Why Is Peatarian.com Closed?

ilovethesea

"Peatarian has been closed. Redirecting to Ray Peat Forum in 5 seconds."

Anyone know what's going on? It said "temporarily" closed before, but now it's just "closed".

Noticed that the Twitter has been deleted as well.

m3rk

was just about to post the same question... inquiring minds want to know etc.

lindsay

Maybe Bruno is updating it? Although, he hasn't been on there for awhile.

kiran

He says he's got server problems(too much server load) and personal problems.

Swandattur

I was wondering, too. Sorry about both problems. I liked the site, a lot. Bruno did such cute cartoons on there, too! I hope things clear up.

jb4566

I was wondering about this too. That site was great. Hope Bruno is doing okay.

jyb

Is there a back-up? It would be very stupid is the wealth of information disappeared and could not be searched through. This forum has a back-up copy.

Pafi

Hey Bruno! How are you?
I hope you can share your data with us.
What a shock. I love your site. It was my favorite right now.

OP
I

ilovethesea

Oh no, I hope Bruno is doing ok. I wish there had been an announcement about it closing instead of the abrupt disappearance :( That way I could have at least saved some of the info I needed and maybe some of us could have volunteered to help him out with running it or donate some money. I hope the info hasn't been lost forever and that we can obtain a backup. It was such a great site and group of commenters, and it was helping so many people :(

Dan W

Yeah, I'm both worried about Bruno and about all the site's useful info disappearing. I contacted him offering to help somehow; I might be able to host the site, even just a static version.

lindsay

I emailed Bruno earlier also - wanted to make sure he's all right. If I can help with the site in any way, let me know.

Kelly

Also concerned that the site is down. I hope Bruno is OK. If anyone hears please let us know.

Dewitt

I'm concerned too. At first, after trying to access the site it said "Peatarian has been closed temporarily." Now it just says "Peatarian has been closed". So it would seem to me that the site has been closed permanently. I hope Bruno is okay and comments on the issue. It's odd that he would just close the site without announcing it.

Dan W

Well while we're waiting for news, here's some of Bruno's art.

Here's what I hope he's doing right now:

Here's the infrastructure that was used for the site:

And here is the swimming pool we should buy him in return for running the site:

Attachments

• bruno-art-dino.png
    bruno-art-dino.png
    65.8 KB · Views: 884
  • bruno-art-cloud.png
    bruno-art-cloud.png
    46.9 KB · Views: 882
  • bruno-art-coffee.png
    bruno-art-coffee.png
    26.9 KB · Views: 882

mandance

Keep us posted..maybe we can get a donation fund going if its due to money troubles?

Dutchie

From what i know,he is currently mivung house and doesnt &ave permanent internet access in his new home.
And hes having some difficul5ies with peatarian,so site may never get back online.

Lilly

ilovethesea said:
Oh no, I hope Bruno is doing ok. I wish there had been an announcement about it closing instead of the abrupt disappearance :( That way I could have at least saved some of the info I needed and maybe some of us could have volunteered to help him out with running it or donate some money. I hope the info hasn't been lost forever and that we can obtain a backup. It was such a great site and group of commenters, and it was helping so many people :(

Agreed with everything.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals