WEF Annual Meeting Thread October 2023

Peatful

David PS

Klaus Schwab, much like other Hilter and other dicators, is holding a rally to keep is base energized. But his base is the neo ruling class of the world. I not not expect any major changes from this meeting. Maybe some incremental changes that are part of plans that they have already put in place.

In this video below, Swiss attorney Philipp Kruse discusses the implication of what to expect from the new and yet to be ratified pandemic treaty that will voted on next year. The treaty will give the WHO unambiguous power to call the shots for a much broader range of global health events. It appears that there will be no system of checks and balances; what the WHO says will impact the world. Covid only lasted 3 years, if something like climate change is declared, the emergency could last much longer.

The video is mostly Philipp Kruse explaining the potential dystopian future the will occur as a result of this new treaty.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_lyeO9IqJzc

The WHO needs to be defunded. "He who pays the fiddler, picks the tune."

OP
Peatful

Peatful

. I not not expect any major changes from this meeting. Maybe some incremental changes that are part of plans that they have already put in place.
I wouldn’t say this is true

PopSocket

Do you guys really think we will know the dates on which the real decision makers meet ? They will telegraph their plans and meetings for the public to know when the "super elite" will gather together to decide our destiny ?

Imo /could be wrong/ WEF is a front, just like politicians, for the real "people" in power, just different levels of deception.

They even put this clown Klaus with the weird costumes to look like a true villain for the "awake" people to take away the attention and the blame. Their marketing team not only chose the weirdest costumes but even made him take videos with Stalin statue behind his back to re-enforce the perception he is the real evil communist guy that controls all other super powerful people that come to the events and appoints the world leaders left and right. He is just a bad actor/but has the Hollywood villain looks to be honest/. Just my opinion on this. And it is a pretty obvious thing to see at least in my mind.

I do agree with David PS. that no real changes will occur to the ALREADY decided game plan. Which will be an economic "reset" as the Keynesian ideas brought us into a real mess that requires this kind of a circus show to get out of.

OP
Peatful

Peatful

How
Do you guys really think we will know the dates on which the real decision makers meet ? They will telegraph their plans and meetings for the public to know when the "super elite" will gather together to decide our destiny ?

Imo /could be wrong/ WEF is a front, just like politicians, for the real "people" in power, just different levels of deception.

They even put this clown Klaus with the weird costumes to look like a true villain for the "awake" people to take away the attention and the blame. Their marketing team not only chose the weirdest costumes but even made him take videos with Stalin statue behind his back to re-enforce the perception he is the real evil communist guy that controls all other super powerful people that come to the events and appoints the world leaders left and right. He is just a bad actor/but has the Hollywood villain looks to be honest/. Just my opinion on this. And it is a pretty obvious thing to see at least in my mind.

I do agree with David PS. that no real changes will occur to the ALREADY decided game plan. Which will be an economic "reset" as the Keynesian ideas brought us into a real mess that requires this kind of a circus show to get out of.
How did we get to where we are today?

Every meeting of brainwashing or solidarity makes a difference to me

OP
Peatful

Peatful

PopSocket

How

How did we get to where we are today?
Definitely not by paid actors taking the real important decisions in those meetings like Klaus.

Even Putin who is the lower level deception / political actors/ showed his true colors during COVID walking around with a hazmat suit like a true coward under the guide of the matrix marketing team and being the first to introduce a "COVID" "vaccine" of course.

Also he later pretty conveniently started a war just when even the dumbest of the sheep started to ask questions about the whole covid circus. situation Very good timing to take away the attention from the covid to the Ukraine war and reducing the covid media cycle by 50% in the first day and then gradually remove it almost completely and erase it from the short term memory of the NPCs.

Those meetings are there to 1. make the people involved feel important 2. give them instructions what to say/do during the next "crisis" . Nobody is taking decisions there.

OP
Peatful

Peatful

give them instructions what to say/do during the next "crisis" . Nobody is taking decisions there.
Correct
I agree
Maybe I misunderstood earlier

But
What comes from the meeting…
Is noteworthy

Gates. Soros. Buffet. Zuck. Bezos. Heads of State. Even Trump has attended.

akgrrrl

That people think the "overlords" of earth would telegraph their identity in the media is a head shaker

OP
Peatful

Peatful

That people think the "overlords" of earth would telegraph their identity in the media is a head shaker
not suggesting that

—————————————————

Im done

Sorry I created this thread

akgrrrl

not suggesting that

—————————————————

Im done

I am sorry you read "people" as "peatful". My comment was not directed, but in fact general as awareness amongst the population is the biggest problem towards any unity for opposition. The focus on personalities, whether tiktok facebook or altmedia, blunts the importance of critical forces like next year's treaty as DavidPS notes, due to your post.

PopSocket

Hey, hope I didn't sound like a jerk. And I get your point ! And I love reading your posts around the forum. Especially encouraging people to eat like kings and not be afraid to heal by putting a few kgs. The best and the most caring advice on the forum imo.

What I tried to convey was that paying attention to the distraction that they created for us gives no real information for the future. Spent too much time following the actors in the past instead of living Life trying to get to the bottom of it.

The information on the internet no matter how deep one goes seems to be of very little value and only our own intuition and paying attention to what the overlords pay attention to (markets mainly) can give us real insights. Even the smartest people on the planet who mean well and try to get their voices heard look like fools trying to predict the future following the script instead of turning to the inner knowing.

Beatrix_

122336.png

OP
Peatful

Peatful

IMG_5655.png

Oh
And don’t forget about May 2024

Bye bye Sovereignty?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals