Our Peat-inspired film Kickstarter has launched!

Dan W

Whoa, I thought I'd misread the amount first. Congrats guys!

otboat-celebration.jpg

Suikerbuik

Awesome guys, congratulations! :) Like everyone else, I can't wait!! (gooseskin from those previews)

OP
bradley

bradley

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-07-27 at 5.57.48 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2015-07-27 at 5.57.48 PM.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 928

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Jeremy Stuart & Brad Abrahams said:
We've reached our first funding goal, but we aren't stopping there. Help us get to 50k! Stay tuned for more rewards, perks, and content.

0e3fc644e2f4147d20ca5902f252799b_original.png

46ea0ac10cb8b93a6a4de34ed33f912b_original.png

Jeremy Stuart & Brad Abrahams said:
This kind of budget means finishing production sooner, and at a higher quality. We'll be able to hire a producer and crew, better gear, and get a jump-start on post-production. It’s a lofty goal, but we know we can make it. We’ll be releasing some new rewards and content, and if we reach our 50k stretch goal, some fun perks for our backers.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Bump. :cool:

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
OP
bradley

bradley

Well Charlie, looks like your call has been answered. Another 5k philanthropist has entered the fray! We're floored.

Btw, we just posted a new teaser, Dr. Gilbert Ling! More updates in the latest newsletter and Kickstarter update just posted. Enjoy the teaser.

[bbvideo=640,360]https://vimeo.com/135035877[/bbvideo]

Sheik

Mae Wan Ho's words about Gilbert Ling gave me goosebumps. Ray Peat's words are great too.

"He was really like a litmus test for how anti-scientific a professor was... How readily they would dispose his whole position."

I don't know the first thing about Gilbert Ling and already I've got a tremendous amount of respect for him. I'm not prepared to even begin the monumental task of reading and trying to understand his books. How many years of leaning on faith in these scientists before I could truly say I know for myself? I'm not a scientist.

ilovethesea

Any chance more Ray Peat original artwork will be added? Already pledged, but would do it again for one of those!

bradley said:
Well Charlie, looks like your call has been answered. Another 5k philanthropist has entered the fray! We're floored.

Btw, we just posted a new teaser, Dr. Gilbert Ling! More updates in the latest newsletter and Kickstarter update just posted. Enjoy the teaser.

[bbvideo=640,360]https://vimeo.com/135035877[/bbvideo]

The production quality and content of this teaser looks epic.

I think the Peat community has most of the practical advise covered (aspirin, methylene blue, red light etc), but as something to think about, perhaps you could share some of the content of the practical part of the documentary, ahead of the May 2016 release date, in case there's something we missed and could implement now.

burtlancast

I hope the doc comes with subtitles...

Zachs

54k, awesome work! Bradley, you never did answer, will all of Peats interview be available at any time?

OP
bradley

bradley

Thanks for the replies everyone. And please keep spreading the word!

Sheik
glad you were touched by that. Gilbert’s even more impressive in person, though his hearing is so bad you’ve got to scream for him to hear!

cantstoppeating
We were planning on some blog posts in that vein. We also want to be careful with that sort of thing as giving the proper context is important.

burtlancast
We’ve had several offers for subtitle work in different regions, so it’s definitely in the works. Where are you from?

Zachs
We’re considering releasing an audio sample (45-60min) of Ray’s interview before the campaign is over. Perhaps if a certain landmark is reached. We’ll keep you all posted.

Zachs

Bradley, I meant will we have access to the whole 8 hours of footage as video or audio, after the doc is out. I'm sure many of us would love to hear the whole interview, not just the edited parts in the docu.

I think there would be certain quality standards that they like to keep. Saying there's eight hours is easy, but there's more to it.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom