Ashkenazi Longevity

J

jb116

I'm sure you're familiar with the expression "all things being equal..."

The trouble with this study is that there needed to be a control group of the same age. If you recall, they tried to do that with telomeres when they found older individuals having longer telomeres, that was automatically associated with longevity. Until they found old people of the same age with short telomeres as well as young people with both long and short telomeres.

There are far too many variables to say high TSH is good and without comparison with other similar age individuals who happen to have low TSH, they can't draw any conclusions. So the second issue relates to hormones, particularly those that affect TSH release. I would imagine one individual with elevated TSH could still be better off than one with suppressed TSH that is due to high estrogen for example.

OP
Cloudhands

Cloudhands

The trouble with this study is that there needed to be a control group of the same age. If you recall, they tried to do that with telomeres when they found older individuals having longer telomeres, that was automatically associated with longevity. Until they found old people of the same age with short telomeres as well as young people with both long and short telomeres.

There are far too many variables to say high TSH is good and without comparison with other similar age individuals who happen to have low TSH, they can't draw any conclusions. So the second issue relates to hormones, particularly those that affect TSH release. I would imagine one individual with elevated TSH could still be better off than one with suppressed TSH that is due to high estrogen for example.
Thanks sir

The human sacrifices are probably a factor.
You never seem to miss an opportunity to display your hate and ignorance. Nothing sadder than a "half-woke" sheep. Maybe one day you'll realize just how badly you're being misled by the system you think you understand.

Last edited:

nwo2012

You never seem to miss an opportunity to display your hate and ignorance. Nothing sadder than a "half-woke" sheep. Maybe one day you'll realize just how badly you're being misled by the system you think you understand.

Lol, sure whatever. Try waking up yourself. It's irrelevant if there's a higher hidden hand. What hate exactly? The best you can call someone of Jewish background is a self hater. Would you call someone black racist if they call another black person nigger? Didn't think so. You're the ignorant one. And a half woke clown.

Lol, sure whatever. Try waking up yourself. It's irrelevant if there's a higher hidden hand. What hate exactly? The best you can call someone of Jewish background is a self hater. Would you call someone black racist if they call another black person nigger? Didn't think so. You're the ignorant one. And a half woke clown.
lol. like I said, you never miss an opportunity

Goobz

Agreed. As soon as I saw this thread I thought "I bet that moronic, hardcore Jew hating guy is going to post on this..." and sure enough...

OP
Cloudhands

Cloudhands

Agreed. As soon as I saw this thread I thought "I bet that moronic, hardcore Jew hating guy is going to post on this..." and sure enough...

lol. like I said, you never miss an opportunity

yeah at first i thought it was an innocent joke ironically satirizing people who really do hate jews, but then i did this Search Results | Ray Peat Forum and ngl @nwo2012 youre pretty neurotically against jews, for a jew. But i think you describe it accurately, you hate yourself, the kind of energy that we try to help eachother work thru on the forum.

nwo2012

yeah at first i thought it was an innocent joke ironically satirizing people who really do hate jews, but then i did this Search Results | Ray Peat Forum and ngl @nwo2012 youre pretty neurotically against jews, for a jew. But i think you describe it accurately, you hate yourself, the kind of energy that we try to help eachother work thru on the forum.

Nah I just hate that they're so intwined into the deepstate. Scapegoats or not, they feature far to prominently amongst the ruling class. The Talmud is sickening. Their history is sickening. I love myself actually. That's why I left the mostly sick tribe.

OP
Cloudhands

Cloudhands

Growth Hormone Deficiency: Health and Longevity
"Methuselah" Mutation Linked to Longer Life

perhaps a lower amount of growth hormone is truly whats behind some of this longevity? My family is full of old ashkenazi people, who often live well into their 90s some even centenarians, and were all small, i cannot grow mass even when being a gym rat hehe

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals