Amphetamine withdrawal

LJS

Forum Supporter
My husband has stopped 45 x 5mg dexamphetamine tablet a day.

He’s taking aspirin, famotidine, some cypro but the withdrawals are horrific and he’s not sure he can handle it.

He feels he has to do this cold turkey, taper doesn’t work for him.

Yesterday he took 2.5mg t3 x 2 he feels nothing really gives him more than 2-3% relief.

He has major aggression, agitation, fogginess, fatigue.

He doesn’t want to take mirtazipine or clonidine due to bad reactions in the past.

Does anyone have any experience with this and things that helped.

He eats peat and we have Coca Cola on hand

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Unfortunately that is not going to help because "Peat" is a very toxic diet. When things settle down I would look into the low toxin and low "vitamin A" diet.

If it were my family member I personally would start them on Niacin as Nicotinic Acid. Bill W tried to get it introduced into Alcoholics Anonymous because he saw how powerful it was to help break addictions. Also Scientology uses it to help people break addictions when they join.
famotidine, some cypro
Both these two caused me damage. They can be helpful short term but I personally would not lean on them long term.

Richiebogie

Even a tiny bit of a drug will ease the withdrawal. See if your husband will accept a tiny shaving off a single tablet with the view to that being the final dose.

Here is some more mainstream info:

Last edited:

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

Healthseeker

My husband has stopped 45 x 5mg dexamphetamine tablet a day.

He’s taking aspirin, famotidine, some cypro but the withdrawals are horrific and he’s not sure he can handle it.

He feels he has to do this cold turkey, taper doesn’t work for him.

Yesterday he took 2.5mg t3 x 2 he feels nothing really gives him more than 2-3% relief.

He has major aggression, agitation, fogginess, fatigue.

He doesn’t want to take mirtazipine or clonidine due to bad reactions in the past.

Does anyone have any experience with this and things that helped.

He needs to do 5mg a day for now. And he needs to train

PopSocket

If he has been using for longer period of time he will need a time off and just sleep, eat and recover. Minimum 10 days for the acute phase.

bagotage

Cold plunging has helped me a lot. 10-30 minutes.

bagotage

Also, cold turkey is hard, better to taper...

OP
L

LJS

Forum Supporter
Also is that a typo or what? 45 5mg? Is 225mg? That cant be right
Not a typo. Honestly horrific dose and tolerance. No one can understand why he needs that much (not legally prescribed that dose)

Okay I’ll try 5mg tablet as I’m scared and nothing is helping.

He tried to swim yesterday but leaving the house is very hard.

I’ve ordered mirtazpine again as I don’t know what else to do. Stopped cypro and tried 1mg ondansetron but probably not a high enough dose.

His mum was on ssris whilst pregnant (and long before) so I figure there’s a massive serotonin excess that lead to 45 tablets a day.

OP
L

LJS

Forum Supporter
Even a tiny bit of a drug will ease the withdrawal. See if your husband will accept a tiny shaving off a single tablet with the view to that being the final dose.

Here is some more mainstream info:

Okay so he’s just taken 10 x 5mg and saying he needs 20 x 5mg to try taper. He was on nothing for 6 full days (so 45 x 5mg to 0). Has been on 45 a day for 3 months. Before that 27 x 5mg a day.

I’m out of my depth in how to manage this. I have control of the tablets but have no idea how tapering works. Does he really need 20.

A neurosurgeon once told him there is a point of no return with amphetamine and he likely will need some for the rest of his life. (Neuro knew he was on 27 x5mg) I’m just worried the tolerance will creep up again.

Thinking I give him mirtazapine (I have 30mg tablets available) but again not sure what dose.

If anyone has any ideas. I have progest e, ondansetron, famotidine, aspirin, all types of thyroid hormones available here and bromocriptine on its way…

PopSocket

A little controversial advice here, but not sure how controversial it is compared to continuation of daily AMPHETAMINE use:

Amphetamines(and other stimulants including Coffee to a lesser extend) carry extremely negative energies with them and open negative energetic channels in the body.

One unconventional way to counteract this is through the use of an opposing energy that will clear up the amphetamine energetic imprint. The opposing frequency is the God frequency which in this realm - the closest thing we have is LSD( + faith and a little prayer). This is done once the physical molecule is not in the blood - minimum 2-3 days after the last dose.

After amphetamine/cocaine use the first 2-3 hours of an LSD trip feels like a massive clash between those two energies but The Almighty always wins and cleans up the field at the end. And it does not take much. 50-75ug is more than enough. Bigger doses might cause terrible bad trip and be counterproductive. Completely not needed and dangerous.

Another addition would be the frequency of Love which can be added through small dose MDMA(no more than 100mg) AFTER the clash of energies has calmed down(3-4hours after LSD ingestion) which will open the heart and facilitate change from Aggression and agitation to Love, patience and understanding. Also known by the hippies as a candyflip. This ofc is not needed but probably a good addition to keep the effects going for longer.

I know it might sound a bit wacko but I've seen with my own eyes how this works on multiple occasions.

Continuing to use amphetamines even for "tapering" purposes can lead to issues or eventually to returning to the habit as the cravings can last for years if the energy is not fully removed. This is why so many people end their drug use by turning to God. This is a quicker way to do it but it still requires a prayer to get a cleanse from God and remove all the negativity. Some might say faith and prayer is enough but in certain cases people need a little bit of a stronger push to start the process.

On a physical side there will be a big 2-3 week dip in Serotonin, raise in Dopamine, dip in Prolactin. Hopefully after this period when the "bad" molecules start going up and the "good" start going down the body will be able to find a place closer to balance.

After all this Niacin use can help a lot mentally to stay off the poisons as Charlie said. And low toxin lifestyle is probably the best bet to fully reverse all issues.

Best of luck !

mosaic01

50-75ug is more than enough.

2 years ago, I took around 10mcg of a LSD pro-drug, microdosing, and it helped for a day only with general mood.

During the 2 days after it, miraculous things happened. I had an entire wooden infrared sauna I needed to get up 3 floors into my flat, and right after the delivery, a cliche muscular guy came by, jogging, and offered me help out of the blue. It felt pretty surreal. He basically carried the thing up on his own.

PopSocket

2 years ago, I took around 10mcg of a LSD pro-drug, microdosing, and it helped for a day only with general mood.

During the 2 days after it, miraculous things happened. I had an entire wooden infrared sauna I needed to get up 3 floors into my flat, and right after the delivery, a cliche muscular guy came by, jogging, and offered me help out of the blue. It felt pretty surreal. He basically carried the thing up on his own.
Weird how many "coincidences" happen once one is more aligned with the good force. Quite crazy.

I think it is also no coincidence Niacin and LSD were both used by the founder of AA to remove the energy of alcohol which similar to retinol is vibrating to a frequency not compatible with the Force hence the toxicity and teratogenicity.

PopSocket

During the 2 days after it, miraculous things happened.
3-4 years ago me and a bunch of friends went to the mountain to trip on 1p-LSD. At some point we decided to make a wish or an intention to prove the force. We decided to wish a blue feather. You know, something of a very very low chance of happening that wont bring a direct benefit to anyone.

A few months later a girl joined our company and we went to trip together, it was her first. At the end of the trip while going back the girl caught a blue feather flying next to her and said aloud "Hey, a blue feather ! How cool is that ?". And the rest of the company was like o_O remembering immediately and realizing what just happened.

youngsinatra

Chronic amphetamine abuse can cause multiple nutritional deficiencies. B vitamins (esp. folate, B12, but likely all of them) + magnesium, potassium, zinc, iron…

Does he eat a good diet? (like steak, chicken, eggs, rice, fruits, vegetables, olive oil, mineral water…?)

OP
L

LJS

Forum Supporter
Chronic amphetamine abuse can cause multiple nutritional deficiencies. B vitamins (esp. folate, B12, but likely all of them) + magnesium, potassium, zinc, iron…

Does he eat a good diet? (like steak, chicken, eggs, rice, fruits, vegetables, olive oil, mineral water…?)
Yes his diet is good and appetite not affected by the dex surprisingly. Possibly needs more potassium but the rest I think he’s well covered. Eats at least 3500 calories too

Kram

I was on 60mg of adderall everyday from 2015-2018. I personally never had any success with serotonin blockers (tried almost all of them including ondansetron, bromocriptine, Cypro) because they don’t treat the root cause of why serotonin is high. I also wouldn’t mix those while taking amphetamines.

Best thing is to focus on nutritious foods, the right minerals, b-vitamins, sunlight, exercise and sleep. Agmatine, creatine, l-theanine are safe and may help. I also like BPC-157 and have used that off and on over the years.

Richiebogie

Nothing for 6 days was a great effort so not sure why he wanted to go back to half his old dose.

If the withdrawal effects get too overwhelming then you want to take the smallest dose to counter that, which after 6 days of abstinence may have been a tenth of a tablet.

Anyhow he seems to have good will power so any schedule that gets lower over time should work without too much agitation.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom