What Is Copper What Is Magnesium? I Don`t Get It

Experienced

so I can`t find copper at the Netherlands so basically copper is magnesium?

so When I search for copper Supplements it redirects me to Magnesium supplement I don`t fully understand it.

and I`m taking zinc gluconate around 100mg before sleeping to reach 15 mg of elemental zinc.

paymanz

You can get your copper from liver and chocolate.and also some shellfish has good copper content.

OP
E

Experienced

Hahahah I have home but it's too much sugary I don't wanna **** up my weight ya know.

OP
E

Experienced

Yeah I'm eating that one but there isn't almond. It's just dark chocolate 85% cacao it tastes bad though eating it with my coffee.

TreasureVibe

Copper supplements can contribute to cancer and Alzheimer's. I wouldn't take them, because they can bypass the liver getting directly into the bloodstream where they cause oxidative damage. Get your copper from food. Also Ray Peat mentioned that any metal supplement not bound to an amino acid causes oxidation in the gut when taken with other food, so I'm uncertain wether or not zinc gluconate is safe as gluconate is not an amino acid.

OP
E

Experienced

Copper supplements can contribute to cancer and Alzheimer's. I wouldn't take them, because they can bypass the liver getting directly into the bloodstream where they cause oxidative damage. Get your copper from food. Also Ray Peat mentioned that any metal supplement not bound to an amino acid causes oxidation in the gut when taken with other food, so I'm uncertain wether or not zinc gluconate is safe as gluconate is not an amino acid.
thanks for your Message I`m not taking any Copper supplements.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals