What if we are already dead and this is actually hell?

I...

• Agree with you.

• Disagree with you.

• Prefer not to think about it.

Results are only viewable after voting.

toolhead

You should check out The Sanity Machine Channel.

Just subscribed to that one a couple of weeks ago, funnily enough.

Interesting internecine battles going on…

I’m still new to the scene so I’m still just taking it all in.

I’m enjoying Sanity Machine but he seems to spend way too much time droning on and on repetitively while critiquing other content creators.

I like his more substantive, older stuff, though.

Bozidar

Forum Supporter
We are obviously not dead because we are speaking and interacting. We are alive and ticking.
And as for Hell, why do you need to invent another world called Hell?
There is only one world, it is known since the time of Aristotle.
There is your experience of suffering, which is innate experience to all living things, but there is no Hell.

I’m enjoying Sanity Machine but he seems to spend way too much time droning on and on repetitively while critiquing other content creators.

I like his more substantive, older stuff, though.

Cool! Yeah, his recent videos pretty much assume that you are more or less caught up with the old ones. He went heavy on NDE analysis in the beginning and those were good. Also the recent "Esoterica" Series is pretty sweet.

I mean, really think about it because everyone is suffering, some can afford to pretend they aren't when they are with the rest walk around numbed and thus content to be ignorant.

We're all scarred on inside and feel something is terribly wrong with this place because its unjust, not righteous and obviously corrupt as the wicked have free reign to do as they wish to those foolish enough to place their faith in them.

I know there are a lot of religious folks on here who believe different things but man, the concept of us already being dead and then coming to Earth to wear a carbon based shell around our unfinite awareness as we serve out a life sentence just makes too much sense. Too many boxes are ticked and it explains precisely why life is how it is. What do you think?

I could go deeper into this and offer my reasons for this perspective but lets see how this goes and if you Peaters wish to share a little something something and you own reasoning or read then thread and click on to the next in silence without contributing.

1 John 5:19

And we know that we are of God, and the whole world lieth in wickedness.

The world is a seriously messed up and evil place. No one is righteous (Romans 3:10-12)
Satan is the god of this world (2 Corinthians 4:4). The only escape and salvation is in Jesus Christ. The (orthodox) Church is the body of Christ.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
1 John 5:19

And we know that we are of God, and the whole world lieth in wickedness.

The world is a seriously messed up and evil place. No one is righteous (Romans 3:10-12)
Satan is the god of this world (2 Corinthians 4:4). The only escape and salvation is in Jesus Christ. The (orthodox) Church is the body of Christ.
All true.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom