A real medical "conspiracy" is the reason for failure of Alzheimer treatments

yerrag

. The doctor remarked she had never seen blood like mine even in a thirty year old (I'm over twice that).
What was her basis for saying that?

What tests are these? And could you share these results? Was she talking about your lipid profile?

It was about one week after taking the EFAs I felt twice as strong, never tired, never hungry, my skin cleared up. I had refused to take any Pharma drugs whatsoever , then after 10 months of taking them I got a blood test done.
I'm not sure but I want to clarify what you meant. Did you stop taking pharma drugs right before those 10 months?

Other than your intake of the parent oils, what else by way of food and supplements you took, changed?From the moment you started to take these parent oils for those 10 months to when you took the test?

I no longer have heart pains, my testosterone has increased, my platelets increased by 30%. I can work a 12 hour day without feeling wrecked. Of course I also take minerals.My hair is growing again. The effects have just astounded me.. from being a sick wreck to a fully functioning human being. Joints are now more flexible and no more pain. They are indeed life essence.
Sorry for asking before I read this response regarding tests, but I suppose it still is a valid question to ask earlier as what I was curious about is what test impressed your doc the most for her to say you have results that even a man half your age wouldn't have?

I am glad that things are looking good for you health-wise. I cannot argue with you on your much improved well-being. And I don't doubt at all your testimony.

It took a while for me to respond because my immediate reflex was to say that what you say can't be true. But I have to suspend my disbelief.

As many years ago, about 5 years before I read of Ray Peat in 2016, I heard an interview where Brian was guest and I heard him talk. He made sense, and it was then that I decided to drop all PUFA intake and stick with SFAs and MUFAs. I'm not pulling the wool over you as I had recounted this in a post about 5 years ago. It was not long after I read Peat and combed his www.raypeat.com.com website that I realized it's been so long already that I went cold turkey on PUFA and that if Ray was right, the PUFAs in my system would be gone by then.

Ray Peat says it takes four years from cold turkey on PUFA to get it all out of my system.

Now, I must remind you that Ray Peat considers PUFAs to inhibit greatly optimal sugar metabolism, and I would then have the chance to test this theory out.

Then, I was religiously eating brown rice and not ever touching white rice. I was also avoiding white sugar and refined carbs such as white bread. Eating them leaves me hungry or sleepy or makes me have runny nose 3 hours after I ate. If I then ate a piece of candy, or a piece of white bread, or a cracker or cake, I would cough, and if I left it at that, that would turn into a hiccup, and it a sure way to get me a sore throat and a fever or flu the next morning.

I first replaced the brown rice with white rice to see if I would get the doldrums 3 hours after I ate. To my pleasant surprise, I didn't feel anything bad and I could survive not eating anything until dinner. So for a few days, I was on white rice for lunch just to make sure it was no fluke. And sure enough, it wasn't.

This meant that I no longer needed the finer content of brown rice to slow down the digestion of rice in order to slow down the assimilation of glucose into my blood stream. I didn't need the carbs in my meal to trickle slowly as glucose into my blood stream over a long period of time in order to keep my blood sugar from yoyoing up and then down. My body tissues can easily absorb a flash flood of glucose, so to speak, because my tissues and quickly and ably absorbing the sugar rush and so, my blood sugar wasn't rising to high levels only to be quickly put down to low levels thru the liver acting on the insulin response triggered from high blood sugar.

This alone would have been enough proof for me but I also tried to fast for a day and this time, I felt very good. Not surprising, since my blood sugar was consistently at 84 for the time I was awake.

I got similarly good results and confirmation by taking a teaspoon of white sugar on an empty stomach to see if this would cause a yoyoing in my bs ending in low bs. And that never happened.

I could confirm there and then my blood sugar regulation issues are finally over.

Since then, I no longer have any allergies (allergic rhinitis was my bane) andI continue my streaK of not having fever nor flu, which had begun about 11 years ago when I learned to manage my bs issues with taking brown rice instead of white.

It's just weird that we both point to Brian Peskin and we got health improvements doing what I consider to be diametrically opposite approaches wr to use of oils.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
The industry isn't there to find a cure. It's there to make money. Pharma, labs, hospitals, research, etc. its all to make money and cures don't produce a returning customer.

Yep, has always been obvious to me. However, whenever I tried to bring this up in discussions with (mostly younger) doctors that I know I always got the condescending "stop with your conspiracy theories that medicine does not want cures". A few years ago, Wall Street actually made the mistake of openly stating the same thing and brutally punished (financially) a company for producing a true cure for a chronic disease.

Since then, whenever I bring up the issue again with the doctor friends, the response I get now is "you freak me out! why can't you just take pills like us and be happy and forget about this whole 'truth' thing". So yeah, most (younger) doctors are THAT deluded and when they finally get red-pilled most of them fall into severe learned helplessness. Many/most of the older doctors know the truth and have probably known it their whole lives. Their response is usually either silence, or a dry smile with a muted "Well, now that you know what is going on, what are you going to do? Feed your family or start a revolution?"

yerrag

A meta-review study I posted about years ago stated openly that 99% of all clinical trials for Alzheimer Disease (AD) have failed. It is hard to call this anything but abject, miserable failure pointing to the fact that the hypothesis on the pathology/origin of AD is dead-wrong. However, it is hard to imagine that billions of dollars and 20+ years have been wasted completely without somebody raising the alarm that maybe medicine is on the wrong track when it comes to AD. Apparently, such alarms have been raised multiple times over the years, but have been brutally suppressed by a true medical cabal attached too strongly politically and financially to the so-called "beta amyloid hypothesis". Namely, the hypothesis that AD is caused by accumulation of misfolded beta-amyloid and tau proteins in the brain. That medical cabal simply refused to allow any new ideas to take hold if those ideas would undermine the generous funding the cabal was enjoying on the back of the taxpayers worldwide. If this level of conspiratorial behavior is not only real, but wit global reach, and lasting for decades, it is hard to imagine that something similar (and likely even more sinister) is happening at the political level in most countries around the world.

"...In the 30 years that biomedical researchers have worked determinedly to find a cure for Alzheimer’s disease, their counterparts have developed drugs that helped cut deaths from cardiovascular disease by more than half, and cancer drugs able to eliminate tumors that had been incurable. But for Alzheimer’s, not only is there no cure, there is not even a disease-slowing treatment. The brain, Alzheimer’s researchers patiently explain, is hard — harder than the heart, harder even than cancer. While that may be true, it is increasingly apparent that there is another, more disturbing reason for the tragic lack of progress: The most influential researchers have long believed so dogmatically in one theory of Alzheimer’s that they systematically thwarted alternative approaches. Several scientists described those who controlled the Alzheimer’s agenda as “a cabal.” In more than two dozen interviews, scientists whose ideas fell outside the dogma recounted how, for decades, believers in the dominant hypothesis suppressed research on alternative ideas: They influenced what studies got published in top journals, which scientists got funded, who got tenure, and who got speaking slots at reputation-buffing scientific conferences."

"...This stifling of competing ideas, say a growing number of scholars, is a big reason why there is no treatment for Alzheimer’s. (The four approved drugs have no effect on the disease, providing only a temporary memory boost.) The scientists described the frustrating, even career-ending, obstacles that they confronted in pursuing their research. A top journal told one that it would not publish her paper because others hadn’t. Another got whispered advice to at least pretend that the research for which she was seeking funding was related to the leading idea — that a protein fragment called beta-amyloid accumulates in the brain, creating neuron-killing clumps that are both the cause of Alzheimer’s and the key to treating it. Others could not get speaking slots at important meetings, a key showcase for research results. Several who tried to start companies to develop Alzheimer’s cures were told again and again by venture capital firms and major biopharma companies that they would back only an amyloid approach. “The amyloid hypothesis has been one of the most tragic stories [in] disease research,” said neurobiologist Rachael Neve of Massachusetts General Hospital."
It is just another distraction. One among many to distract us.

This is another divide and conquer strategy, but of a more subtle form. It is not about dividing people into enemies, but about dividing our attention.

Let me explain. If there is one fire, it is easy to put out. Once put out, we can go back to our business of holding down the fort, so to speak, against all manners of threats.

But if there were a continuous flow of fires and crises, from left and right, from inside and outside, from up above and down below, with no letup, it will overwhelm us and sap our will and resolve, and we will eventually be resigned as we realize how helpless and hopeless we are.

Being immovable on Alzheimer's and beta-amyloid is just no different from being intractable on heart disease and cholesterol. It is just like being entrenched and pinned down in a war.

You can't move to other fronts and you all your battalions are stretched out in other fronts and pinned down as well.

It is the same feeling when I get asked to donate to one cause after another. And there are many causes because there are so many issues and injustices the Talmudists keep throwing at us. You name anything that can be made into an object of harm physically, chemically, mentally, biologically, psychologically, spiritually, they will violate it.

But I finally have come to realize it's useless to donate to causes because all the causes never amount to anything that changes the situation. They are always stuck in quicksand. An example would be the Audit the Fed of Ron Paul.

If your way to the hundredth floor is by elevator, they will block it to force you to use the stairs. Then you will then have to use the stairs. They block it again and you resort to scaling the walls of the building, and then they make it impossible to climb, and you have to strap on a wingsuit ...

What substance did they ban to make you have to use the next substance to fix your sickness? Progesterone? Carbon dioxide as carbogen in each hospital room? Lugol's Iodine? Boron?

It's obvious what they're doing. They make us have to go thru an obstacle course and force us to go thru Rube Goldberg contraptions to get to solve a problem.

We should be studying better cures for Alzheimers. We are closer to finding solutions here at the forum as we see how the brain needs osygen and sugar and magnesium yet the more promising a solution the more it won't be considered.

There are too many targets where each take a life of their own and never fall, and our arrows are but exhausted.

Kram

I eat usually twice a day, sometimes cooked strawberries and sour cherries on a pancake, other times scrambled eggs with butter , himalyan salt and a small slice of soda bread. My main is meat, chicken, pork or liver with potatoes and 2-3 veg. All home cooked. I like a few glasses of red wine and organic cheese. I do take plenty of grass fed butter. 2 meals a day as above is enough for me even though I sometimes have to do physical work for extended periods. Now supplements.regular..magnesium bisglycinate, magnesium chloride spray, zinc, K2 Mk7, D3 and CoQ10. Two or three times a week 3 grams of MSM a day with 12mgs of Borax. It's taken 50 years to destroy my health and with the above I hope only 5 years to fix. My diet is tasty though fairly normal. The EFAs ensure no hunger cravings and I keep carbs minimal.All natural fats and no low fat anything.If I ever feel unwell in winter I take CDS, the best cellular oxygenator on earth.
Mind sharing what brand of EFAs you use? Also, what is CDS?

dannibo

Yep, has always been obvious to me. However, whenever I tried to bring this up in discussions with (mostly younger) doctors that I know I always got the condescending "stop with your conspiracy theories that medicine does not want cures". A few years ago, Wall Street actually made the mistake of openly stating the same thing and brutally punished (financially) a company for producing a true cure for a chronic disease.

Since then, whenever I bring up the issue again with the doctor friends, the response I get now is "you freak me out! why can't you just take pills like us and be happy and forget about this whole 'truth' thing". So yeah, most (younger) doctors are THAT deluded and when they finally get red-pilled most of them fall into severe learned helplessness. Many/most of the older doctors know the truth and have probably known it their whole lives. Their response is usually either silence, or a dry smile with a muted "Well, now that you know what is going on, what are you going to do? Feed your family or start a revolution?"
This "conspiracy" is not a theory. The most persecuted and prosecuted doctor on earth still remains as Dr.William Frederick Koch, Michegan, Detroit who conjugated the cure for all disease. The American govt were the mainstay of the persecution and financed it. Nothing has changed with these criminal bought traitors to nearly 99% of the curs. When will the American British and European people grow a set?

dannibo

It is just another distraction. One among many to distract us.

This is another divide and conquer strategy, but of a more subtle form. It is not about dividing people into enemies, but about dividing our attention.

Let me explain. If there is one fire, it is easy to put out. Once put out, we can go back to our business of holding down the fort, so to speak, against all manners of threats.

But if there were a continuous flow of fires and crises, from left and right, from inside and outside, from up above and down below, with no letup, it will overwhelm us and sap our will and resolve, and we will eventually be resigned as we realize how helpless and hopeless we are.

Being immovable on Alzheimer's and beta-amyloid is just no different from being intractable on heart disease and cholesterol. It is just like being entrenched and pinned down in a war.

You can't move to other fronts and you all your battalions are stretched out in other fronts and pinned down as well.

It is the same feeling when I get asked to donate to one cause after another. And there are many causes because there are so many issues and injustices the Talmudists keep throwing at us. You name anything that can be made into an object of harm physically, chemically, mentally, biologically, psychologically, spiritually, they will violate it.

But I finally have come to realize it's useless to donate to causes because all the causes never amount to anything that changes the situation. They are always stuck in quicksand. An example would be the Audit the Fed of Ron Paul.

If your way to the hundredth floor is by elevator, they will block it to force you to use the stairs. Then you will then have to use the stairs. They block it again and you resort to scaling the walls of the building, and then they make it impossible to climb, and you have to strap on a wingsuit ...

What substance did they ban to make you have to use the next substance to fix your sickness? Progesterone? Carbon dioxide as carbogen in each hospital room? Lugol's Iodine? Boron?

It's obvious what they're doing. They make us have to go thru an obstacle course and force us to go thru Rube Goldberg contraptions to get to solve a problem.

We should be studying better cures for Alzheimers. We are closer to finding solutions here at the forum as we see how the brain needs osygen and sugar and magnesium yet the more promising a solution the more it won't be considered.

There are too many targets where each take a life of their own and never fall, and our arrows are but exhausted.
A piece of writing with wisdom to a point, but people don't realise the cause and cure for Alzheimers, Dementia, heart disease,cancer etc has already been discovered. It's basis is simply cellular oxygenation however no one seems to pay attention to this SIMPLE FACT... It can't be that simple nonono ... it has to something more insidious, we are learned men and women and we couldn't have missed that! Well you all did. How to fix or better prevent the entire range of diseases has been discovered and was discovered first in 1918. All disease stems from toxins, Bacteria, mold but if the cellular substrate is sound then oxygenation will take place and most if not all infringements on animal life will be oxidised. Disease is a purely physiological condition brought about exogenously by ingesting poisonous processed food, EMFS inflicting damage on the immune system because its not protected by proper cellular membrane structure. Organic Cold Pressed Essential Fatty Acids along with proper minerals are the answer. Note they're called essential because if you dont have enough, you'll get sick and die. It is that simp,e.

dannibo

What was her basis for saying that?

What tests are these? And could you share these results? Was she talking about your lipid profile?

I'm not sure but I want to clarify what you meant. Did you stop taking pharma drugs right before those 10 months?

Other than your intake of the parent oils, what else by way of food and supplements you took, changed?From the moment you started to take these parent oils for those 10 months to when you took the test?

Sorry for asking before I read this response regarding tests, but I suppose it still is a valid question to ask earlier as what I was curious about is what test impressed your doc the most for her to say you have results that even a man half your age wouldn't have?

I am glad that things are looking good for you health-wise. I cannot argue with you on your much improved well-being. And I don't doubt at all your testimony.

It took a while for me to respond because my immediate reflex was to say that what you say can't be true. But I have to suspend my disbelief.

As many years ago, about 5 years before I read of Ray Peat in 2016, I heard an interview where Brian was guest and I heard him talk. He made sense, and it was then that I decided to drop all PUFA intake and stick with SFAs and MUFAs. I'm not pulling the wool over you as I had recounted this in a post about 5 years ago. It was not long after I read Peat and combed his www.raypeat.com.com website that I realized it's been so long already that I went cold turkey on PUFA and that if Ray was right, the PUFAs in my system would be gone by then.

Ray Peat says it takes four years from cold turkey on PUFA to get it all out of my system.

Now, I must remind you that Ray Peat considers PUFAs to inhibit greatly optimal sugar metabolism, and I would then have the chance to test this theory out.

Then, I was religiously eating brown rice and not ever touching white rice. I was also avoiding white sugar and refined carbs such as white bread. Eating them leaves me hungry or sleepy or makes me have runny nose 3 hours after I ate. If I then ate a piece of candy, or a piece of white bread, or a cracker or cake, I would cough, and if I left it at that, that would turn into a hiccup, and it a sure way to get me a sore throat and a fever or flu the next morning.

I first replaced the brown rice with white rice to see if I would get the doldrums 3 hours after I ate. To my pleasant surprise, I didn't feel anything bad and I could survive not eating anything until dinner. So for a few days, I was on white rice for lunch just to make sure it was no fluke. And sure enough, it wasn't.

This meant that I no longer needed the finer content of brown rice to slow down the digestion of rice in order to slow down the assimilation of glucose into my blood stream. I didn't need the carbs in my meal to trickle slowly as glucose into my blood stream over a long period of time in order to keep my blood sugar from yoyoing up and then down. My body tissues can easily absorb a flash flood of glucose, so to speak, because my tissues and quickly and ably absorbing the sugar rush and so, my blood sugar wasn't rising to high levels only to be quickly put down to low levels thru the liver acting on the insulin response triggered from high blood sugar.

This alone would have been enough proof for me but I also tried to fast for a day and this time, I felt very good. Not surprising, since my blood sugar was consistently at 84 for the time I was awake.

I got similarly good results and confirmation by taking a teaspoon of white sugar on an empty stomach to see if this would cause a yoyoing in my bs ending in low bs. And that never happened.

I could confirm there and then my blood sugar regulation issues are finally over.

Since then, I no longer have any allergies (allergic rhinitis was my bane) andI continue my streaK of not having fever nor flu, which had begun about 11 years ago when I learned to manage my bs issues with taking brown rice instead of white.

It's just weird that we both point to Brian Peskin and we got health improvements doing what I consider to be diametrically opposite approaches wr to use of oils.
I can only say one thing regarding raypeat and PUFAs and it's this.. In all the studies he referenced in his hypothesis of polyunsaturated fatty acids, there not one mention of these "scientists" using organic Omegas. Not a single mention. These people all assumed too much as do most now. It suggests , it could be, it possibly etc. They're all wrong. Even the History of cold pressed seed oils tells a different story. There were people made their living cold pressing proper seeds, not corn, borage, soy which are poison to humans, even cattle would walk past corn to feed on grass. Time to get real with nature.

I refused Pharma drugs because I was sent home to die. All my heart capillaries were blocked and no one could reverse it, but they could manage it of course with dangerous drugs.My doctor told me I wouldn't last a year without these drugs, that was 42 months ago. Peskin's EFAs have reversed this condition. I could barely bend down, now I can work 12 hours a day without tiring. My Doctor said I'd never work again. This is not diet that reversed my condition , this was organic cold pressed Omega 6 and Omega 3 EFAs.. seed oils.

Last edited:

yerrag

I can only say one thing regarding raypeat and PUFAs and it's this.. In all the studies he referenced in his hypothesis of polyunsaturated fatty acids, there not one mention of these "scientists" using organic Omegas. Not a single mention. These people all assumed too much as do most now. It suggests , it could be, it possibly etc. They're all wrong. Even the History of cold pressed seed oils tells a different story. There were people made their living cold pressing proper seeds, not corn, borage, soy which are poison to humans, even cattle would walk past corn to feed on grass. Time to get real with nature.

I refused Pharma drugs because I was sent home to die. All my heart capillaries were blocked and no one could reverse it, but they could manage it of course with dangerous drugs.My doctor told me I wouldn't last a year without these drugs, that was 42 months ago. Peskin's EFAs have reversed this condition. I could barely bend down, now I can work 12 hours a day without tiring. My Doctor said I'd never work again. This is not diet that reversed my condition , this was organic cold pressed Omega 6 and Omega 3 EFAs.. seed oils.
You went from having all your heart capillaries being blocked to your doctor saying you have the blood of a man half your age and your energy levels as well as your physical condition reflecting that as well.

All because you took PUFAs of organic cold pressed omega 6s and omega 3s in a 2:1 ratio.

Is this an accurate summation of what you're saying?

dannibo

You went from having all your heart capillaries being blocked to your doctor saying you have the blood of a man half your age and your energy levels as well as your physical condition reflecting that as well.

All because you took PUFAs of organic cold pressed omega 6s and omega 3s in a 2:1 ratio.

Is this an accurate summation of what you're saying?
100% correct mate. 10 months taking the EFAs of course I stopped all adulterated hydrogenated oils in my diet.

CastorTroy

I eat usually twice a day, sometimes cooked strawberries and sour cherries on a pancake, other times scrambled eggs with butter , himalyan salt and a small slice of soda bread. My main is meat, chicken, pork or liver with potatoes and 2-3 veg. All home cooked. I like a few glasses of red wine and organic cheese. I do take plenty of grass fed butter. 2 meals a day as above is enough for me even though I sometimes have to do physical work for extended periods. Now supplements.regular..magnesium bisglycinate, magnesium chloride spray, zinc, K2 Mk7, D3 and CoQ10. Two or three times a week 3 grams of MSM a day with 12mgs of Borax. It's taken 50 years to destroy my health and with the above I hope only 5 years to fix. My diet is tasty though fairly normal. The EFAs ensure no hunger cravings and I keep carbs minimal.All natural fats and no low fat anything.If I ever feel unwell in winter I take CDS, the best cellular oxygenator on earth.

Could you elaborate on the cellular oxygenation mechanism by CDS in a healthy person? Could you explain how this takes place at molecular level? I had read its a strong oxidator.

yerrag

100% correct mate. 10 months taking the EFAs of course I stopped all adulterated hydrogenated oils in my diet.

What do you think is the mechanism behind your blocked heart capillaries being cleared by the organic cold-pressed oils in the ratio it came with of O6s and O3s?

I'm really very curious because I had all along thought these oils would produce oxidized LDL that contribute further to plaque formation in all blood vessels?

dannibo

What do you think is the mechanism behind your blocked heart capillaries being cleared by the organic cold-pressed oils in the ratio it came with of O6s and O3s?

I'm really very curious because I had all along thought these oils would produce oxidized LDL that contribute further to plaque formation in all blood vessels?
Firstly I hadn't a clue about lipids u till this happened to me. My diet was rich in adulterated hydrogenated oils and probably like most people. The fact is these oils are already oxidised before ingestion. They are still Omega 6 and then they form part of the cell membrane. Around 25-33% of the cell membrane is Omega 6 so these poisons are structured into the membrane and don't allow oxygen to pass into or anything out of the cell because they're basically plastic.Eventually they break down releasing Proteins which forms amyloid plaque and hence alzheimers etc. They don't allow normal cellular respiration between magnesium, calcium and potassium causing a calcium build up in the arterial intima, and hence blockages. Without reprinting Prof Peskins books this is a very short proven conclusion. Without cellular oxygenation taking place we start to die. Organic Omega6 allows the transfer of oxygen to the mitochondria and minerals to pass in and out of the cell and hence proper respiration.
All capillaries are made from Omega 6 in the bodies entirety, if its adulterated plastic they will be blocked.

Last edited:

dannibo

Could you elaborate on the cellular oxygenation mechanism by CDS in a healthy person? Could you explain how this takes place at molecular level? I had read its a strong oxidator.
Well this is a revelation. CDS is made from MMS effectively by gaseous solution in water. It has 2 oxygen Atoms and one chlorine atom in its configuration. The voltage of the oxygen Atoms is approx - 9.5 which is almost exactly the same as William Frederick Kochs Reagents. It is alkaline and isotonic with blood so it fits in so to speak with blood. When it meets a bacteria or mold or most parasites it is electrically attracted to the lower charge of the toxin and oxidises it immediately. Our own cells have a similar electrical charge to CDS so they are bypased and untouched. CDS donates oxygen to blood from anywhere in the body and all that remains is a miniscule amount of ordinary salt. This is the reason it must be taken at least every hour in water for acute or chronic conditions. I can tell you that if you have breathing problems ,after 2 days of the proper protocol they will disappear. It is the safest medicine on earth.

yerrag

Firstly I hadn't a clue about lipids u till this happened to me. My diet was rich in adulterated hydrogenated oils and probably like most people. The fact is these oils are already oxidised before ingestion. They are still Omega 6 and then they form part of the cell membrane. Around 25-33% of the cell membrane is Omega 6 so these poisons are structured into the membrane and don't allow oxygen to pass into or anything out of the cell because they're basically plastic.Eventually they break down releasing Proteins which forms amyloid plaque and hence alzheimers etc. They don't allow normal cellular respiration between magnesium, calcium and potassium causing a calcium build up in the arterial intima, and hence blockages. Without reprinting Prof Peskins books this is a very short proven conclusion. Without cellular oxygenation taking place we start to die. Organic Omega6 allows the transfer of oxygen to the mitochondria and minerals to pass in and out of the cell and hence proper respiration.
All capillaries are made from Omega 6 in the bodies entirety, if its adulterated plastic they will be blocked.
Thanks for trying to explain how the oils you take work. I know coming from knowing little about oils, as you said so yourself, it takes awhile to be able to rephrase the ideas from a book especially when it is very technical.

Without your saying so, I can try to find Peskin's books and articles and if you can help with some links, I would appreciate it greatly.

Since you talked about your heart and how it's recovered, and about the leap in your energy levels, do you have some figures or graphs to share that shows a comparison of before and after?

This could be ECGs with QTC values, CBC that shows RDW, inflammation markers such as ESR, LDH, hsCRP, enzymes such as troponin and AST, blood pressure, basal temperature and anything else that would help establish you literally snapped back from the aging doldrums into a youthful healthy person where age doesn't matter?

You're in a forum where understand ably Peskin's ideas wouldn't be readily accepted and this requires more than just your testimonial to get most of our welcome attention.

It's a thankless job you waded into for sure, but this forum welcomes such contrarian views when supported by untainted data so often not found in institutional studies.

CastorTroy

Well this is a revelation. CDS is made from MMS effectively by gaseous solution in water. It has 2 oxygen Atoms and one chlorine atom in its configuration. The voltage of the oxygen Atoms is approx - 9.5 which is almost exactly the same as William Frederick Kochs Reagents. It is alkaline and isotonic with blood so it fits in so to speak with blood. When it meets a bacteria or mold or most parasites it is electrically attracted to the lower charge of the toxin and oxidises it immediately. Our own cells have a similar electrical charge to CDS so they are bypased and untouched. CDS donates oxygen to blood from anywhere in the body and all that remains is a miniscule amount of ordinary salt. This is the reason it must be taken at least every hour in water for acute or chronic conditions. I can tell you that if you have breathing problems ,after 2 days of the proper protocol they will disappear. It is the safest medicine on earth.

Thanks for explanation, I'll look into it.

Regarding oil supplement you talk about. Why aren't the omegas 6 and 3 we already get from the diet-like grass-fed dairy/eggs- enough? Why not just throw some fresh flaxseeds with an avocado or olive oil to match the desired ratio?

dannibo

Thanks for trying to explain how the oils you take work. I know coming from knowing little about oils, as you said so yourself, it takes awhile to be able to rephrase the ideas from a book especially when it is very technical.

Without your saying so, I can try to find Peskin's books and articles and if you can help with some links, I would appreciate it greatly.

Since you talked about your heart and how it's recovered, and about the leap in your energy levels, do you have some figures or graphs to share that shows a comparison of before and after?

This could be ECGs with QTC values, CBC that shows RDW, inflammation markers such as ESR, LDH, hsCRP, enzymes such as troponin and AST, blood pressure, basal temperature and anything else that would help establish you literally snapped back from the aging doldrums into a youthful healthy person where age doesn't matter?

You're in a forum where understand ably Peskin's ideas wouldn't be readily accepted and this requires more than just your testimonial to get most of our welcome attention.

It's a thankless job you waded into for sure, but this forum welcomes such contrarian views when supported by untainted data so often not found in institutional studies.
There are plenty of articles on his webpage www.brianpeskin.com

Brian Douglas

A meta-review study I posted about years ago stated openly that 99% of all clinical trials for Alzheimer Disease (AD) have failed. It is hard to call this anything but abject, miserable failure pointing to the fact that the hypothesis on the pathology/origin of AD is dead-wrong. However, it is hard to imagine that billions of dollars and 20+ years have been wasted completely without somebody raising the alarm that maybe medicine is on the wrong track when it comes to AD. Apparently, such alarms have been raised multiple times over the years, but have been brutally suppressed by a true medical cabal attached too strongly politically and financially to the so-called "beta amyloid hypothesis". Namely, the hypothesis that AD is caused by accumulation of misfolded beta-amyloid and tau proteins in the brain. That medical cabal simply refused to allow any new ideas to take hold if those ideas would undermine the generous funding the cabal was enjoying on the back of the taxpayers worldwide. If this level of conspiratorial behavior is not only real, but wit global reach, and lasting for decades, it is hard to imagine that something similar (and likely even more sinister) is happening at the political level in most countries around the world.

"...In the 30 years that biomedical researchers have worked determinedly to find a cure for Alzheimer’s disease, their counterparts have developed drugs that helped cut deaths from cardiovascular disease by more than half, and cancer drugs able to eliminate tumors that had been incurable. But for Alzheimer’s, not only is there no cure, there is not even a disease-slowing treatment. The brain, Alzheimer’s researchers patiently explain, is hard — harder than the heart, harder even than cancer. While that may be true, it is increasingly apparent that there is another, more disturbing reason for the tragic lack of progress: The most influential researchers have long believed so dogmatically in one theory of Alzheimer’s that they systematically thwarted alternative approaches. Several scientists described those who controlled the Alzheimer’s agenda as “a cabal.” In more than two dozen interviews, scientists whose ideas fell outside the dogma recounted how, for decades, believers in the dominant hypothesis suppressed research on alternative ideas: They influenced what studies got published in top journals, which scientists got funded, who got tenure, and who got speaking slots at reputation-buffing scientific conferences."

"...This stifling of competing ideas, say a growing number of scholars, is a big reason why there is no treatment for Alzheimer’s. (The four approved drugs have no effect on the disease, providing only a temporary memory boost.) The scientists described the frustrating, even career-ending, obstacles that they confronted in pursuing their research. A top journal told one that it would not publish her paper because others hadn’t. Another got whispered advice to at least pretend that the research for which she was seeking funding was related to the leading idea — that a protein fragment called beta-amyloid accumulates in the brain, creating neuron-killing clumps that are both the cause of Alzheimer’s and the key to treating it. Others could not get speaking slots at important meetings, a key showcase for research results. Several who tried to start companies to develop Alzheimer’s cures were told again and again by venture capital firms and major biopharma companies that they would back only an amyloid approach. “The amyloid hypothesis has been one of the most tragic stories [in] disease research,” said neurobiologist Rachael Neve of Massachusetts General Hospital."
Thank you for your interest in ReCODE ReportTM.

The ReCODE Report website (formerly MPI Cognition) was recently acquired by AHNP Precision Health.

In this email, please find the following:

• Practitioner Locations for Canada, New York and Michigan

• How to Work with Your Current Physician and Telemedicine Practitioner options, if there are no practitioners near you

• Comparison Chart: Two options for access to ReCODE Reports

•• Option 1: Participant ReCODE Report account (monthly program)

•• Option 2: One-Time ReCODE Report (Only available in the USA at this time)

• Lab Costs and Testing

• About The Bredesen Protocol

• How to sign up for a Participant ReCODE Report account and start The Bredesen Protocol

• Frequently Asked Questions

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

PRACTITIONER LOCATIONS

* All practitioners listed are currently accepting new patients.

CANADA

We currently have 2 MDs and 1 ND near Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada, 1 ND in Richmond, British Columbia, Canada, 1 MD in Prince George, British Columbia, Canada, 4 MDs, 1 Clinical Psychologist, and 1 Reversing Cognitive Decline Diet Specialist in Calgary, Alberta, Canada, 1 MD in Cochrane, Alberta, Canada, 1 MD in Lethbridge, Alberta, Canada, 1 MD in Yellowknife, Northwest Territories, Canada, 1 MD in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada, 4 MDs, 2 DCs, and 1 Functional Medicine Certified Health Coach near Toronto, Ontario, Canada, 1 ND/DC in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada, 1 Certified Health Coach in Bromont, Quebec, Canada, and 1 Practitioner of Functional Medicine (Health Coach)/Pharmacist in Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada.

NEW YORK

We currently have 18 practitioners in New York, with 1 FNP-C in Orchard Park, NY, 1 MD in Rochester, NY, 1 DPT in Liverpool, NY, 1 Certified Health Coach in Albany, NY, 1 MD in Amsterdam, NY, 1 Certified Health Coach/Dementia Coach in Amawalk, NY, 1 MD in Henrietta, NY, 1 MD in Penfield, NY, 1 MD Pittsford, NY, 1 MD (also has a clinic in New York, NY) in Glen Head, NY, 1 MD in Brooklyn, NY, and 6 MDs, 1 DC, 1 Health Coach, and 1 RN/Wellness Coach in New York, NY.

MICHIGAN

We currently have 9 practitioners in Michigan, with 1 MD in Laurium, MI, 1 DO in Lapeer, MI, 1 Registered Dietitian/Nutritionist/Health Coach with offices in Royal Oak, MI, Novi, MI, and Ann Arbor, MI, 1 PA in White Lake, MI, 1 DC in Traverse City, MI, 1 Registered Dietitian in Saline, MI, 1 RN/CN in Clarkston, MI, 1 MD in Petoskey, MI, and 1 MD in Battle Creek, MI.

We do not have an open referral system. If you would like practitioner pricing for any of the above-mentioned practitioners, please let us know which ones and we can request this information on your behalf.

If you have a medical doctor to whom you would like to recommend our practitioner training, we now offer a live-stream option that requires no travel. Please ask your doctor to contact us at [email protected] and we will send them the details.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

How to Work with Your Current Physician (MD or DO) and Telemedicine Practitioner options, if there are no practitioners near you

1. If you have a physician—Medical Doctor (MD) or Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine (DO)—to whom you would like to recommend our practitioner training …
• We now offer a live-stream training option that requires no travel. Please ask your physician to contact us at [email protected] and we will send them the details.

• After your physician has finished the on-line training and has signed up for an active Practitioner ReCODE Report account, you may work together to implement The Bredesen Protocol.

dannibo

Thanks for explanation, I'll look into it.

Regarding oil supplement you talk about. Why aren't the omegas 6 and 3 we already get from the diet-like grass-fed dairy/eggs- enough? Why not just throw some fresh flaxseeds with an avocado or olive oil to match the desired ratio?
It fulfills my deliberate, that all of you on this forum reject the most possibilities that organic omega6 is responsible for your survival
ŕyour

CastorTroy

It fulfills my deliberate, that all of you on this forum reject the most possibilities that organic omega6 is responsible for your survival
ŕyour

Sorry i don't understand your answer. Where did I state or reject anything about omega6? Did you read my question? Whywe can't simply get the omega6 from organic fresh fruits like avocados or unrefined olive oil? omega3 you can obtain from pastured raw egg yolks/dairy or some flax seeds and adjust the ratio. Why to go with an oil supplement instead of getting it straight from organic fresh foods?

yerrag

Thank you for your interest in ReCODE ReportTM.

The ReCODE Report website (formerly MPI Cognition) was recently acquired by AHNP Precision Health.

In this email, please find the following:

• Practitioner Locations for Canada, New York and Michigan

• How to Work with Your Current Physician and Telemedicine Practitioner options, if there are no practitioners near you

• Comparison Chart: Two options for access to ReCODE Reports

• Lab Costs and Testing

• About The Bredesen Protocol

• How to sign up for a Participant ReCODE Report account and start The Bredesen Protocol

• Frequently Asked Questions

PRACTITIONER LOCATIONS

* All practitioners listed are currently accepting new patients.

CANADA

We currently have 2 MDs and 1 ND near Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada, 1 ND in Richmond, British Columbia, Canada, 1 MD in Prince George, British Columbia, Canada, 4 MDs, 1 Clinical Psychologist, and 1 Reversing Cognitive Decline Diet Specialist in Calgary, Alberta, Canada, 1 MD in Cochrane, Alberta, Canada, 1 MD in Lethbridge, Alberta, Canada, 1 MD in Yellowknife, Northwest Territories, Canada, 1 MD in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada, 4 MDs, 2 DCs, and 1 Functional Medicine Certified Health Coach near Toronto, Ontario, Canada, 1 ND/DC in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada, 1 Certified Health Coach in Bromont, Quebec, Canada, and 1 Practitioner of Functional Medicine (Health Coach)/Pharmacist in Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada.

NEW YORK

We currently have 18 practitioners in New York, with 1 FNP-C in Orchard Park, NY, 1 MD in Rochester, NY, 1 DPT in Liverpool, NY, 1 Certified Health Coach in Albany, NY, 1 MD in Amsterdam, NY, 1 Certified Health Coach/Dementia Coach in Amawalk, NY, 1 MD in Henrietta, NY, 1 MD in Penfield, NY, 1 MD Pittsford, NY, 1 MD (also has a clinic in New York, NY) in Glen Head, NY, 1 MD in Brooklyn, NY, and 6 MDs, 1 DC, 1 Health Coach, and 1 RN/Wellness Coach in New York, NY.

MICHIGAN

We currently have 9 practitioners in Michigan, with 1 MD in Laurium, MI, 1 DO in Lapeer, MI, 1 Registered Dietitian/Nutritionist/Health Coach with offices in Royal Oak, MI, Novi, MI, and Ann Arbor, MI, 1 PA in White Lake, MI, 1 DC in Traverse City, MI, 1 Registered Dietitian in Saline, MI, 1 RN/CN in Clarkston, MI, 1 MD in Petoskey, MI, and 1 MD in Battle Creek, MI.

We do not have an open referral system. If you would like practitioner pricing for any of the above-mentioned practitioners, please let us know which ones and we can request this information on your behalf.

If you have a medical doctor to whom you would like to recommend our practitioner training, we now offer a live-stream option that requires no travel. Please ask your doctor to contact us at [email protected] and we will send them the details.

How to Work with Your Current Physician (MD or DO) and Telemedicine Practitioner options, if there are no practitioners near you

1. If you have a physician—Medical Doctor (MD) or Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine (DO)—to whom you would like to recommend our practitioner training …
• We now offer a live-stream training option that requires no travel. Please ask your physician to contact us at [email protected] and we will send them the details.

• After your physician has finished the on-line training and has signed up for an active Practitioner ReCODE Report account, you may work together to implement The Bredesen Protocol.
Care to tell us why you are posting this?

Oh, never mind. It's about the Bredesen Protocol. Sorry.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals