Who Benefits From Peak Corona Virus Panic?

They are panicking and I would say this time, to the middle or end of March, is Peak Corona Virus.

Who is benefiting from the incredible drumming this thing?

This is a rare time when you don't hear opposing points of view from alt sites...they are equally drawn into the gloom 'n' doom.

40% will be infected...rioting in the streets...15 million will die...

Nobody is taking a reasoned view of this...the question is, WHY? And who is benefiting?

schultz

I don't read the news, or have social media, and I work from home so I am not usually aware of what is going on in the mainstream. I am surprised that this thing is still in the media. I thought for some reason that people lost interest lol.

gaze

the media gets views from panic because people are always watching to seee the latest update. And obviously the cdc and big pharmaceuticals will eventually capitalize off it in a year or so. But a panic frenzy is good for almost all media channels because it increases clicks and views.

Breadpill

Pharmaceutical companies will. Instilling fear through the doom n gloom media coverage. Once a vaccine is announced people will flock to it.

Beastmode

I think anyone here can really benefit from this as it can be a "tipping point" for those who were unwilling to do what is necessary to optimize their health.

DrJ

The people that want control and keep the status quo. The people that don't want new directions and ideas to be tried.

Beastmode

They are panicking and I would say this time, to the middle or end of March, is Peak Corona Virus.

Who is benefiting from the incredible drumming this thing?

This is a rare time when you don't hear opposing points of view from alt sites...they are equally drawn into the gloom 'n' doom.

40% will be infected...rioting in the streets...15 million will die...

Nobody is taking a reasoned view of this...the question is, WHY? And who is benefiting?

It's election time. It's easier to get people to vote out of fear than a rational mindset considering all sides.

boris

Vaccine sales will surely benefit from this. It‘s also a step towards getting the masses to accept more mandatory vaccinations.

LUH 3417

It's election time. It's easier to get people to vote out of fear than a rational mindset considering all sides.
Keeping people from going out to vote as well. It really blew up the night before Super Tuesday

LLight

Why are countries, China and Italy for example but I'm sure there are other, "sacrifying" their economies by closing companies and schools (kids aren't going to take care of themselves)?

Are politicians benefiting from that? Are they succumbing to panic?

Soren

Forum Supporter
The media definitely benefit. If it bleeds it leads. The more panic the more people watch the news.

Ledo

Who benefits if the current trajectory continues? The USA.
China and the Cabal/Central banks, (Globalists/Communists) loose.
We are poised to take back the 40 yours of sellout to foreign interests
repatriate the supply chain and implement sound money in our own control.

Funny how that trade war got ramped...Muh comparative advantage, wawa

Sheik

I don't understand where you're coming from. Is it not significantly more deadly than the flu?

tankasnowgod

The media definitely benefit. If it bleeds it leads. The more panic the more people watch the news.

I don't know about that. The media get their best ratings during Presidential election years in the US anyway. They do get more content for the hours they have to fill with pre-made coverage (after all, many of these "news" agencies that have been reporting on this since the beginning don't have a bureau or even a reporter in Wuhan, but have been relying on "official" figures and speculation), but that's about it.

Soren

Forum Supporter
I don't know about that. The media get their best ratings during Presidential election years in the US anyway. They do get more content for the hours they have to fill with pre-made coverage (after all, many of these "news" agencies that have been reporting on this since the beginning don't have a bureau or even a reporter in Wuhan, but have been relying on "official" figures and speculation), but that's about it.

I think that whenever there is a tragedy or crisis the media milk it as much as possible for ratings. Just look at the Malaysia Airlines flight don't know what vested interest there would have been there besides the media constantly talking about it because they realised it got them more ratings. I'm not saying there are not others who benefit from the coronavirus hysteria there clearly are but I think that part of the interest for the media to fuel the hysteria is ratings aka purely economically driven.

watch

tankasnowgod

I think that whenever there is a tragedy or crisis the media milk it as much as possible for ratings. Just look at the Malaysia Airlines flight don't know what vested interest there would have been there besides the media constantly talking about it because they realised it got them more ratings. I'm not saying there are not others who benefit from the coronavirus hysteria there clearly are but I think that part of the interest for the media to fuel the hysteria is ratings aka purely economically driven.
watch

But again, Election years drive bigger ratings and revenue than trying to gin up fear about a cold and flu virus.

Cable news’ election-year haul could reach $2.5 billion
U.S. presidential election drives record ratings for cable news
TV Ratings: 71 Million Watched 2016 Election Returns Pour In; CNN and Fox News Set Records
Cable News Gears Up for a Presidential Election Ratings Bump

I don't think you'll find magazines like Adweek talking about how Corona Virus (or any of the other predicted epidemics that never panned out) were ratings blockbusters for news orgs, like a Presidential Election is. From that perspective, it's either a distraction, or a B or C level story.

Consider the $500 Million or so Mike Bloomberg spent on Ads. That was a massive revenue bump right there. What companies are dumping anywhere near that amount to advertise one way or another about Corona Virus?

Auslander

I always wonder who benefits from turning these days almost everything into a conspiracy. I mean someone ought to, these conspiracy theories don't just pop up randomly, there's got to be more to it we don't see.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals