What's your experience with salt? (for those who starch free, dairy free)

jet9

Title. Those of you guys who do starch and dairy free version of peat (basically mostly animal foods and fruits / honey / etc) what's your experience with salt?

Ktbridge

Title. Those of you guys who do starch and dairy free version of peat (basically mostly animal foods and fruits / honey / etc) what's your experience with salt?
My salt experience is very good. It helps me the most when I am about to get serotonin attack in my gut and it get rids of nausea. For me salt is so essential!

OP
J

jet9

My salt experience is very good. It helps me the most when I am about to get serotonin attack in my gut and it get rids of nausea. For me salt is so essential!
Could you explain what's causing serotonin attack in the gut?

Ktbridge

Could you explain what's causing serotonin attack in the gut?
Yes. It starts wit a headache,then I used to feel very nauseous I. Would trow up constantly couldn’t eat or drink anything. My stomach would hurt badly annd have a lots of ancid , extremely cold, could not think or do anything, I felt numb and unable to do anything but sleep all day. Eventually it passes, buy over the. Ourselves of 10 years I suffered tremendously. It still happens sometimes but less.
As soon as I notice my head hurting I start taking salt an little bit of water. Then I eat and it’s better.
I know it’s due to my low thyroid I’m still trying to work on it.
I hope this helps.
🙏

Jinju

I find that I need a lot of salt - so end up adding more than normal people could handle to everything I eat. Sometimes I add it to the water I drink also

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals