Zach Bush, prolactin, and cancer

Melk

View: https://youtu.be/fi5vII2WO0c

Hey all,

I'm in the middle of this interview with Aubrey Marcus and Zach Bush. It's an interesting chat, little ungrounded, but I like the energy.

0:50:00-0:56:00ish zach bush describes how he feels the experience of ecstacy is important to healing. I can can see how that's a parallel to a mazlowian peak experience, makes sense to me.

At about 0:55:40 he talks about how oxytocin relates to this, and describes prolactin as a profound anti cancer molecule.

What could he possibly mean by this? He doesn't explain further, and on the web or Youtube I can't find anything detailing what he might mean. If you plug it into pubmed, nothing but 'prolactin seems to cause cancer' over and over.

So, what hell? Is there any way to interpret that a sensical statement, or is it just disqualifying nonsense?

@haidut would you be willing to comment?

Elie

Forum Supporter
Dig up here and on Haiduts blog all the studies that point to the contrary and post them all in the comments or email him to have these discussed / debated.

Dapose

Forum Supporter
In my humble opinion, Zach is nuts. And brilliant. And been vegetarian too long. I use to listen to him 4, 5 years ago and he was a lot more grounded in reality. Talking about glyphosate talking about diabetes bankruptcy the medical model. And really linking great of impressive topics. In the last two years he just floats off into creative thinking our load. He is so knowledgeable in multiple disciplines that everything he says must be credible right? But he just makes up tons of ***t. Which is fine. I like to make up stuff too. When he makes up stuff about viruses and throughs out astronomical numbers and weaves a fantastical web it’s all so stimulating. But man, I’ve been heart broken about his journey into the clouds. I won’t be going down his rabbit holes until I hear he’s siting specific work.

I like Zach. I am actually planning to experiment with his ion product in the near future.

Other than that some of his views are vastly different from Ray's. But also, both are very anti-authoritarian, knowledgeable and chill. Zach is maybe a bit more new agey/spiritual and Ray is more practical. His views of diet, vegetables, fermented foods, serotonin, nitric oxide, microbiome, and lastly his opinion that the microbes/microbiome actually run the whole show and not the cells are some of the biggest differences between them.

OP
M

Melk

Great context, thanks guys :)

It just stuck out like a sore thumb. Like basically everything else he said was reasonable, if yes a little new agey and spacey (much like Aubrey himself). It was just such a specific and completely unreferenced thing to say lol

There really is no one with a cohesive grasp of the whole picture like our ray, eh :)

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals