil war in Iraq after that's over.

If they don't retreat and try and keep a low profile in the hopes they'll be permitted to stay in the country, it's hard to imagine the same thing won't happen anyway.
don't quit your day job

yerrag

As the context unfolds, The Deeper Story Behind The Assassination Of Soleimani

Easy to see how the "deep world," is more appropriate than the term "deep state" because the cast is international in scope. It's still a misnomer though, as vast chunks of the world -Russia , India, and China - are not part of this vast hijacking of religious righteousness in the Judeo-Christian-Islamic world. Ironic, that countries where atheistic, polytheistic, and humanist thought are excluded largely from the malevolence of this deep world. Politician wolves dressed in religious sheep clothing veil their evil agenda in religious eye-candy while pushing the dovish and peaceful and altruistic side of religion to irrelevancy. The Pope is just a blabbermouth who speaks truth that is largely fictional in practice, while many Christian pastors speak like paid shills of Israel where they use the designation of Israel as God's people to justify the wrongful actions of Israel. The left aligns itself with Wahabbism (which is often referred to in the milder term of Islam) and turns a blind eye to the mass indocrination of suicide bombers and terrorist sleeper cells throughout the world. The world views China's attempts to re-educate the Wahabbi-indoctrinated Uygurs as being oppressive, while neglecting to see how the Wahabbi indoctrination by Saudi money is destabilizing to China. And the US again sucks up to the prime sponsor of Wahabbism in being the beetch in every way in can be to Saudi Arabia.

Last edited:

Oleg

He was fighting isis and the parties that supported it. I bet you can figure out who. Get the f out of Middle East and so many other parts of the world. So, RIP general a true patriot of his country!

Grapelander

As the context unfolds, The Deeper Story Behind The Assassination Of Soleimani

Easy to see how the "deep world," is more appropriate than the term "deep state" because the cast is international in scope. It's still a misnomer though, as vast chunks of the world -Russia , India, and China - are not part of this vast hijacking of religious righteousness in the Judeo-Christian-Islamic world. Ironic, that countries where atheistic, polytheistic, and humanist thought are excluded largely from the malevolence of this deep world. Politician wolves dressed in religious sheep clothing veil their evil agenda in religious eye-candy while pushing the dovish and peaceful and altruistic side of religion to irrelevancy. The Pope is just a blabbermouth who speaks truth that is largely fictional in practice, while many Christian pastors speak like paid shills of Israel where they use the designation of Israel as God's people to justify the wrongful actions of Israel. The left aligns itself with Wahabbism (which is often referred to in the milder term of Islam) and turns a blind eye to the mass indocrination of suicide bombers and terrorist sleeper cells throughout the world. The world views China's attempts to re-educate the Wahabbi-indoctrinated Uygurs as being oppressive, while neglecting to see how the Wahabbi indoctrination by Saudi money is destabilizing to China. And the US again sucks up to the prime sponsor of Wahabbism in being the beetch in every way in can be to Saudi Arabia.
Great article - more info unfolds - everyone I speak with that watches the MSM gets such a different story. Thanks for posting this.
FYI - I wonder how many made money on oil futures with this assassination.

Iraq Prime Minister: Abdul-Mehdi spoke angrily about how the Americans had ruined the country and now refused to complete infrastructure and electricity grid projects unless they were promised 50% of oil revenues, which Abdul-Mehdi refused.

This is why I visited China and signed an important agreement with them to undertake the construction instead. Upon my return, Trump called me to ask me to reject this agreement. When I refused, he threatened to unleash huge demonstrations against me that would end my premiership.

Huge demonstrations against me duly materialized and Trump called again to threaten that if I did not comply with his demands, then he would have Marine snipers on tall buildings target protesters and security personnel alike in order to pressure me.

I refused again and handed in my resignation. To this day the Americans insist on us rescinding our deal with the Chinese.

After this, when our Minister of Defense publicly stated that a third party was targeting both protestors and security personnel alike (just as Trump had threatened he would do), I received a new call from Trump threatening to kill both me and the Minister of Defense if we kept on talking about this “third party”.

sunraiser

I'm not going to get involved in this thread beyond this comment, but before it goes too far down the rabbit hole of complex theories and scapegoating, remember this:

Iran holds 10% of the world's proven oil reserves and 15% of its gas. It is OPEC's second largest exporter and the world's fourth largest oil producer.

Trump's party is littered with oil industry lobbyists and corporate oil money. Branding anyone a "terrorist" is merely bloody meat for the reactionary masses to get their teeth into - the "war on terror" has made it so easy to garner support for war and intervention in other countries, especially when Muslims are involved. It's a pity the majority of British and US public are probably totally unaware this guy was fighting ISIS and always, always would have.

I think it's also important people become aware of the 20 years of coup attempts from the uk and US after Iran tried to nationalise their oil in the 50s, eventually reverting to a far more authoritarian government style because it's the only way to crack down on foreign powers trying to sponsor a regime change. Pretty much identical to Maduro in Venezuela (who, surprise surprise, have the largest onshore natural oil reserve in the world).

Image search Iran before the coup attempts and you'll see a far more open and liberal country.

bawild

How to start a war as presented by the pro-Israeli think tank, Washington Institute (which has ties to AIPAC).

tankasnowgod

I'm not going to get involved in this thread beyond this comment, but before it goes too far down the rabbit hole of complex theories and scapegoating, remember this:

Iran holds 10% of the world's proven oil reserves and 15% of its gas. It is OPEC's second largest exporter and the world's fourth largest oil producer.

Trump's party is littered with oil industry lobbyists and corporate oil money. Branding anyone a "terrorist" is merely bloody meat for the reactionary masses to get their teeth into - the "war on terror" has made it so easy to garner support for war and intervention in other countries, especially when Muslims are involved. It's a pity the majority of British and US public are probably totally unaware this guy was fighting ISIS and always, always would have.

I think it's also important people become aware of the 20 years of coup attempts from the uk and US after Iran tried to nationalise their oil in the 50s, eventually reverting to a far more authoritarian government style because it's the only way to crack down on foreign powers trying to sponsor a regime change. Pretty much identical to Maduro in Venezuela (who, surprise surprise, have the largest onshore natural oil reserve in the world).

Image search Iran before the coup attempts and you'll see a far more open and liberal country.

This idea is just silly to me. The US is at a an all time high in oil production, producing 12.8 million barrels a day. And there was not one single oil field seized by the US from the Iraq war, as misguided as that was. So..... what would be the point?

This idea is just silly to me. The US is at a an all time high in oil production, producing 12.8 million barrels a day. And there was not one single oil field seized by the US from the Iraq war, as misguided as that was. So..... what would be the point?

Exactly. People think it's all about to control oil and gas but don't understand that presence of oil, gas and other mineral resources creates perfect environment for very special kind of people to get political power and never give it up untill dead/killed/poisoned/overthrown.

Russia Putin 2000 - present time

Turkmenistan Saparmurat Niyazov 1985 - 2006. Gurbanguly Berdimuhamedow 2007 - present time

Libia Gaddafi 1969-2011

Iraq Hussein 1979 -2003

Azeibardjan Ilham Aliev 2003 - present time. His father Heydar Aliev 1993-2003

Venezuela Chavez 1998 - 2013. Maduro 2013 - present time

And much more less know local tzars made their power by natural resources trade. Rich soil = breeding ground for dictators.

Ledo

what reason would anybody have to think that the US can just occupy the Middle East forever?

If one defines "forever" as the length of time the US holds world reserve currency status then that is the reason we can occupy the Middle East, because we hold reserve currency status worldwide in the form of the "petro dollar" therefore we can just conjure money into existence to pay for the necessary CIA fudgery and MIC presence necessary to protect said currency status setting up a sweet little positive feedback loop for the owners of this system.

That is why I said don't quit your day job as it appears to me your analysis doesn't factor this in.

yerrag

If one defines "forever" as the length of time the US holds world reserve currency status then that is the reason we can occupy the Middle East, because we hold reserve currency status worldwide in the form of the "petro dollar" therefore we can just conjure money into existence to pay for the necessary CIA fudgery and MIC presence necessary to protect said currency status setting up a sweet little positive feedback loop for the owners of this system.

That is why I said don't quit your day job as it appears to me your analysis doesn't factor this in.
The US will try to hold off on Armaggedon. You know how when you keep stretching a rubber band you think you can keep doing it and then...

Ledo

The US will try to hold off on Armaggedon. You know how when you keep stretching a rubber band you think you can keep doing it and then...
Yes, lets hope that Trump is using this additional time to reposition for a seat at the table in the upcoming ( here already?) multi polar world.

God knows we were being strip mined bare and left for dead rolled in a gutter under Obama/ Hilldog as the globalist communists tried to make a clean switcharoo to China. That is now not going to happen.

Trump has a chance to avoid ww3 and give the world a win.

Edit: Ok by avoid ww3 I meant in the case you implied by not giving up and trying to hold dollar hegemany past a point of futility leading to war.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals