What Is Happening In The Dominican Republic?

Peatful

All opinions and theories and suspicions please.

A fifth/sixth American just died in her hotel room in the Dominican Republic.

Why is this happening?
(What would be a motive to kill an American if it is murder?
Cultural? Political?)

How is it happening?
(How are the murders happening? By what means?)

I’m at a loss.

Last edited:

gaze

i think it’s being blown out of proportion. While strange, you must remember how many millions of Americans visit there each vacation season.

tygertgr

It's botched moonshine. The employees at these resorts are cutting/substituting brand name liquor with cheaply made hooch to pocket the difference, and bad batches with methanol and other toxins are getting used sometimes.

OP
Peatful

Peatful

Reports of smells and insecticide in the latest story today regarding the Colorado mans death...

Our dear friends that live there aren’t concerned; aware, but aren’t expressing much concern for themselves...

Last edited:

Frankdee20

i think it’s being blown out of proportion. While strange, you must remember how many millions of Americans visit there each vacation season.

Yes, but, too many Americans are dying from virtually the same symptoms, and pulmonary edema. That’s bull****. Sorry.

Frankdee20

It's botched moonshine. The employees at these resorts are cutting/substituting brand name liquor with cheaply made hooch to pocket the difference, and bad batches with methanol and other toxins are getting used sometimes.

Apparently the mini bars are dispensers down there right ? Not like airline bottles. That could be true

gaze

Yes, but, too many Americans are dying from virtually the same symptoms, and pulmonary edema. That’s bull****. Sorry.

No need to apologize. everyone has their own opinion. While certainly a strange occurrence, the proportion of deaths to visitors doesn’t seem to have a large scale conspiracy behind it IMO. may be some smaller, local gang related activities going on, but I wouldn’t say it’s a political or cultural attack on Americans quite yet.

Frankdee20

No need to apologize. everyone has their own opinion. While certainly a strange occurrence, the proportion of deaths to visitors doesn’t seem to have a large scale conspiracy behind it IMO. may be some smaller, local gang related activities going on, but I wouldn’t say it’s a political or cultural attack on Americans quite yet.

Yeah, the Government is highly reliant on Tourism revenue, so I doubt, they'd be in on this. Yet, ruling deaths natural, so a toxicology is not warranted, and then saying your machines are broken..... ? That is sketchy, they wanted 30 grand to fly my Uncle back to NY. So that puts families with no option other than cremation. I do think some lowlife degenerates are messing with the booze, hopefully they get caught.

T

TheBeard

After reading the title I thought this topic was going to be about the Guevedoces in DR, those guys born with a 5ar deficiency that don’t fully develop into males

OP
Peatful

Peatful

After reading the title I thought this topic was going to be about the Guevedoces in DR, those guys born with a 5ar deficiency that don’t fully develop into males
As in hermaphrodites?
Have heard nothing about this...

OP
Peatful

Peatful

Lolinaa

That is so sad. Those people are poor and uneducated maybe they are experimenting on them.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals