WORLDWIDE SURGE OF SPORTS PEOPLE SUFFERING SUDDEN HEALTH ISSUES AND DEATH

burtlancast

Last edited:

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

Razvan

Even at low level this happened a lot ,like on average more than a few years back. I know two 30 year old basketball players in Italy playing in the lower divisions that aren't as knowed that died on the pitch recently and apparently one of them had taken the vaccine a few days before his death.

LeeLemonoil

The main reported, monitored and „conceded“ or „admitted“ side-effects of the mRNA-jabs are myocarditic pathologies, most prevalent in young men and boys.
Maybe that’s the Sport-angle.

I’ve seem two 60ish males die recently within a few mont of getting Pfizer. Both had existing heart problems. I would love to know if that sort of cohort - mid to older people with preexisting cardinal pathologies of various sorts - will see high mortality in the coming month and years.

With boosters too

JamesGatz

Lots of bodybuilders dying lately.

View: https://youtu.be/L-I3A2AB6HQ

I noticed this - used to be a rare occurrence - before these jabs came out the last death I really remember was Rich Piana and before that ? ZYZZ - years used to separate prominent bodybuilder deaths - Now I feel like about every 2 weeks I am seeing a prominent bodybuilder dropping dead - this time being a Mr. Olympia winner - tragic

Korven

I noticed this - used to be a rare occurrence - before these jabs came out the last death I really remember was Rich Piana and before that ? ZYZZ - years used to separate prominent bodybuilder deaths - Now I feel like about every 2 weeks I am seeing a prominent bodybuilder dropping dead - this time being a Mr. Olympia winner - tragic

I noticed the same thing, it's really quite sad :(

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-KTPfmXG6Q&ab_channel=BodyBuilding%26Bullsh%2at

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FoZp87SZ0Ck&ab_channel=IFPFitnessNetwork

-Luke-

Translation

Game abandoned due to cardiac arrest of the referee in a game of Lauber SV (Donauwörth district)

17-year-old soccer player of JSG Hoher Hagen has to be resuscitated during match in Hannoversch Münden (Germany)

Player of ASV Baden (Lower Austria) collapses on the pitch and has to be resuscitated

Gifhorn amateur player Marvin Schumann must be resuscitated after cardiac arrest

Assistant referee of a Kreisliga Augsburg game in Emersacker collapses with heart problems

Kreisliga player of SpVgg. Oelde II has to be resuscitated by his opponent

Player from Birati Club Münster suffers Eriksen fate in a Kreisliga match against FC Nordkirchen II: collapse with cardiac arrest. Match is abandoned

17-year-old soccer player Dylan Rich dies of a heart attack during a match in England

Goalkeeper coach of SV Niederpöring suffers heart attack after training.

Lucas Surek (24) of BFC Chemie Leipzig suffers from myocarditis

Kingsley Coman (25) of FC Bayern München undergoes heart surgery after cardiac arrhythmia

19-year-old FC Nantes soccer player suffers cardiac arrest in training on 9/16/21

Coach Dirk Splitsteser of SG Traktor Divitz collapses dead on the sidelines of the game

Rune Coghe (18) of Eendracht Hoglede (Belgium) suffers heart attack during match

During the women's World Cup qualifying match between Germany and Serbia in Chemnitz, an English lineswoman has to be carried off the pitch with heart problems

16-year-old unnamed soccer player in Bergamo suffers cardiac arrest (6.9.2021)

Team manager Dietmar Gladow of Thalheim (Bitterfeld) suffers fatal heart attack before game

53-year-old soccer coach Antonello Campus collapses dead in Sicily while training with his youth team

Anil Usta of VfB Schwelm (Ennepetal) collapses on the pitch with heart problems

Dimitri Liénard of FC Strasbourg collapses with heart problems in a Ligue 1 match

ASPTT Caen's Diego Ferchaud, 16, suffers a cardiac arrest in an under-18 league match in Saint-Lô.

Ain/France: Frédéric Lartillot succumbs to a heart attack in the locker room after a friendly match

Belgian soccer player Jente Van Genechten (25) suffers a cardiac arrest in the early stages of a cup match.

Belgian amateur soccer player Jens De Smet (27) from Maldegem suffers heart attack during match and dies in hospital.

13-year-old soccer player of Janus Nova club from Saccolongo (Italy) collapses on the pitch with cardiac arrest

Andrea Astolfi, sporting director of Calcio Orsago (Italy) suffers a fulminant heart attack after returning from training and dies without prior illness at the age of 45

Abou Ali (22) collapses with cardiac arrest during a two-league match in Denmark

Bordeaux pro Samuel Kalu collapses with cardiac arrest during a Ligue 1 match

Besiktas Istanbul's Fabrice N'Sakala (31) collapses on the field without intervention from the opponent and has to be taken to hospital

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

yerrag

Kyrie Irving stands tall.

He values his health more than the wealth he could have for caving in.

What use is all that wealth when you can't enjoy a life free of health problems that could have been avoided in the first place.

The consequences of following the crowd and of finding safety in shared misery are too clear for him.

This is a man who knows how to think for himself. He is not just a great basketball player. He is a true leader.

Athrunzala

Kyrie Irving stands tall.

He values his health more than the wealth he could have for caving in.

What use is all that wealth when you can't enjoy a life free of health problems that could have been avoided in the first place.

The consequences of following the crowd and of finding safety in shared misery are too clear for him.

This is a man who knows how to think for himself. He is not just a great basketball player. He is a true leader.

herd mentality, same as in the stock market...

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom