UV essential for an optimal life?

GorillaHead

So much literature tarnishes UV as completely horrible for the body with the exception of the vitamin D. But they tell you to take pills.

Some research shows that vitamin D from pills is not the same from the skin. Vitamin D sulfate is water soluble and made by your body. Pill form is fat soluble.

My experience with lots of sun exposure but with lots of vitamin E. C and naicin has been amazing. My motivation is wayyyyy up. Mood up. I mean 7 min in a tanning bed i get out like i just took dopamine drugs or something.

The sun fuels all life. How are we ignoring the importance and the obvious effects on our mental health and even physical. Its likely the sun has an important to play in cholesterol and even obesity.

I am not saying burn in the sun but perhaps 45 min to 1 hour of direct exposure a day could be extremely helpful assuming the Uv index is high enough

DBCoast

This past summer I started getting full body Sun daily and my libido skyrocketed and my sense of well-being improved. This is coming from years of illness and decreased libido due to over-training and low carb diet. The Sun exposure has made me feel better than anything else I’ve tried.

jdrop

No doubt, everything works better with sun exposure for me. Where I live, the sun will finally be at angle that triggers vitamin d production tomorrow, after two long months. For the last week, though, I have felt the change in how the sun feels near solar noon.

We use a sperti lamp a few times a week to get through the winters.

Also, admiinistering calcirol daily through the navel seems to work as a solid source and winter colds have stayed away from our house altogether.

OP
GorillaHead

GorillaHead

I mean there you have it. I think we need way more research into to uv exposure and its affects. And some studies comparing vitamin D supplementation.

Nomane Euger

So much literature tarnishes UV as completely horrible for the body with the exception of the vitamin D. But they tell you to take pills.

Some research shows that vitamin D from pills is not the same from the skin. Vitamin D sulfate is water soluble and made by your body. Pill form is fat soluble.

My experience with lots of sun exposure but with lots of vitamin E. C and naicin has been amazing. My motivation is wayyyyy up. Mood up. I mean 7 min in a tanning bed i get out like i just took dopamine drugs or something.

The sun fuels all life. How are we ignoring the importance and the obvious effects on our mental health and even physical. Its likely the sun has an important to play in cholesterol and even obesity.

I am not saying burn in the sun but perhaps 45 min to 1 hour of direct exposure a day could be extremely helpful assuming the Uv index is high enough
hi,

i suggest than sunbathing,specifically naked,can make you feel fantastic,specifically if you eat/dont eat certains foods,eating good liver,or good ripe fruits increased the appreciability of sunlight considerably,

the first hours of sun usually make me fall as sleep,and from midday to 2PM i wake up,often enough with spontaneous erections wich i do not experience from early hours sun exposure,feeling loaded with warmth and energy,walking slowly,and an increase tendency to talk to people specifically women,a smirk on my face for the coming hours,women do manifest interest/enjoyement way more than usual after a long enough sun exposure,even in january

i sat/lyed down under the sun most of these last 7 years even under scorshing heat and i did not experience the theoritical downsides that people claim about UV

i wish you fun

OP
GorillaHead

GorillaHead

hi,

i suggest than sunbathing,specifically naked,can make you feel fantastic,specifically if you eat/dont eat certains foods,eating good liver,or good ripe fruits increased the appreciability of sunlight considerably,

the first hours of sun usually make me fall as sleep,and from midday to 2PM i wake up,often enough with spontaneous erections wich i do not experience from early hours sun exposure,feeling loaded with warmth and energy,walking slowly,and an increase tendency to talk to people specifically women,a smirk on my face for the coming hours,women do manifest interest/enjoyement way more than usual after a long enough sun exposure,even in january

i sat/lyed down under the sun most of these last 7 years even under scorshing heat and i did not experience the theoritical downsides that people claim about UV

i wish you fun
Nothing but good anecdotes. UV looks essential to me

Nomane Euger

Nothing but good anecdotes. UV looks essential to me
hi,

i also opened Dminder app a few times,it was claimed that "vitamin D production"would stop arround end of october where i live,the day next day after the one given on the app,most flowers on the balcony falled,despit they were there for 3 to 4 months potentially more,

anecdotally,i have seen a quote attributed to Ray peat,something like:

plants expose only to red light grow long and thin,"shapeless",as if it is suboptimal for their structure,and that blulight and or UV have a positive influence that make their structure resilient and stable

i wish you fun

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals