Aspirin Powder Now Available!

healthnatura

Aspirin Powder 60g bottle.

Over a year in the making, we have done a lot of research to bring you this fantastic aspirin powder. It is 99% pure, USP and research grade. This is the cleanest aspirin on the market today, with a purity high enough and contaminates low enough, to qualify as research grade. To prevent cross contamination, we have used dedicated equipment during packaging. Not only that, but we inspected the manufacturing facility to ensure that there is no cross contamination from beginning, to end user. Due to regulatory requirements, we can only offer this in a 60 gram bottle with a child proof cap. One of our 70 mg scoops is included as well.

aspirin30g-2T.jpg

Tarmander

Nice! Do you have a rough guide on 1/8th teaspoon, 1/4th etc milligram equivalents?

aquaman

How impure could USP aspirin be?

You can buy a pound of aspirin USP powder on amazon for $12 delivered.

So this stuff is 6x more expensive.

How impure could USP aspirin be?

You can buy a pound of aspirin USP powder on amazon for $12 delivered.

So this stuff is 6x more expensive.
The horse stuff?

aquaman

Yeah animal aspirin. Many people on here use it.

What you think they have a different process for animal aspirin that for tablet aspirin?! :)

It's pure powder, USP. Tablets have other fillers in so are definitely worse.

I think it's called animal aspirin because of regulatory reasons (ie not selling large quantities of aspirin to humans).

milk_lover

Good! Thanks for this. I might order it after a month or so.. I think it would be more convenient if they come in gelatin pills so we can take it with us on the go.

churchmouth

For the amount of aspirin I use, this quantity and price is great. I would trust healthnatura USP more than animal USP label, even if it is a standard it may not be verified at the same level? If I get a big bag, as with other bulk powders I have bought, they are likely to spoil from constant re-openings and introducing humidity.

johnsmith

If I get a big bag, as with other bulk powders I have bought, they are likely to spoil from constant re-openings and introducing humidity.

Uh oh. Yea my Purebulk Niacinamide and L-Theanine powder bags are looking pretty haggard. And the bag is always left open.

churchmouth

My large niacianamide (health natura) ziplock broke on first opening. Was using a peg to reseal it. Noticed just the other day the smells changed (now resembles the smell of bile). Probably going to throw out 95% of the powder in the end.

L

lollipop

For the amount of aspirin I use, this quantity and price is great. I would trust healthnatura USP more than animal USP label,
These are my thoughts as well. I do not use much and somehow I am leary of animal medicine for myself though others say they use it with no problems.

I've enjoyed healthnatura's products. But I won't be bothering with the aspirin but glad he is here, his products are good and he's reliable and I trust him!

I'm still finishing my bottle of Gericare 1000 tablets for $10 or so. I've got two more of those in the freezer. I find it easier to use that then measure out powder. I do have the powder but it's also in the freezer and I'm not using it. Gericare only has corn starch as an additive and that isn't a bad thing, so I keep using that.

It's not less pure than this, until proven otherwise. Ray recommends it, too.
Healthnatura is intended for humans and the source has been picked and packaged by a long time supplement expert and aficionado which is why it costs more, until proven otherwise.

T

tca300

Yeah animal aspirin. Many people on here use it.

What you think they have a different process for animal aspirin that for tablet aspirin?! :)

It's pure powder, USP. Tablets have other fillers in so are definitely worse.

I think it's called animal aspirin because of regulatory reasons (ie not selling large quantities of aspirin to humans).
That stuff has like little plastic balls in it that dont dissolve. The batch that I got did anyways.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals