Yuka Kinoshita How Does She Do It?

beta pandemic

And remain in perfect health?

Japanese woman who eats....and eats.... and eats. Despite her massive daily intake of food and calories she is tiny and is in perfect health. She had a bloodtest done out of her own curiosity and her total cholesterol hdl/ldl, trigs were in perfect ranges. She eats a ton of junk and probably has a massive intake of pufas. Im baffled tbh. My hunch is that she eats whatever she wants once per day. Like intermittent fasting. I could be wrong though.

How is she able to do this??

Any thoughts?

her eating 11,000 calories worth of mcdonalds

eating 8,400 calories of sweets

6,000+ calories worth of tuna,white rice,raw egg yolks seaweed and other stuff

many more

Agent207

1. Still young (31). When young and in good health, you have a more ample window to do this sort of things.
2. She doesn't eat that way everyday. Maybe she does 1-2 meals /week like that for the channel and keeping popularity and thats all.

Not big deal. Don't believe all you see on tv/yt

EIRE24

And remain in perfect health?

Japanese woman who eats....and eats.... and eats. Despite her massive daily intake of food and calories she is tiny and is in perfect health. She had a bloodtest done out of her own curiosity and her total cholesterol hdl/ldl, trigs were in perfect ranges. She eats a ton of junk and probably has a massive intake of pufas. Im baffled tbh. My hunch is that she eats whatever she wants once per day. Like intermittent fasting. I could be wrong though.

How is she able to do this??

Any thoughts?

her eating 11,000 calories worth of mcdonalds

eating 8,400 calories of sweets

6,000+ calories worth of tuna,white rice,raw egg yolks seaweed and other stuff

many more

Ya I agree with the above, for the most part she definitely does not eat like this all the time and its once a week for her channel.

Parsifal

1. Still young (31). When young and in good health, you have a more ample window to do this sort of things.
2. She doesn't eat that way everyday. Maybe she does 1-2 meals /week like that for the channel and keeping popularity and thats all.

Not big deal. Don't believe all you see on tv/yt
I almost died at 19 and cannot tolerate much food, but still 26...

Agent207

I'm also puzzled by this for a long time.
1, 2.
Agent and Eire, check the frequency that she uploads her videos..

Yeah, but not all meals are the bizarre junk food of candy and mcdonalds... etc. There are meals that are normal food, even fruits:

The only unusual is the high calorie diet, obviously she is a very fast metabolizer (most asian are) and she takes 80% of food in one meal, probably after working out.

OP
B

beta pandemic

No she does not do this once or teice a week. She eats whatever she wants (a huge surpluss of calories) on a DAILY BASIS. Be it junk, ordinary food or healthy food. She eats an enormous surpluss of calories everday from whatever source she pleases yet remains healthy.

Age has nothing to do with it im 25.

Could it by thyroid???

Emstar1892

Have you watched her Q&A video?
She says that on normal days she eats to 60% fullness. She also says that when she overeats, many foods pass through to her stool completely undigested - that's not thyroid, that's something else!

Amazoniac

Have you watched her Q&A video?
She says that on normal days she eats to 60% fullness. She also says that when she overeats, many foods pass through to her stool completely undigested - that's not thyroid, that's something else!
What do you mean? She posts almost every day.
Even more puzzling than her story is yours, why do you look so different every time you change your avatar pic? When I'm about to associate your username with your pic, you change it to another cute but different girl.

Emstar1892

What do you mean? She posts almost every day.
Even more puzzling than her story is yours, why do you look so different every time you change your avatar pic? When I'm about to associate your username with your pic, you change it to another cute but different girl.

Haha! Um...what is the supposed difference? I swear this is the first time we've conversed in a thread! My old picture was in a dress, admittedly, but I've never changed my hair colour/style nor face/weight so........That's usually what girls say when they're being mean :p

Anyway! Bout this chick...yeah she posts almost every day, I see that. What I'm contesting is the 'in perfect health' claim. I'm all for more calories, but I don't think someone who eats >7000 and is still hungry (60% full) is in good health. I don't know if things like insulin were considered in the bloods but insatiability after a such a massive surplus surely indicates that something is off, no?

I also think that the fact food comes out completely undigested contests the perfect health idea.

But heck, I could be wrong, maybe she's a real beast!

Last edited:

squanch

She eats like a typical competitive eater would, very little chewing before swallowing. Eating those amounts in one sitting combined with the poorly chewed food will lead to most of it going through you undigested. You will usually have several bowel movements a few hours later.
I find it oddly relaxing to watch though for some reason.
Also why does she have so many german condiments (that can of whipped cream, the salt). Is that a thing in japan?

Edit: one of the comments actually said she has some kind of genetic condition where she can't properly digest/absorb certain foods (maybe some kind of impaired absorption of fats?)

Last edited:
I'd like to see the skin under the makeup...

Amazoniac

Haha! Um...what is the supposed difference? I swear this is the first time we've conversed in a thread! My old picture was in a dress, admittedly, but I've never changed my hair colour/style nor face/weight so........That's usually what girls say when they're being mean :p

Anyway! Bout this chick...yeah she posts almost every day, I see that. What I'm contesting is the 'in perfect health' claim. I'm all for more calories, but I don't think someone who eats >7000 and is still hungry (60% full) is in good health. I don't know if things like insulin were considered in the bloods but insatiability after a such a massive surplus surely indicates that something is off, no?

I also think that the fact food comes out completely undigested contests the perfect health idea.

But heck, I could be wrong, maybe she's a real beast!
I don't remember exactly, I think the first girl was in black and white (negative or something like that), the second was a downshot, and the current you is the one shown. They all look different but cute.
But I digest. :ss

Speaking of digestion, excess food coming out undigested is probably a good thing, it would be surprising if this is protecting her from all of that food, making her digest only what's needed.

Emstar1892

I don't remember exactly, I think the first girl was in black and white (negative or something like that), the second was a downshot, and the current you is the one shown. They all look different but cute.
But I digest. :ss

Speaking of digestion, excess food coming out undigested is probably a good thing, it would be surprising if this is protecting her from all of that food, making her digest only what's needed.

Well in that case ;) thanks! Haha. Although I don't think that was me - I've never had a black and white or negative photo. But I'm going to pretend that the cute girls were all me...

Actually, while we're on the subject, why do so few people put their actual identities on here? Why does everyone have a joke/cartoon photo on this forum?

Cool, so maybe her insatiable hunger is just because she's not absorbing and it's all passing? My only query then is whether that's good for the gut in the long term. (Beside the obvious concerns like that much of it is horrible, awful food)

Last edited:

haidut

Forum Supporter
I am betting it's the large number of eggs she consumes. When you eat a lot of dietary cholesterol, the body's own synthesis shuts down and with even average metabolism the extra cholesterol converts into downstream hormones that keep her healthy. Eating eggs for lowering cholesterol is not my fantasy, it's a well researched phenomenon. Check it out and Google for some more info.
"Eggs" - 4-Letter Food Improves Both Cholesterol Particle & Phospholipid Profile + HDL-Driven Lipid Reverse-Transport - SuppVersity: Nutrition and Exercise Science for Everyone
Eat Whole Eggs All Day and Throw Your Statins Away? 375x Increased Dietary Cholesterol Intake From Eggs Reduces Visceral Fat & Promotes Healthy Cholesterol Metabolism - SuppVersity: Nutrition and Exercise Science for Everyone

Sorry for the blog links, I am in a rush and don't have time to post the actual studies but they are referenced in the blog posts.

Agent207

I like that "yoshi's videogame"-like music :playful:. Combined with watching a cute girl gobbling down like that and saying "mmMMMM..." may become a bit adictive, and there you have the exit of her channel.

Last edited:

WestCoaster

Not everyone is the same.. obviously :P Would we want to take in a diet like Michael Phelps use to have pushing nearly 10,000 calories eating whatever you wanted? Probably not.

Then again, apparently she did a video, and it's somewhere on her youtube explaining that she has a special stomach and/or metabolism. My best guess is she probably has some degree of hyperthyroidism, which if that is the case, her lifespan will certainly be cut short due to cellular damage.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom