What if we are already dead and this is actually hell?

I...

• Agree with you.

• Disagree with you.

• Prefer not to think about it.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Warrior

I mean, really think about it because everyone is suffering, some can afford to pretend they aren't when they are with the rest walk around numbed and thus content to be ignorant.

We're all scarred on inside and feel something is terribly wrong with this place because its unjust, not righteous and obviously corrupt as the wicked have free reign to do as they wish to those foolish enough to place their faith in them.

I know there are a lot of religious folks on here who believe different things but man, the concept of us already being dead and then coming to Earth to wear a carbon based shell around our unfinite awareness as we serve out a life sentence just makes too much sense. Too many boxes are ticked and it explains precisely why life is how it is. What do you think?

I could go deeper into this and offer my reasons for this perspective but lets see how this goes and if you Peaters wish to share a little something something and you own reasoning or read then thread and click on to the next in silence without contributing.

ThinPicking

We're all scarred on inside and feel something is terribly wrong with this place because its unjust, not righteous and obviously corrupt as the wicked have free reign to do as they wish to those foolish enough to place their faith in them.
"Warrior" huh.

OP
Warrior

Warrior

Of course. Who else but a Warrior would think, speak and live like this?

Its telling that out of all I said you picked up on this. Why don't you say what you really feel? Be a Warrior. See how it feels...

ThinPicking

Of course. Who else but a Warrior would think, speak and live like this?

Its telling that out of all I said you picked up on this. Why don't you say what you really feel? Be a Warrior. See how it feels...
1. 😂

2. I already did in another thread of yours.

Korven

Bro you already posted the satanic Georgia Guidestones principles in another thread and now this incel/blackpill/"everyone is suffering"/boring thread.

What do you mean "everyone is suffering" and "content to be ignorant"? I can go out and enjoy the sun shining on my face and have an awesome time. Beauty is all around us if you can wake up to see it.

Sunny Jack

There are too many small moments of happiness and hope in life for this to be Hades.

And I doubt something as good as the RPF would exist in such a realm.

OP
Warrior

Warrior

Bro you already posted the satanic Georgia Guidestones principles in another thread and now this incel/blackpill/"everyone is suffering"/boring thread.

What do you mean "everyone is suffering" and "content to be ignorant"? I can go out and enjoy the sun shining on my face and have an awesome time. Beauty is all around us if you can wake up to see it.

From my perspective and experience in dealing with over a million people in the flesh I see three types of people on the planet:

8% are Warriors. They see the Game for how it is and that means peering past the thin veneer of happiness that sunshine, rainbows and puppy dogs bring because whilst they are good (and yes, there is some good on the planet) its surrounded by an abyss of darkness. The Warrior is the one who questions the narrative, peers inside themselves and is willing to push at the limiting beliefs and coping strategies therein in order to see the difference that makes a difference then follow that intuition as the undo their programming. In that respect we're within a construct that can look like heaven but actually feels like hell for most of the populace. This brings us onto the next category:

81% are Slaves. They will deny they are suffering and living inauthentic lives as they grasp at illusions and think they know how it is via edited memories, emotional numbing and endless distractions as they fill in days of mindless repetition till the end. Click-whirr in full effect. They are generally content to float along on the surface and thus don't have an inkling of what is truly happening and, generally, they couldn't care less as they're within their own little bubble. They will, however, scream and yelp to defend their position should anyone point this out to them. The third section:

11% are Slave/Masters. As the name suggests they hold the purse strings, sit in positions of influence and feed the narratives to the populace that pull the world over their eyelids. They look at the Slaves as their property to do as they wish with as they're subhuman from their lens and, in effect, dress the sets of this reality show as they pen the scripts which are in sync with the movements of the planets at the behest of whom they are beholden. As above, so below and the rest.

Now, you can ask things like "Where is your proof of this? Where did you get those fractions?". Well, its easily proven as I previously mentioned elsewhen:

If you take 10 random people and speak to them on something outside of the mainstream narrative like, lets say, "Sugar doesn't make you fat and is actually a prime source of energy for a healthy individual" what would happen? 8 of them would look at you like you're a simpleton who is off his meds as it contradicts their investment and logic. Even if experience says something else. They won't even entertain it nor even consider why you're saying this.

1 person may get it and see the truth behind your reasoning but will deny this and say something like "Yes, but you should try Keto as the web is filled with tales of people who got trim and are now in the best of health from cutting out all sugars" as they are in the business of wilful distraction and the facts your speaking may "infect" the other 8 under groupthink so they wish to throw you off the scent as well.

The last person you speak to may have never heard of the concept and it may totally contradict what he thinks and how he lives but he'll hear you out, juggle the lens of your POV with his own perspective, do the research then give it a spin to see what happens.

You're welcome to put that to the test even though I'm quite sure you already know thats how it is. I never said my perspectives are comforting or anything like what you think because they're from the 8% to the 8% and the rest will act as detailed in the example. This is exactly how it is because this is the nature of the world and its programming to which you've been subjected to since an infant.

Just consider how much you had to unlearn to grasp what Peat was saying and how much it flies in the face of "accepted wisdom" which is actually "inculcated ignorance".

Niccolo Machiaveli once said there are three types of intellect. One that grasps things by itself. The other who can appreciate what another innerstands and the third that can neither figure it out itself nor get it when another says. Warriors. Slave/Masters. Slaves.

Its a Game as old as the empire itself and you're within it. Whether you realize it or not. I'm in it but not of it. Big difference.

There are too many small moments of happiness and hope in life for this to be Hades.

And I doubt something as good as the RPF would exist in such a realm.

Just as you know that the best lies contain 98% of the truth but with a little twist of deception that flips the whole meaning and renders it into something else that is the same as life on this planet. Did you know that most lifeforms are parasitic and its the most popular mode of existence? Ever wondered why that is? What are the implications, I wonder, when seen from the big pic?

If it was endless suffering and a big red man with a fork pitched and prodding in ways obvious and totally bereft of hope that would be Self evident and people would do whatever was needed to get out of this mess. This is that but far more subtle and insidious as it seems perfectly "normal". That word alone is an immense hint because its no measure of health to be well adjust to a society profoundly sick but, as I said, Slaves will clutch to their narrative and programming as it simply is that effective and in that sense they protect the investment of their Masters and ensure their suffering which is why it was said that people perish for a lack of knowledge.

An easy mistake in realm where ignorance is paraded as wisdom. Its all quite 1984 when you think of it. That and I'm not actually speaking from a point of nihilism as there is a solution and it exists within. The last place most will ever visit and the place the Warrior calls his base of operations but thats a deeper topic as its about the nature of consciousness and who we are in and beyond this realm.

Its a lotus blooming on the dirt thing. Sadly most live and die without ever blooming as they quietly wonder why somethings missing...

8%/81%/11%.

Get in where you fit in. By now it should be obvious.

ThinPicking

TL;DR, just a cursory skim.

What makes you think any of your "million people" (lol) ever had an honest conversation with you "warrior".

P.s. a lie is a lie. It cannot contain Truth.

TheSir

If you are already dead, then what is life? With your alleged death being the fullness of the present phenomena, must then life be everything that remains outside of such. This is to say that you are conceptualizing death as 'everything that is' and life as 'something that is not'. Since the 'everything that is' can be called anything at all without having it affect the circumstances in one way or another, you are not really conveying anything meaningful. Rather, you are willfully degenerating your ability to engage in philosophical discourse by needlessly obfuscating the line between simple-yet-fundamental concepts such as life and death. You might as well ask 'what if left is right?' and feel equally clever for a fraction of the effort.

Momma

Lol. He is already posting the next attention seeking post. Ooh. So edgy. So enlightened.

redsun

From my perspective and experience in dealing with over a million people in the flesh I see three types of people on the planet:

8% are Warriors. They see the Game for how it is and that means peering past the thin veneer of happiness that sunshine, rainbows and puppy dogs bring because whilst they are good (and yes, there is some good on the planet) its surrounded by an abyss of darkness. The Warrior is the one who questions the narrative, peers inside themselves and is willing to push at the limiting beliefs and coping strategies therein in order to see the difference that makes a difference then follow that intuition as the undo their programming. In that respect we're within a construct that can look like heaven but actually feels like hell for most of the populace. This brings us onto the next category:

81% are Slaves. They will deny they are suffering and living inauthentic lives as they grasp at illusions and think they know how it is via edited memories, emotional numbing and endless distractions as they fill in days of mindless repetition till the end. Click-whirr in full effect. They are generally content to float along on the surface and thus don't have an inkling of what is truly happening and, generally, they couldn't care less as they're within their own little bubble. They will, however, scream and yelp to defend their position should anyone point this out to them. The third section:

11% are Slave/Masters. As the name suggests they hold the purse strings, sit in positions of influence and feed the narratives to the populace that pull the world over their eyelids. They look at the Slaves as their property to do as they wish with as they're subhuman from their lens and, in effect, dress the sets of this reality show as they pen the scripts which are in sync with the movements of the planets at the behest of whom they are beholden. As above, so below and the rest.

Now, you can ask things like "Where is your proof of this? Where did you get those fractions?". Well, its easily proven as I previously mentioned elsewhen:

If you take 10 random people and speak to them on something outside of the mainstream narrative like, lets say, "Sugar doesn't make you fat and is actually a prime source of energy for a healthy individual" what would happen? 8 of them would look at you like you're a simpleton who is off his meds as it contradicts their investment and logic. Even if experience says something else. They won't even entertain it nor even consider why you're saying this.

1 person may get it and see the truth behind your reasoning but will deny this and say something like "Yes, but you should try Keto as the web is filled with tales of people who got trim and are now in the best of health from cutting out all sugars" as they are in the business of wilful distraction and the facts your speaking may "infect" the other 8 under groupthink so they wish to throw you off the scent as well.

The last person you speak to may have never heard of the concept and it may totally contradict what he thinks and how he lives but he'll hear you out, juggle the lens of your POV with his own perspective, do the research then give it a spin to see what happens.

You're welcome to put that to the test even though I'm quite sure you already know thats how it is. I never said my perspectives are comforting or anything like what you think because they're from the 8% to the 8% and the rest will act as detailed in the example. This is exactly how it is because this is the nature of the world and its programming to which you've been subjected to since an infant.

Just consider how much you had to unlearn to grasp what Peat was saying and how much it flies in the face of "accepted wisdom" which is actually "inculcated ignorance".

Niccolo Machiaveli once said there are three types of intellect. One that grasps things by itself. The other who can appreciate what another innerstands and the third that can neither figure it out itself nor get it when another says. Warriors. Slave/Masters. Slaves.

Its a Game as old as the empire itself and you're within it. Whether you realize it or not. I'm in it but not of it. Big difference.

Just as you know that the best lies contain 98% of the truth but with a little twist of deception that flips the whole meaning and renders it into something else that is the same as life on this planet. Did you know that most lifeforms are parasitic and its the most popular mode of existence? Ever wondered why that is? What are the implications, I wonder, when seen from the big pic?

If it was endless suffering and a big red man with a fork pitched and prodding in ways obvious and totally bereft of hope that would be Self evident and people would do whatever was needed to get out of this mess. This is that but far more subtle and insidious as it seems perfectly "normal". That word alone is an immense hint because its no measure of health to be well adjust to a society profoundly sick but, as I said, Slaves will clutch to their narrative and programming as it simply is that effective and in that sense they protect the investment of their Masters and ensure their suffering which is why it was said that people perish for a lack of knowledge.

An easy mistake in realm where ignorance is paraded as wisdom. Its all quite 1984 when you think of it. That and I'm not actually speaking from a point of nihilism as there is a solution and it exists within. The last place most will ever visit and the place the Warrior calls his base of operations but thats a deeper topic as its about the nature of consciousness and who we are in and beyond this realm.

Its a lotus blooming on the dirt thing. Sadly most live and die without ever blooming as they quietly wonder why somethings missing...

8%/81%/11%.

Get in where you fit in. By now it should be obvious.
Its all doom and gloom with you. Yes in life there is suffering and there is misery. But there is also so much happiness and so much good. The world is still full of life. You are the one who is responsible for your own reality. If all you choose to focus on is the negative, that is all that you will ever see and your reality will change to confirm your beliefs.

A sick body can and often is primarily responsible for poisoning one's mindset. When you lack vitality and good health you are prone to developing these negative thought patterns and beliefs. We all need to do our best to be aware of this truth and to not let our mindset take a turn for the worst during times when we are in ill health.

OP
Warrior

Warrior

Its all doom and gloom with you. Yes in life there is suffering and there is misery. But there is also so much happiness and so much good. The world is still full of life. You are the one who is responsible for your own reality. If all you choose to focus on is the negative, that is all that you will ever see and your reality will change to confirm your beliefs.

A sick body can and often is primarily responsible for poisoning one's mindset. When you lack vitality and good health you are prone to developing these negative thought patterns and beliefs. We all need to do our best to be aware of this truth and to not let our mindset take a turn for the worst during times when we are in ill health.

I do actually agree with you on a lot of points but being the king of wishful thinking when drowning in the abyss never really generates any practical solutions does it? We are, 100%, co-creators of this reality and its exactly why I said that the letters that form REACT can be rearranged to CREATE instead and that is the difference between programming and being programmed.

Of course to do this one needs to be Centered in Self and yet that same phrase and mode of being is indelibly linked with being arrogant in this realm when it simply signals how those who think this have actually given away their power and grasp at the bricks of platitude instead that signal their descent. Much like folks talking lots of supplements that are actually working against them but are afraid to stop but thats another conversation.

The mind and the body are actually one. They exist along a continuum so that there is always influence and resonance. Getting down to the internal organs they are far more than most suspect as they actually hold energetic imprints of our experience and this can greatly impair their performance as they're fighting resistance.

Not spoken of in mainstream circles but it is exactly how it is.

Getting back on topic. Note the reaction to the wool being removed from the eyelids of one who didn't like the answers to the questions he'd been privately pondering:

The mind rebels at a peak behind the veil because the implications of reality as it stands versus what you've been lead to think can be horrifying. There was an excellent quote I once read that said "All the sciences strain in separate directions and no one yet has wove together their disparate threads but when he does the masses will run screaming from the message and all it signals into an age of blissfull ignorance due to the relief this brings as the truth of their situation is most unpleasant". Or words to that effect.

This forum and its responses is proving that quite well. Ironic, yes? When you consider the nature of the man behind whose thought it was founded, the nature of topics and modes of discussion. Where else do all of these threads point but to where I've said?

Pondering this as you stand on a dying planet laden with toxins eating nutrient stripped foods where the chaos is being ramped up in increments and tell me if you can think of a better solution because I would genuinely like to hear it as what I offer tastes bitter on the outside but turns to sugar within once digested whilst the world offers the opposite...

redsun

I do actually agree with you on a lot of points but being the king of wishful thinking when drowning in the abyss never really generates any practical solutions does it? We are, 100%, co-creators of this reality and its exactly why I said that the letters that form REACT can be rearranged to CREATE instead and that is the difference between programming and being programmed.

Of course to do this one needs to be Centered in Self and yet that same phrase and mode of being is indelibly linked with being arrogant in this realm when it simply signals how those who think this have actually given away their power and grasp at the bricks of platitude instead that signal their descent. Much like folks talking lots of supplements that are actually working against them but are afraid to stop but thats another conversation.

The mind and the body are actually one. They exist along a continuum so that there is always influence and resonance. Getting down to the internal organs they are far more than most suspect as they actually hold energetic imprints of our experience and this can greatly impair their performance as they're fighting resistance.

Not spoken of in mainstream circles but it is exactly how it is.

Getting back on topic. Note the reaction to the wool being removed from the eyelids of one who didn't like the answers to the questions he'd been privately pondering:

The mind rebels at a peak behind the veil because the implications of reality as it stands versus what you've been lead to think can be horrifying. There was an excellent quote I once read that said "All the sciences strain in separate directions and no one yet has wove together their disparate threads but when he does the masses will run screaming from the message and all it signals into an age of blissfull ignorance due to the relief this brings as the truth of their situation is most unpleasant". Or words to that effect.

This forum and its responses is proving that quite well. Ironic, yes? When you consider the nature of the man behind whose thought it was founded, the nature of topics and modes of discussion. Where else do all of these threads point but to where I've said?

Pondering this as you stand on a dying planet laden with toxins eating nutrient stripped foods where the chaos is being ramped up in increments and tell me if you can think of a better solution because I would genuinely like to hear it as what I offer tastes bitter on the outside but turns to sugar within once digested whilst the world offers the opposite...

It is hope that even makes the way out of a dark place possible. Without hope, you will not expect or search for a way out. There is no solution without hope, because there is no seeking of one to begin with.

Your writing is the writing of one who has allowed the supposed truths that he has uncovered to reinforce his own nihilism, paranoia, fear, and hopelessness. You agree that we create our own reality. You have shown us what lens you use to view yours and yet you don't seek to change it.

The only solution is to change how you see reality. You need to refuse to be gripped by fear which has been constantly reinforced by conspiracy nonsense and fearmongering compiled by paranoid schizophrenics, and to not allow your search for truth to destroy your hope. That is the exact opposite of what you are doing now.

You may call me blissfully ignorant and overly optimistic for thinking like this. But tell me, how long do you plan on living in this self-imposed miserable existence until you realize that wanting to find the joy and good things in life does not mean you have to be ignorant. It means that despite some ugly truths, you decide not to let the darkness of the human experience get a permanent hold of you. Instead you try to spread light wherever you can. The problem is you. The solution, fortunately, is also you. You are solely responsible for your own misery but you are also responsible for your own happiness and contentment.

OP
Warrior

Warrior

It is hope that even makes the way out of a dark place possible. Without hope, you will not expect or search for a way out. There is no solution without hope, because there is no seeking of one to begin with.

Your writing is the writing of one who has allowed the supposed truths that he has uncovered to reinforce his own nihilism, paranoia, fear, and hopelessness. You agree that we create our own reality. You have shown us what lens you use to view yours and yet you don't seek to change it.

The only solution is to change how you see reality. You need to refuse to be gripped by fear which has been constantly reinforced by conspiracy nonsense and fearmongering compiled by paranoid schizophrenics, and to not allow your search for truth to destroy your hope. That is the exact opposite of what you are doing now.

You may call me blissfully ignorant and overly optimistic for thinking like this. But tell me, how long do you plan on living in this self-imposed miserable existence until you realize that wanting to find the joy and good things in life does not mean you have to be ignorant. It means that despite some ugly truths, you decide not to let the darkness of the human experience get a permanent hold of you. Instead you try to spread light wherever you can. The problem is you. The solution, fortunately, is also you. You are solely responsible for your own misery but you are also responsible for your own happiness and contentment.

Given the nature of this limited medium, the topic at hand, the vagaries of projection and the nature of preconception I can empathize why you think what you think but rest assured that is not the case in this instance. If it were why would I even be posting? I'm not doing this for me and as I said previously I was thinking of leaving this forum as it seemed like a place where free thinkers would meet and greet before stepping in but the old 81%/11%/8% is present and correct as evidenced by the reactions for and against as well as those attempting to derail or assail.

Its interesting you mentioned schizophrenics as I'm well versed with them and can safely attest that the true specimen (and not the multitude of others they bundle under this label and then drug to within an inch of unconsciousness) actually has a far more accurate grip on reality as they are malfunctioning mystics hence they drown in the seas of higher dimensional perception as they never learned to swim. If you look into the history of said malady a stark truth is revealed for those with the eyes to see but its beyond this topic currently.

Interestingly enough when I first spoke of the nature of this reality back in the 90s with those still plugged in they'd shake their heads, furrow their brows and wonder if I was off my meds as it all sounded quite insane. "We're inside a video game with really good graphics that actually plays out inside our minds and everything is a figment of our imagination?". Fast forward a bit, the Matrix hit and suddenly everyone was "Oh, you're talking about that movie. I get it!". Except they didn't.

In many ways we're saying the same things but viewing from a different lens. I can see your perspective perfectly but can tell you don't comprehend what I've said from your message and its content. For proof of this feel free to click the link in my sig, pick a random article and start reading and tell me if that seems like it springs from the mind of one who is laden with fearmongering and conspiracy nonsense or mainly blissfully optimistic, leading by example and motivating via presence whilst encouraging others to think different about themselves, their true nature and the gift of the present moment.

Actually, don't bother. You'll only see what you seek and miss what is present as I'm speaking multifaceted to those who see in one dimension. The other 8% get it and didn't need me to say this so as you were, ladies and gentlemen. Or not, if you don't like it as change is always an option and the greatest freedom is that within as its all vibration.

piro444

If you’re rich, everybody is rich
If you’re happy, everybody is happy
If you’re in a bad mood, everybody is in a bad mood
If you’re suffering, everybody is suffering

Try to look at things from a different point of view
For each suffering person right now, someone else is happier than ever, they just live through it, they don’t share their happiness as easily as their sadness

Try to have a more positive outlook on life and life will smile back

You’re talking from trauma, I was there too, you’re gonna grow out of it and see how beautiful the world is
Look at a flower, look at the sunset and the sunrise, look at the birds singing
i wake up every day feeling better than the day before, which was even better than the day before that
Tomorrow? Tomorrow is gonna be better than today
And today? Today was amazing, couldn’t be happier

Don’t focus too much on other people and their feelings, you Don’t even know yourself enough
If you think you’ve mastered yourself boy, I do have some news for you

A rule on this forum should be “ask when you’re feeling bad, don’t reply or make statements when you aren’t happy”
This is our homage to Ray’s work, he would’ve never said such a statement.

Good night my boy, tomorrow is gonna be a good day

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom