OP
bookshelf

bookshelf

Iron fortified and or excess iron

Helpful resources!

OP
bookshelf

bookshelf

@bookshelf from memory he said they are made by growing mold and that some of the mold or endotoxin can be contaminated in the final product causing allergic reactions, these acids naturally occurring in food are good.

They figured out how to make it in labs in the 80s up until then all the added citric acid was produced in Spain and was made from citrus fruit grown there.

Also taking those acids on there own can deplete vitamin c in the body because they aren't complete or something and uses up the stores in the body.
Sounds gross, actually. I'm pretty sure any time a lab is involved with food/nutrients, it's not a good thing.

OP
bookshelf

bookshelf

Microbial enzymes and vegetarian rennet. They’re one of the worst in my opinion because they can be highly allergenic and irritating to the intestines, and not all cheese manufactures distinguish between them and animal rennet on the label.
I seem to remember reading on this forum something about that. Maybe by the hamster picture person (sorry, can't remember their name). I guess it's one good thing about not being able to eat cheese. One less thing to worry about, I suppose.

CastorTroy

Any fat/protein containing food that is processed, heat-dried, glycated. I'd rather go with walnuts (natural, in their husk) than with powdered or ultrapasteurized milk, for example.

Jennifer

Thank you for the tip, @Sparks. :) I do the same now, and I stopped buying cheese from stores that repackage it with their own labels. Too many times, the store’s label would have animal rennet on it when the original label had vegetarian rennet.

akgrrrl

American Wheat
GMO'd to the max
Defoliated for harvest by airplanes spraying glysophate
Washed in either bleach or hexane (unbleached) because it wasnt fit for human consumption
Enriched with "vitamins" to make it fit for consumption

Nobody ever asks " if everything made from wheat is good for us, why does it have to be "enriched"? Yeah, those big corporations are just buying tons of synth vitamins to make white flour AWESOME cuz they love ya

Go Einkorn.
Go organic.
Also, some winter wheats are defoliated for harvest by the first frost in fall.

Always ask WHICH wheat
WHICH everything

Jennifer

I seem to remember reading on this forum something about that. Maybe by the hamster picture person (sorry, can't remember their name). I guess it's one good thing about not being able to eat cheese. One less thing to worry about, I suppose.

Oh, yes, ecstatichamster. I recall him mentioning it. It’s too bad you can’t have cheese. I prefer fresh, raw cheese so I make my own and rarely buy commercial cheese now.

OP
bookshelf

bookshelf

Any fat/protein containing food that is processed, heat-dried, glycated. I'd rather go with walnuts (natural, in their husk) than with powdered or ultrapasteurized milk, for example.
That brings up an interesting point - that of which is the lesser of two evils.

Kyle970

American corn and commercial wheat suppose to be top moldy foods. Also nut butters. I know native Americans did very well with corn, but I bet what we have these days is a much different animal, similar to the manipulation of fruit etc.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals