Very high glucose oxidation, or, another way to extend classical Peating

A draft and a term: glucose hunger

~

Upon discovering both fructose and high calcium coupled with low fat always induces "hunger for glucose" and if it is not supported creates chronic adrenergic states, hence inducing oxidized adrenaline to the system; (these are conspicuous from the past discussions on the forum either by tyw or others)

I concluded that classical Peating is almost impossible even if the body is constantly provided with very high mineral base starting from copper.

So only way is to fill the system with extra glucose. Traditional diets solves the problem with cooking the starch containing roots and seeds and combining them with mineral base and anti-thyroids such as beans. Medicine solves the problem with pure glucose/dextrose, just as bodybuilding.

A Peatarian approach must be minimize the serotonergical potential of starch either by chemically converting starch into glucose or by cooking it through dextrinization. (Atom bergstom's strategy for potato dextrinization seems the most plausible approach.) (I am currently thinking putting starchy potato juice into water bath with amylase.)

Another way is to use lactase milk since there is free glucose in it. Free galactose will also act as anti-ammonia agent hence work as a regenerator for brain hence anti-schizophrenic. (But if it is provided too fast can induce jaundice and build up in various tissues as crystal.)

And the usage of anti-thyroids must be "strategical" in the sense that, if one cannot sleep due to high glucose hunger, one can reduce it.

Or, in the ternary relation of perceive, think, act; if the equilibrium is shifted towards excessive perception but not action; in order for one to be able to act since every action is somewhat includes eccentrics and hence being dead, one may reduce the glucose hunger through mild anti-thyroids with cooked beans.

~

And the general caution must be that one always force glucose into the system with correct ratio of glucose : potassium. If potassium is too low, system will explode in to diabetic instability and centrifugal states of endocrine cascade, because insulin goes into the picture. If potassium is very high, glucose will be used too fast, blood sugar drops, system will switch into adrenergic states.

In order to slow down glucose usage but not induce glucose hunger more than desired, correct ratio of dextrose : sucrose must be maintained. If fructose is too low, glucose will not be buffered and blood sugar will decrease too fast; you will feel hungry after a high glucose meal especially if the ability to hold glycogen becomes poor, system will produce cortisol and then insulin. If fructose is too high, it will create more glucose hunger, even if blood sugar is buffered, system will produce adrenaline. Same logic can be applied to amount of glucose to low fat milk with respect to forcing the system with calcium into high metabolics.

Lactose on the other hand, always act as a buffer for blood sugar. So it must be coupled with others, especially with lactase milk if it is used.

~

All these are handled by the current taste of various foods. You can experiment with traditional and peaty foods, as long as palate is conditioned according the Peatarian principles.

I have found that if the correct ratios are satisfied, and if no excessively irritative substance is taken such as gluten, one can eat almost everything provided that a very high glucose oxidative momentum is maintained throughout the day (i.e. low iron and low fat). As it is anticipated, such high momentum does not cause one look fat, rather one becomes both leaner and stockier than a classical Peating diet. The feeling is akin to little doses of progesterone/pregnenolone (but not the excessive childlike state of very high progesterone) to the point that no excessive supplementation may needed especially if it is coupled with electrical hygiene (low-EMF and daily grounding.)

Last edited:
OP
electricsematic
I found that after a while of constant dextrinization of potato in a steel pan with little bit of butter, after a few days, creates an unpleasant burning sensation on the palate; possibly warning the body about the carcinogenic byproducts of such slow-frying operation. Also, butter turned into burnt grease does not feel good on the body as well, though it helps the process of dextrinization (in the absence of enough butter starch does not break down and only is dehydrated, this leathery form is very dangerous in that I suspect this is the very form which causes the infamous "starch persorption").

I started to think that the safest method to use external amylase for breaking starch into its smaller parts.

Another point: potato dextrinization takes time and surface, with my own pan, I can dextrinize only one small sized potato in 20 minutes. That is a lot of time. And worse, since it has very high glycemic index and very low anti-thyroid action, it is hard to feel satisfied because the low fat potato chip itself increases the metabolism. It almost burns itself down and necessitates more glucose. This is different than the glucose hunger of fructose or high calcium. A good amount of chips creates satisfaction. But it takes around 60 minutes and lots of carcinogenic products. A solution is to eat it with unburnt fat, say cheese or raw cheese. But this again decreases the metabolic rate, and both due to lipid peroxidation and increased fat in digestive track can induce serotonin.

The method must be that of a very high yield with least amount of time. I am thinking a creating a desirable method of dextrinized potato juice or puree and will post some techniques here. Can anyone think of it? Maybe there is a way to filter the lectins out. Yet I found that, unless the potato itself is green, a glucose potato is a net positive due to its capacity to create oxidative momentum.

(Also, one must take phenomena of hyperamylasamia into consideration. Will increased intake of it thorugh food cause a concomitant increase in the serum? Is very high oxidation as a byproduct of serious conditions such as cancer or anorexia nervosa/bulimia the cause of spontaneous astral projections of such patients? It seems very high oxidation coupled with centrifugal bodily states induces out of body experiences.)

~

Amlyase potato juice! Or, Potato Syrup. Or if you want to be commercial "Starch free Potato," remembering the name lactose free milk.

Think of it, it would be a golden food for a new way for Peating.

If human introduction of milk into adult diet is for outsourcing of the progesterone-pregnenolone (centripetality of endocrine system) and for anti-stress/prometabolic action of safe calcium, which brings higher intelligence for humans; then another introduction of "outsourcing of human enzymes" in order to create more oxidative foods must also result in another step for achieving higher intelligence than before.

In a way, we create a society level pre-digestion, a meta-stomach. I personally cannot wait too see a UHT Potato Syrup brand in shelves, or a patented machine for bulk and local production if we think that food chain will soon become highly problematic.

To start, "first rule for making a potato glucose syrup is not to talk about the potato glucose syrup."

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals