WEARING BLACK CLOTHING and looking at BLACK SCREENS has a negative effect on your metabolism, Raises Adrenaline and makes people Aggressive

ladyofthelake

I tend to like wearing moreso "Natural" tones of clothing so Light Tan Color or sometimes I'll do Dark Brown too, but when I'm outside and have to deal with hypometabolic people I do tend to wear some black as a protective mechanism, At home/rest I definitely think people should not be wearing any Dark colors like Black

I’m a professional hairdresser. When I wear my all black outfits I find I am a lot more energized all day and after work. I think it is a protective mechanism. I think black helps me to reflect the emotional baggage that gets dumped on me daily, and it also provides a sense of authority and professionalism that clients like.

I find if I go grocery shopping after work I will get approached by very attractive men, especially if I’m wearing black lace.
In my experience (I have naturally dark hair and very fair skin) and wear black daily, and I am a magnet for ultra fit blonde tan surfer guys, I don’t know why they love my look.

When I’m not working I wear a lot of coral, which I find doesn’t attract men as much but women are very friendly to me.

brightside

Yes. Not "more" than those things, because they are all separate, but it does have a very profound effect.
So you're telling me, that you're able to both feel and also differentiate a shirt's color's effect on you, all the while, not succumbing to placebo, not falling for confirmation bias, and are able to differentiate it between the psychological impact of wearing different colors, and also able to ignore the effects of the material, annnd not having the extreme randomness of life interfering with your mental state and therefore ability to sense it? Oh yeah, and also the fact that this supposed effect is noticeable, but colored light from other sources doesn't have an effect? Or, your colored shirt choice would dictate your mood, and not the other way around? You're able to somehow, almost robotically, process and feel all of this information, separate it from biases and faults of the human mind, and tell me that colored light from your shirt, indeed, makes a difference? Come on, man..
James actually cited a few studies, he didn't make this up.
"Perceive, Think, Act" is exactly what James is doing and encouraging everyone to do - read, experiment, become aware and conscious of something and make a conclusion yourself.
There is no "blatant rejection of science". These things are being studied at the highest possible levels and the effects have little to do with calculating joules, lumens or red light therapy. Light induces alterations in elementary particle spin generating particular spin fields which carry information and they are able to change the overall spin polarization of electrons in other substances (see Gilbert Lin or Gerald Polack structured water for example, but this is not limited to water). These fields can be caused both by visible and invisible electromagnetic radiation including light and everything living and non-living respond to it. For example, metals behave differently during the day vs during the night and they are also influenced by the energy of other planets as well. There is a new science of biophotons, spin fields and particle physics which describes all the mechanisms of life and consciousness, including the placebo effect that you mentioned.
The topics your bring up are indeed fascinating, but you failed to actually explain anything. If I bring up the acronym OXPHOS a bunch of times in a conversation, it won't explain how ATP in excess will stifle proper energy production.
Hey man, its time to wake up.
Everything in school is a lie, including Mechanics and Science, THE REAL KNOWLEDGE is out here in the streets and on the health forums
I mean he clearly says it here.. Not much thinking going on, just blabbing

miquelangeles

So you're telling me, that you're able to both feel and also differentiate a shirt's color's effect on you, all the while, not succumbing to placebo, not falling for confirmation bias, and are able to differentiate it between the psychological impact of wearing different colors, and also able to ignore the effects of the material, annnd not having the extreme randomness of life interfering with your mental state and therefore ability to sense it? Oh yeah, and also the fact that this supposed effect is noticeable, but colored light from other sources doesn't have an effect? Or, your colored shirt choice would dictate your mood, and not the other way around? You're able to somehow, almost robotically, process and feel all of this information, separate it from biases and faults of the human mind, and tell me that colored light from your shirt, indeed, makes a difference? Come on, man..

The topics your bring up are indeed fascinating, but you failed to actually explain anything. If I bring up the acronym OXPHOS a bunch of times in a conversation, it won't explain how ATP in excess will stifle proper energy production.

I mean he clearly says it here.. Not much thinking going on, just blabbing
Yes, I can do all that. You have a different opinion and it's good to be skeptical. But I have no intention to convince you otherwise. I'm only interested in exchange of information and experiences. Trying to convince someone to consider something he considers impossible is a tough task. The more that it seems you are imposing the answer on them, the more they will resist like hell.

brightside

Yes, I can do all that. You have a different opinion and it's good to be skeptical. But I have no intention to convince you otherwise. I'm only interested in exchange of information and experiences. Trying to convince someone to consider something he considers impossible is a tough task. The more that it seems you are imposing the answer on them, the more they will resist like hell.
Wow. Thats quite an arrogant claim. Not imposing if you have a bit of humility and realize the limitations of your own mind and of yourself.

You have no intention because you don't know, so say it as such.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals